Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Did your SC awaken you spiritually, or did you awaken before you met them?
They woke me up-meeting him/her just jolted me wide awake! 10 28.57%
I did tons of work on myself first, and only with the final piece in place did he/she show up 5 14.29%
It was a paradoxical mixture of both, actually. 14 40.00%
None of the above 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Master
Were you awakened by your soul connection, or did you awaken before you met them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Obviously once he ran I suffered a loss I have never experienced, which is when I looked up my symptoms and discovered twin flame. This began MY spiritual awakening.

Something else which has piqued my curiosity is this notion (as seen above) that it is the Twin or the Connection (again ignore the labels) that will awaken someone who previously was slumbering spiritually. I seem to see that sentiment a lot here, so I was wondering whether there were those (like me ) who manage to "awaken" by themselves, and THEN and only then meet their beloved? Of course other possibilities exist (so I put a couple of "other" options down there).
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Krystalle

I've always been awakened =]
And they too...thank God.
Ignorance is not bliss in the case of TF's...
Old 22-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John DiFool
Something else which has piqued my curiosity is this notion (as seen above) that it is the Twin or the Connection (again ignore the labels) that will awaken someone who previously was slumbering spiritually. I seem to see that sentiment a lot here, so I was wondering whether there were those (like me ) who manage to "awaken" by themselves, and THEN and only then meet their beloved? Of course other possibilities exist (so I put a couple of "other" options down there).

I definitely felt like something was happening, but I was fighting it HARD.. I didn't understand what was going on.. not until he was gone did I start to understand it.
Old 22-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account
It was a little bit of both. I was awakened for a few years but after meeting him and falling for him my awakening sped up tons! There was a big moment that occurred before I left that confirmed for me that I was on the path I was supposed to be on but also that moment showed me how my journey had really barely started. :/
Old 22-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Super Moderator
I awakened on my own and still to this day have not met him in person. I know without a doubt who he is though.
Old 22-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Guide
Well, it's hard to explain for me since I had what I like to call a near twin flame experience with another co-worker. There was a lot of intensity and a deep connection, but she's engaged and not blonde (if any of you have been reading my posts haha).

Right around that time I had a pretty intense awakening with many negative symptoms (couldn't eat for 2 weeks straight). And over the last year or year and a half have been going through a dark night of the soul. During this time, I ran the gamut of awfulness as my father nearly died and was placed into a nursing home, another close relative died, never ending financial difficulties, etc., you name it...

The thing is, the person who I believe may be my TF/SM, is also a co-worker, and she's been there as long as I've been having these issues or possibly a little longer, so I'm not ruling out just her being in a close vicinity as a catalyst to the awakening.
Old 22-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Experiencer

Well he woke me up mostly, so I voted that TF woke me up. Before I met him I was a jumbled mess of trying to figure out what it was I believed and everything. I met him and everything became clear and I knew what path I needed to go down. I didn't follow it at first, but I did know after we met what it was I needed to do. Not to mention the chain from the old religion my folks force fed me growing up was severed and I felt spiritually liberated. He helped me a ton with that.
Old 22-05-2012, 10:47 PM
wetherspoonred

Quote:
I was awakened for a few years but after meeting him and falling for him my awakening sped up tons!

Yeah, that's what is supposed to happen from what l understand. The twin gives us the 'push' we need and they say our progress goes 10x faster after meeting them. lt certainly happened in my case.
l awoke many years before meeting twin, and knew my path and goal a long time ago. This was a both a Spiritual [had several experiences] and a mental awakening [through books etc].
l'd never heard of twinsouls when l met her, but one day l asked for a Spiritual Partner to accompany me on the path, then she mysteriously entered my life.
Old 23-05-2012, 02:21 AM
BluePenquin

Awakened? I didn't know soulmates really existed if that's what you mean.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Master
If you read the opening quote, I am referring to overall spiritual awareness, not specifically awareness of your soul connection.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain