Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 18-04-2012, 04:55 AM
kleiner Kuchen

Question How to heal after a possible demonic/Poltergeist haunting?(confused on which it was?)

Hey all -

Just wondering about how to heal & cleanse my energy and existence from a recent haunting.
Recently, I went to a hotel with my fiance. I was vulnerable mentally upon entering, considering I had just suffered two losses of loved ones (I went to the hotel in late March/early April, I lost my father in January and I miscarried at 9 weeks pregnant on February 27th...)

Anywho - these were the events that occurred in pretty much sequential order :

- entered the hotel room, number 221 or something. It was a motel .
- I felt a little uneasy.
- I felt ill, and looked in the bathroom mirror. Upon looking at my face, I noticed a black figure coming around the corner.
- I felt more unsettling emotions, and fell asleep next to my fiance on the bed. However, I kept waking up, due to disturbances. (such as something invisible moving my hair off my neck, someone playing with my feet...)
Then I woke up to a something shaking the bed. My boyfriend, in his sleepy mind, thought it was one of those "electronic beds," and he thought we must have flipped some sort of switch on accident, so he dismissed it

We also saw a wet, red stain near the motel room's lock box that would appear and disappear.
It looked like blood...

I immediately got my money back the next morning.

But yeah... weird... I've been getting ill since, getting recurring neck and back pains... like when I got in a car accident, when I was 14-15 yrs. old....

Any insight? Was this a Poltergeist, or a demonic spirit? I believe demonic, considering it had a body to it. Short and stocky, yes... but a body.

Please give me some sort of spiritual advice, considering I'll take all the help I can get!
Old 18-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleiner Kuchen

Any insight? Was this a Poltergeist, or a demonic spirit? I believe demonic, considering it had a body to it. Short and stocky, yes... but a body.

Please give me some sort of spiritual advice, considering I'll take all the help I can get!
It sounds like since you encountered something at the motel, that you might now have a connection with it. Invisible cords are supposedly formed with everyone one we meet. Here's a link about something called 'cutting aka cords'.

http://huna.blogspot.com/2006/07/res...-of-youth.html
Old 18-04-2012, 12:17 PM
iolite

You might want to do a Mega Salt Bath as described by Robert Bruce. You may need to do more than one.
http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/u...alt-baths.html
Old 19-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have used salt baths over the years. PLEASE be very careful with the use of salt as it does prune the body in the bath rather quickly. I will have a bath in salts but only for about 15 mintues max....rise off really well after and DRINK water before the bath and after the bath to re hydrate.

There are some really nice bubble bath salt based product out there that are natural in base contents and really soothing. I find this in a good Natural Vitamin Store. Again read instrucitons on use and DO NOT over use.

Lynn