Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2012, 11:19 PM
chiquitita

Is here logged on any worldwide known celebrity to talk about ideal of love?

Hello. I feel free enough to post a thread like this. I mean seriously, if there is any celebrity, I would really love to chat a little with you. Why not? If you have the time to think about love, so-called twin flames, here is the right place! You will not probably 'uncover' yourself, but you can maybe talk a little...
Old 16-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Krystalle

I doubt there is. Celebs are too busy with all of the things they're doing to spend time here i think...
Suika...dont post ><
Old 16-04-2012, 11:42 PM
chiquitita

Yeah...I was thinking that way, too. But...It would be awesome if anyone of them would just say something, just to let us know where they are now 'spiritualy' and what currently occupies them...even by a 'puzzle' answer...Greetings to all...
Old 16-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Krystalle

Oh, im sure there are many spiritual celebrities!!! they just dont share much with the public i think. What could they say? 'im x and i wanna share that..' . no, and probably they wouldnt...but the idea is nice anyway :)
Old 16-04-2012, 11:58 PM
chiquitita

Well...they could say anything they like...Btw, I agree with you, Krystalle, but, maybe it's time for them to surprise us...I can see the headlining news today - 'Celebs are widely sharing their attitudes and spirituality to unknown people on the net all over the world'......................
Old 17-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Krystalle

Im sure they dont want headlines about this cause their media coaches wont be happy,haha...........but i see where you're coming from. Who knows, right?
Old 17-04-2012, 12:10 AM
chiquitita

Well, Krystalle, I don't know what you ment by this 'but i see where you're coming from' - are you alluding on me, or them (sorry, I didn't understand the context)...Oh, and by the way...I am one of the celebs, hahaha...Just kidding...
Old 17-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Deactivated Account

I am a celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really!

Well no, not at all...but I don't think if a celebrity was here they'd tell anyone, I bet they'd be very secretive about it and want to be just a random person, allowing them a different experience to what they might encounter in real life. That way they could get to know people and be liked for who they are, not what they do for a living.

EDIT: P.S. Does a princess count as celebrity? I am "momma's little princess", for real look it up! lol
Old 17-04-2012, 12:36 AM
BeautifulLife

celebs don't need TF's, they have everyone else to sort through, thats enough, no?
Old 17-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
celebs don't need TF's, they have everyone else to sort through, thats enough, no?

They may be celebs, but they are human beings, they may be looking for TFs as well.