Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Master

So glad i found this forum

Hey i'm a newbie here and can i start off by saying ,i'm soooo glad i found this forum .I have been reading all the posts on here for a few weeks and alot of what people have been posting is exactly what i have been going through since oct last year.like alot of people on here i had never heard of the term Twinflame before comming on here , i know this will sound weird but i feel like i was kind of directed here by some unkown guide to help me understand this crazy stuff i have been experiencing ..So my question to you all what made you come to this page ? do you feel also that you were guided here etc ?....i was really down one night and i googled something along the lines of ..Why can't you get some people out of your head ( i know crazy aye ,but i was going a little crazy at the time and just needing some answers )which then led me to pages on soulmates then twinflames and to this page ...and when i found this page i thought wow i'm not that crazy afterall , there are more out there going through it too lol
Old 03-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Ascender
Though a different search phrase, you pretty much described exactly how I found this site. I believe guidance was involved here as well. It seems the thought/feeling, "Am I crazy" is a prerequisite at some point of the experience.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:32 PM
iScorpio

Welcome Kiwigirl11!!
Old 03-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome and I am so glad you decided to join! I guess in some way I must have been guided here, I was confused again about the whole TF thing and researching the theory online I must have found some post in here that made me want to join.

I am glad, for I have met truly wonderful people here, a couple I even now regard as friends. Looking forward to seeing your posts and talking to ya! ;)

P.S. We even have similar names, well involving fruit, mine translates "Watermelongirl"!! hehe Or does yours involve New Zealand?
Old 03-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Loving_Soul

Welcome Kiwigirl - from 1 kiwigal to another :):) x
Old 03-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Welcome Kiwigirl - from 1 kiwigal to another :):) x

I knew it! It had something to do with NZ!!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 11:57 PM
TheressaWilliams

Welcome!
I'm so glad you're enjoying this site! It's amazing for whatever questions you have! These people here... Really AMAZING! I've never found a more understanding and loving bunch of people bursting with acceptance and information! I hope you find all the answers you're looking for!

I was lucky enough to have "stumbled" along to this site and am so glad I joined, too!

Peace in understanding!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheressaWilliams
Welcome!
I'm so glad you're enjoying this site! It's amazing for whatever questions you have! These people here... Really AMAZING! I've never found a more understanding and loving bunch of people bursting with acceptance and information! I hope you find all the answers you're looking for!

I was lucky enough to have "stumbled" along to this site and am so glad I joined, too!

Peace in understanding!

Thankyou Theressa - from a collective whole of people (all of us) for acknowledging the goodness that is within each here - I too value this site - it has been my life raft on occasions :) x
Old 04-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Knower
Welcome Kiwigirl11.

What brought me here was feeling completely baffled and confused by an encounter I had with someone online, about 16 months ago. It didn't make a lot of sense to me then, not sure it makes any more sense now!

What Eric said, about questioning your own sanity.......ohh yeah! Some big ol' bells ringing in my head on that one, loud bells!

I hope being here helps you find some answers......might just pose tons more questions, but I reckon that's a good thing.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Master

Thanks for your replies....yes i'm a kiwi girl from New Zealand :) .Well who ever has guided me here i thank them sooo much ,like i said i have been reading for a while now and there seems to be so many beautiful souls on here .I love how you give each other support etc ...I will admitt since meeting my TF , i have felt this loneliness that i can't even explain ,like even if i'm in a room full of people i have known for ages , i feel alone in that i feel different somehow ,like they don't understand me and i don't have a lot in common anymore ,if that makes sense .I have had soo many days when i have felt like the men in their white jsckets are going to come for me lol...i seriously thought and some times still do think i am going crazy ....so thankyou ,i'm glad i am not alone in this crazy yet beautiful world ..blessings to you all