Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Loving_Soul

Calm before the storm....or is it?

Ok I'm moving at lightening speed right now with the realizations I'm having so I'm just going to express them here - if they resonate - great, if not that's ok too just bare with me :)

With this latest acceptance and release which began taking place a week ago - I've almost been subconsciously holding my breathe waiting for the storm to come again - I may be counting my chickens before they hatch but I don't think the storm is going to be quite so turbulent anymore :)

What I mean is for most of my life I've been driven by my emotions - I wear my heart on my sleeve so to speak - throughout this journey I have learnt to literally observe my ego at work and the emotions that come as a result of my ego...

I feel so calm right now almost to the point of feeling empty - not in sadness just empty and I realized I am SO use to riding the emotional sea it has become normal for me....

This time I'm in calmer waters and I think this is where we are all suppose to be - I am no longer controlled by emotional body - I'm no longer battling the current I'm going with the flow :)

And it feels really peaceful here
Old 06-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Ascender

LS, this is AMAZING!!! I have had the same epiphany in the last week as well. My life was turning into utter chaos, I had far too little sleep (one night I only managed to get 2 hours, so I had to move myself back home to catch up on sleep and half way function again at work!) and nothing was working out. It got to the point where I was wearing a black and a blue sock at work and laughed at myself. Even though I was tired, I felt like I was only observing it all. I deeply deeply connected to the peace inside of me. It feels like this never ending well of peace and love inside, even though yesterday I found it difficult to connect to it when I had to let my horses go. Anyways, I have found freedom in emptiness, in nothingness, which is everything at the same time.

I no longer identify with the waves since I have realized I am the ocean, and at depth, no matter how stormy it gets on the surface, the ocean rests and is calm. I am not the sad feelings, I am not the longing, I am not the impatient feeling, I simply am. I am aware of it all happening but it doesn't affect me much anymore. It's a beautiful place to have arrived at!
It's one of the most powerful full moons right now too, so I'm sure our realization had something to do with this lunar power. It's usually when I get big aha's.
It's beautiful that you have realized the same and we went through this at the same time! We ARE one, there is the evidence again.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Loving_Soul

Lol Quest that's super awesome :)

We are not the only ones - the gathering is happening woop woop!
Old 07-05-2012, 12:04 AM
niki74

Wow!! Identify with you and Quest....wheather the moon had something to do with it or not....I feel peace inside. I rest knowing that I have done all could do. Now as go forth knowing that all I feel is love and that my purpose is to share that love I don't feel the urgency to battle. Submission to what is to come and be has opened my mind and soul to the endless posibilities that lye ahead. I feel so blessed to have found you guys!! I draw from your strength and love. Loving Soul...I send you all of my positive energy!! Big hugs and lets see where this new chapter in our lives takes us :)

PS: Thank you for the link :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Ok I'm moving at lightening speed right now with the realizations I'm having so I'm just going to express them here - if they resonate - great, if not that's ok too just bare with me :)

With this latest acceptance and release which began taking place a week ago - I've almost been subconsciously holding my breathe waiting for the storm to come again - I may be counting my chickens before they hatch but I don't think the storm is going to be quite so turbulent anymore :)

What I mean is for most of my life I've been driven by my emotions - I wear my heart on my sleeve so to speak - throughout this journey I have learnt to literally observe my ego at work and the emotions that come as a result of my ego...

I feel so calm right now almost to the point of feeling empty - not in sadness just empty and I realized I am SO use to riding the emotional sea it has become normal for me....

This time I'm in calmer waters and I think this is where we are all suppose to be - I am no longer controlled by emotional body - I'm no longer battling the current I'm going with the flow :)

And it feels really peaceful here
Old 07-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki74
Wow!! Identify with you and Quest....wheather the moon had something to do with it or not....I feel peace inside. I rest knowing that I have done all could do. Now as go forth knowing that all I feel is love and that my purpose is to share that love I don't feel the urgency to battle. Submission to what is to come and be has opened my mind and soul to the endless posibilities that lye ahead. I feel so blessed to have found you guys!! I draw from your strength and love. Loving Soul...I send you all of my positive energy!! Big hugs and lets see where this new chapter in our lives takes us :)

PS: Thank you for the link :)

Your welcome Niki

Thank you also - whether it is the moon or the love people have sent me overnight from my last post I'm not sure but my intuition is wide open right now as a result of this energy - lol I feel all bubbly and happy inside perhaps it is expressing myself that is also creating this energy - whatever it is I hope it spreads like wildfire :)
Old 07-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Natalia

It would seem very much that your soul is in perfect alignment right now with your inner peace and feeling that bubbly happy inside. When I feel that bubbly happy I know it is my soul. You could almost hear it say "YAY...this is where I am at and where I should be!"
Old 07-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Master
SO WEIRD you say this because ALL last week I was doing great, I was calm, at peace, happy.. I was in "trust" mode and then today I had a very heavy burden come over me. I don't know if this was MY emotions or tf's emotions. I couldn't quite tell, maybe a little of both. Anyway I cried for 2 hours straight, but I feel ok again.

Its so strange! This has been such an emotional roller coaster!!

But yes that peaceful feeling is almost like a numbness ... it's LIGHT!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator
Wow you guys, it's amazing that we all seem to feel this calm. For the last two weekends in a row, I have felt overwhelmingly depressed and for no apparent reason. At least no reason that would make me feel that bad and not really understand why. So all week long I prayed that when this weekend came I would feel peace and not sadness. And amazingly I have felt a sort of numbness and calm and peace that has stayed with me all weekend long. It's almost as if I've been given a valume.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
Wow you guys, it's amazing that we all seem to feel this calm. For the last two weekends in a row, I have felt overwhelmingly depressed and for no apparent reason. At least no reason that would make me feel that bad and not really understand why. So all week long I prayed that when this weekend came I would feel peace and not sadness. And amazingly I have felt a sort of numbness and calm and peace that has stayed with me all weekend long. It's almost as if I've been given a valume.

Lol Element - its great when you can experience the same effects that really good drugs can do :p

Don't go looking for the highs or lows - just be as you are and accept that this is your new space to be - you will begin to feel that emptiness filling up again with all that you are :)
Old 07-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Master

I feel happy ,calm and at peace as well .....My Tf hasn't come back on facebook yet and i feel like i should be sad ,but i'm not ...i'm ok ....i'm accepting what is i guess,he is gone for a reason ... ...i am just going to go with the flow ...what else can you do right ? :)