Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-04-2012, 06:33 AM
darkness

letting go?

Nevermind.
Old 26-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Master
Journal entry to my twin....
Letting go doesn't mean you stop loving someone.
But it means that the love must continue to exist and be in a different way than before...
when I though my twin would be my partner in this lifetime, day to day.

For me, my twin will always be a part of me.
He thawed my heart and inspired me further on my path.
His love was a lamp on the path. His love and acceptance were so beautiful and so healing.
His heart was warm and open...it was deep and authentic, and I hope he never loses that.

But we could never be together in this lifetime.
And at some point, he must have realised the same, which is why he could never step up to his promises.
He wanted a real love of his own choosing, but his reality is going to be an arranged marriage.
And yet he has important spiritual work to do in this world, which I would never take away from. Never.

And most of all, we all need love in our lives, day to day, on the ground.
I want that for me, and I want that for him as well.
So I had to step away emotionally, so that my heart would be free to bond with another.
Otherwise, the love was so close, so intimate, that it was not possible to move on even though I would always have been alone.

I pray for both of us that we find love in our lives day to day, on the ground.
And I want him to know that I will always love him as a person, and as a friend.
I will always love & support him & wish the best for him.
And I know I will have to try to find love in my life day to day, tangibly, on the ground...elsewhere.

Al Suhaili...
May your ship always have good winds at its back and may the lights of Canopus guide you truly on your journey, wherever life may take you.
You are always remembered, loved, and supported. And you are never alone in this world.

Love always to my twin
wherever life may take him...
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke