Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Orion von Koch

I am in Awe of being here...

Not that one is
Old 15-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Orion von Koch

Are there those here who understand the material above???
Old 15-05-2007, 05:41 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Hi Orion: LOL, of course, but.. i suggest that you glance at the thread about "Man-made Duality".. sometimes there is so much duplication of conceptual material that it is better to associate these notions in other existent threads.. but, if anyone engages this thread i will evaluate my ability to add to the perspectives.. Thanks again for your linguistic skills..

Be well..
Old 15-05-2007, 08:44 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion von Koch
Are there those here who understand the material above???

You shouldn't equate lack of response with lack of understanding. Your demeanor gives the impression that you consider everyone inferior to you. That approach might cause others to eventually ignore you. A frioendlier approach might work better, as it has in the past. Most of our members don't appreciate being talksed down to, which seems to be your way of doing things.

John
Old 15-05-2007, 09:03 PM
CannedCoal

I really hate to say it, but your whole post seems just like you're trying to earn praise for yourself which is why you expect a reply.
Old 16-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Pounamu

Well, Orion, I think I understand you to a certain extent at least... I found that Enigmni reference interesting and am still reading it. There are probably simpler ways of expressing / experiencing what you are on about, but each to his own ways, and I'm sure there will be some who "grok" what you are saying and could benefit from it. Time will tell!

Blessings to you!
Pounamu
Old 16-05-2007, 12:37 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

While i greatly appreciate Orion's writing style, i tend to agree that it is largely an expression of intellectualism.. i try to read a few posts whenever i enter a new forum and stay on par with the general style of posting.. to over inellectualize a topic will often alienate the very people you are attempting to communicate with..

Like the Universe itself, truth is a simple concept.. there is a difference between eloquence and verbosity.. there is the delight of simple eloquence and the confusion of cumbersome ramblings.. effective communication is somewhere in the middle, the art of minimizing ambiguities..

Now, i will try to add some of my own perspectives..

"yet, imagination allows such.".. This is one of the traps that is so easy to fall into, it reveals imagery contrived and fails to reveal fundamental truths.. it is as they say, "being in your head".. it has been my experience that to disengage the mental processes minimizes the effects of prejudice and preference, exposing the natural workings of Life..

[i]"but I am no Angel
Old 17-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Orion von Koch

Have you read Hegel or Lubicz? If you did not pay the price of pushing through their material, then I suggest you do not read my material either.

Cheers,
Old 17-05-2007, 01:46 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

LOL.. how's that shoulder, Orion.. all that patting yourself on the back must surely damage the shoulder..
Quote:

Have you read Hegel or Lubicz? If you did not pay the price of pushing through their material, then I suggest you do not read my material either.

You flatter yourself.. poorly, i might add.. i suppose i should simply leave you to your one-man-show.. brilliant performer doubling as a most adoring audience.. of course, the "Fat Man side show" (well-fed ego) is the true beneficiary.. but, the bait is nearly irresistable.. Nah, you have constructed your prison well, enjoy!!

Be well...
Old 17-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Orion von Koch

Thank you, so I can write you off my list of friends? Indeed so. God Bless.

Cheers,

Last edited by Orion von Koch : 17-05-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Closed Thread