Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Kioreh

Astral Problems

Hello, i am new to these forums and am hopping you guys can help me out with some of my problems. I am only 16 but i am fascinated by the subject. I have been attempting to AP for 3 weeks now, with no success. I haven't even reached the vibrational stage. I attempted to sleep in late so that my body is more tired then when you don't get enough sleep, kinda like the saying "sleep breeds more sleep." I am in need of guidance. I am starting to get discouraged with myself. I have tried to keep a dream log, but it is kinda hard to do when you cant remember any of you dreams. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mert
Old 19-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Master

Do you try to ap in your bed? It is a lot easier to ap when you are not in bed. I now go on my recliner chair when I wake up. Forget the vibrational stage. A lot of the times it does not happen. Xan would advise the read ap books by William Buhleim. I would advise it as well. It is very helpful.
Old 19-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Guide

Hello,

the simplest selfinducing method I'm aware of is waking yourself up in the early morning - or better between 3-4 am in the night when you REM-Phases and DMT-level are in their highest alignment - then drift back into sleep again while you do one of your exit techniques.

Once you have done it you aren't discouraged anymore, in fact you technically already do it every time you fall asleep, the trick is just to catch yourself consciously. Staying conscious in the described case is much easier, because your body is already in the proper state.

Good luck
Old 19-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Kioreh

Yes i do do it in my bed. And thank you i will try all of these, and will go down to the library today to get those books. :) thanks again.

Mert
Old 19-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Master
Just keep trying and don't get impatient. Meditate everyday for at least 30 minutes a day, the longer the better. Spend your free time reading books and online information regarding meditation, Astral Projection, and spiritual growth. The more time you spend learning about Astral Projection the deeper it will be drilled into your subconscious. You get what you put into Astral Projection, like anything else in life.

It takes a lot of time practicing to learn how to do anything. If you lose your patience and get frustrated you will never successfully AP. Mess around with meditation at different times of the day and in different places, everybody is different and different methods, environments, and times play a huge role into APing.

To be honest 3 weeks is not much time at all. There are people who have tried to AP for years and still stick with it. Through meditation I will AP typically once every 3-4 weeks. But I found a different method & time that works for me personally and using that I can AP several times a week if I wanted to. Astral Projection is much more then the act of just leaving your body, it is about self-discovery, spiritual growth, and enlightenment. These things take years to truly understand. You are still very young and have plenty of time to learn these things among Astral Projection.

You should learn to enjoy meditation for what it is, meditation is not just some annoying phase to plow through to have an OOBE. To be honest in my opinion meditation is much more insightful than Astral Projection. It sounds like to me you are meditating only to Astral Project. In all of my experiences the more I focused on Astral Projection during my meditation, the less chances I had of actually leaving my body. It wasn't until I surrendered to meditation and allowed it to work it's magic on me without focusing on just Astral Projection that I successfully AP'd. AP will strike when you least expect it, so if you are expecting it chances are it will not happen nearly as often.

You should start praying everyday and every night to your Spirit Guides that you want to have an Out of body experience. But foremost you should use manifestations and talk to your Higher-self. Before you meditate say things like "I am going to leave my body today", "Today I will Astral Project." Things like that you can't ask your Higher-self for things, you have to say you are going to do it and be sure about it for it to manifest into reality. That is the language your Higher-self speaks. If you do all the things I suggested in here and stick with it you will eventually AP, but don't focus on APing. Focus on your spiritual growth and self-discovery that you will achieve through deep meditation. Astral Projection is just a side effect of these.
Old 20-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Kioreh

I appreciate the advice. I will use all this advice to find my Higher self and a way to enlightenment. I will also follow all your advice, and hopefully become well renown all over the world for my experience, and experiences. Hope to see you in the Etheric Plane.

Mert
Old 21-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Master
I don't think becoming renowned worldwide is a good reason to get into Astral Projection. You are looking at it totally wrong in a sort of self-serving egotistical way. The first step to enlightenment is freeing yourself from all ego. Astral Projection is a tool that should never be used for wealth, fame, or prestige. It should be used for self-discovery, spiritual growth, and enlightenment.

It's not to say you can't use it to try and get yourself fame in the physical. I just don't see anything good in the physical world coming from it - ever. Most people don't even believe Astral Projection exists. They believe everyone who APs is delusional and has convinced them self that their dreams are real. If you go around claiming to be a master of Astral Projection and some type of spiritual guru it is more likely you will get exiled than welcomed.

You should not use Astral Projection for selfish reasons, only selfless reasons. That is my advice to you.

Last edited by Astral Explorer : 21-02-2012 at 06:09 AM.
Old 22-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Kioreh

No by that i meant become a mentor, not for the fame.. i apologize if i didnt make that clear.