Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Cristina

Joining in the Spiritual with your Twin

Hello All,

I wondered if any of you have any experience with truly joining with your twin on a spiritual level?? It is my understanding that my twin and I, both incarnate, will choose to stay separate on a linear level but be joined on a spiritual level. I am somewhat familiar with this topic but, I am at a loss about what this path really looks like. Are there any of you out there that can help me?

Thank you so much!!!
Love, Cristina
Old 16-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Master

Do you mean fully joined on a spiritual level or one of the phases of union we go through in the process?
Old 16-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Cristina

Hello gypsy...

I think I mean one of the stages we go through in the process before we come together as one after this linear experience... Many, I was told, would join in the physical and, still others would choose to stay joined spiritually only for this lifetime. I was told that connecting on the spiritual would be as, if not more, strong and intense than physical sex. How does this work when one knows the connection but doesn't practice anything spiritual. I'm concerned and curious to know... Worried about keeping this bond alive and growing and well when we cannot truly be together. And, how to live a fulfilled and happy live without the other truly being our mate. :)
Old 16-04-2012, 02:00 AM
darkness

I'm facing the same decision right now. Seems tf only wants a spiritual connection..but what happens after that has taken place? I'm willing to find out.. :)
Old 16-04-2012, 02:03 AM
darkness

And if you can't truly be together ..be together in the spiritual. Is that better than not together at all?
Old 16-04-2012, 04:29 PM
TravellingTwin

At the moment, after two meetings/separations in the physical, we are having a purely spiritual connection and it might carry on throughout this lifetime - at the moment he is married, and I have things to learn/do so this is fine for now. I don't know how it will pan out in the future. I think spiritual is beautiful and just means that we have some growing to do before we can manifest in the physical again x
Old 16-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator
We are only together spiritually currently. We both have very full lives right now. Whether that will change in the future I don't know, but he does give me signs that he is thinking about me.
Old 16-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
We are only together spiritually currently. We both have very full lives right now. Whether that will change in the future I don't know, but he does give me signs that he is thinking about me.

Hi Element!!!
How does the spiritual manifest itself to you?? I'm just wondering how it would work.
Signs - do you have some examples?
I have synchronicities all the time.... Sign of him thinking about me would be that little voice that tells me what is going on with him....
Old 16-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingTwin
At the moment, after two meetings/separations in the physical, we are having a purely spiritual connection and it might carry on throughout this lifetime - at the moment he is married, and I have things to learn/do so this is fine for now. I don't know how it will pan out in the future. I think spiritual is beautiful and just means that we have some growing to do before we can manifest in the physical again x

Hi Twin,
How do you manage through the separation?? Do you obsess about him at all?? When you say spiritual connection --- I guess, can you tell me more?? Does he understand or appreciate the connection as you do?? It sounds like you are on straight forward with your spiritual progression which, is cool.... I guess I'm just curious what others are doing or have learned that I need to learn...
Old 16-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness
And if you can't truly be together ..be together in the spiritual. Is that better than not together at all?

Hi Darkness....
I would imagine the universe put us together for a reason... Whether we are to maintain contact or not is a good question - I think the answer needs to be yes - if only in the physical - because the contact will nurture and help us. How are we to handle this in our lives is a different question?? We each have to take the path and see... It has been somewhat easier for me in the past to stay back and not have contact because when I do, I just want more and more and more. Moderating the relationship has proved a struggle for me. We each handle it differently. And - in my case - we could be together in the physical - I fight this cause it is not as I want it and I am trying to be open to non-judgement about what our relationship looks like - unconditional... the problem is that we liven in a linear society and I have linear morals... won't set up something that leads to destruction or heartbreak. So - I wrote too much... lol.... It will work out - I trust it to do as much!!