Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2012, 04:30 AM
Master

confused again lol

One of the things that really confuses me about this whole TF thing is .........usually when i like someone ,i want to see them all the time and if i'm at an event or something and they are supposed to be there and they don't turn up i am usually really upset ......Not so with the person i believe to be my TF .....like i have said before we belong to the same sports club and last week was the first games of the season ,usually most teams come back to the club for drink or two after the games .......Well i was at the club with friends and TF didn't come in for a drink and to be honest i was so relieved when he didn't ,it was like i could relax and be myself ......and this week we had our practice ( i play in a team as well ) at the same place he does and i was praying he wasn't there and was so relieved when he wasn't ......It's kind of like i don't know how to act around this person .......I have never felt this way ...i just don't get it ,how i could i want a person so much (,like i want him soo much to be back on Facebook) ,yet not want them at the same time .....anyone else feel like this ???
Old 18-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Loving_Soul

No - simply put lol
Old 18-04-2012, 07:35 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
No - simply put lol

This, hehe. I would go to the ends of the Earth, literally, to see her face for 5 seconds, if she was willing. But then, I have no runner in me at all. I'm all about the surrender :)
Old 18-04-2012, 07:36 AM
Guide
Yes I did..I loved our online world properly because I thought it was safe..I didnt at the time see it as doing anything wrong, as it was just online and I could keep it as friends Real life was too complicated..Online we just lived in our own little world were nothing else existed ,no problems etc..Real life I had too face up to what I was doing and how I was feeling
Old 18-04-2012, 07:41 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

OK, now THAT sounds like my TF too. We started out online, and were absolutely inseparable, and it was very intense. I think the distance acted like a buffer for her, even though she was as desperate to meet as I was. Once we did meet, within a week it was just too much for her, and she ran.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Guide
Its a little different when both are married WhiteWolf Online I could make myself believe it was just a innocent connection ..I suppose it is just a different way too run or avoid
Old 18-04-2012, 07:49 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Ah OK, yes, that is a little different :) Although there are many different reasons one or both twins can be "unavailable". In my TF's case, I believe her past abuse and emotional struggles have made her unable to accept such an intense feeling of love. She told me many times she didn't deserve me... So she may not be married, but she's no less unavailable, at least for now.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Guide
True there are many reasons too run, all part of this wonderful, crazy, way too intense connections
Old 18-04-2012, 09:08 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Kiwigirl11 I did feel like that for a while. Now... I'd love to see him.
Old 18-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Soulseeker18

I'm a bit anyhow with this at the moment, i want to see her but i dont at the same time, confuses me lol ah well life goes on :)