Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Master
Bunny Happy Easter

May the resurrection of Christ be awakened within you and may you be one with Christ's loving spirit.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Boldylocks

thank you , Uma :-) May all of us here be drawn even closer to Jesus and allow Him to prepare us through whatever He permits in our lives.

Hugs
Boldy
Old 09-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Gracey

Happy Easter!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Enigmatic Spammos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
May the resurrection of Christ be awakened within you and may you be one with Christ's loving spirit.

Thank you.
Christ is God and the Christ within me is His Gift properly called Sanctifying Grace and through it we become one with the Lord.

Last edited by Enigmatic Spammos : 09-04-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Occultist

Happy Easter and Happy Ostara.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Master
From the Easter Service:

"1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
3 And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?
4 And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.
5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.
8 And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid.
9 when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.
11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not."

Well, Marx said that, "religion is the opiate of the people".
However, there is no earthly material, or substance that compares, or is as healthy for the soul and spirit.
Rather, this is the living water which Jesus spoke of.
Welling up from inside, and pouring out of the believers.

A strange situation to those who don't subscribe.

John 7:
"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said,
'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'"
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed
.)
http://bible.cc/john/7-38.htm

(Isaiah 12:3 - "With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation".
Isaiah 55:1- "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
Isaiah 58:11- "The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail
.")

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-04-2012, 09:30 PM
NekoTheCat

Happy Orthodox Easter :)
i just came back from the churches near by, since there are 2 of them right behind my building.
People here have a service at midnight and everyone who attends must carry a candle which they have lit by the priest..
i believe that half of the people attending left after having their candles lit. well, it was raining badly too, and people were even outside the church, it was packed.

i felt i needed to be ther, even if i cant say im a christian. im sure though that jesus and god will not be mad at me, but be happy instead. i brought the lit candle back home and my local friend god crazy. however, i heard it will bring good luck.

i wonder for how long must i keep it lit?