Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Knower
So close astral projecting

I am so close to astral projecting I am at the stage where your body can't move and it feels weird and then I started thinking go up, go up and my heart started beating and my breath shortened. I wasn't scared or excited but it just suddenly slowed down again and nothing happened?

Any ideas on what I should do?
Old 18-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Master

If your body cannot move then that is sleep paralysis. When you have sp you only have a short time to get out of your body or it fails. You do not have much time to get out so you have to get out quickly. That is how it is with me. You will have to experiment and see what works for you. If one thing does not work then try another way. When you started thinking go up, keep saying it until it happens and expect it will happen. As I said you will have to experiment and see what will work best for you. Another way is, you can spiritually get out of yourself. That way can be a bit tricky. You have to keep saying I can do it. If you do not have the confidence to get out it can become difficult to get out. If you do not get out quickly enough the ap process will end.
Old 18-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
I am so close to astral projecting I am at the stage where your body can't move and it feels weird and then I started thinking go up, go up and my heart started beating and my breath shortened. I wasn't scared or excited but it just suddenly slowed down again and nothing happened?

Any ideas on what I should do?

Hello

Maybe somethin here in this might help. What often holds us back is the basic fears we have of getting out and not back in....

The AstralProjection in MOTION

The most common problem in Astral Projection is motion issues. When one leaves the body one has to learn control. Its like the firststeps one takes when learning to walk. One has to take the body out of the equation and work only with the motion in the mind. Easier said than done and it does like learning to walk takes time.

Astral momentum is the first thing one comes across. This is where one feels like one is moving forward when one had told the mind to stop the motion. This is the place where one might find they have traveled through a solid object such as wall ect.

One has to learn HOW toMOVE the best way is not think about the motion but to just be the motion, tojust do it. You have to will yourselfinto motion. The best way to lean anythingis to do it. Practice walking around one’s room before on projects out farther.

The next step is flight that learings to fly free. This again is done in the actions of the mind not in the actions of the body. This is best done in stages. Start by taking short flights. Go slightly up form the Earth then slowly come back down. One has to remember that there is NO gravity effecting ye in the Astral Plane.

The old school of thought was that there were levels to the speeds one traveled at. The new train of thought is that we all have our own vibration speed me move in.

Where can one travel and how far ? Well really there is NO limits but that of the mind keeping one back. Ye can go and obit the Earth, or soar out to the farthest of galaxies. The speed ye go at is controlled by ye. The time ye are gone for too is controlled by ye. Ye are always connected by the Silver Cord and are always able to see that cord. That is one’s life line to the body.

Things that stop one from Astral Projecting is fear, but its not always mind fears. Some are body fears. One can have a sensation of Waking Paralysis where one wakes with the feeling of being pinned or held to the bed or chair orfloor. This is where the mind steps outbut the body has not yet made the necessary adjustment.

The “Heavy Exit” This is in the state of starting to fall asleep and being conscious one is out of the body. Its often called a double projection. This is simply a sudden energy serge . In time one can lean to balance this out.

The other is a “Torso Energy Serge”. This is a common sensation that stops the natural flow of a projection from occurring. One will have a surge of energy flow through the legs and the lower centers through the navel an the Solar Plexus moving to the heart and higher centers. This sensation will feel like one is falling. This feeling often makes one grab for something to hold onto. Stopping the flow of a projection. Too note that sexual arousal is not uncommonat this level. This usually occurs whenone is trying to project from a laying on the back position. In altering the position to sitting or laying on one’s side usually stops this.

To move past this as an issue one has to lean to balance the energy flow in the body and clear any blocks one has . The biggest block one has is fear. The fear of a heavy exit ,fear of what one will find when free from the body, religious fears, and the fear of doing wrong.

The fear of being out of the body is not an easy one to move past. The best way to overcome and move past this fear is to try during daylight hours. Taking it very slowly doing only a little at a time. To setting a clear mind path to where and what one is going to do.

To move past the Religious fear of breaking God’s laws. There is NO direct reference in the Bible stating that projections or OBE is wrong.

Lynn
Old 18-02-2012, 05:30 PM
my_road

when i try im relaxing and after a while my body jumps, i heard its its like a 'get sent back' thing, its like u are about to fall asleep then your whole body jumps and u wake up straight away thinking what the hell lol
Old 18-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Knower
Thanks for the help I guess I just have to get more determination :P
Old 18-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Master
Dave if you can feel your body being paralyzed your consciousness is not inside of your astral body. To astral project your consciousness needs to be inside of your astral body. It will feel very weird at first and you will feel like you are sinking or falling into your bed, growing or shrinking, among other symptoms. But if you are feeling paralyzed you are still inside of your physical body and while that shows you are getting close, you are not quite there.

When you are inside of your astral body you will be able to move and your physical body will stay still, because it is paralyzed. We have sleep paralysis every night but the only way you feel it is if your brain wakes up before your body does. I have experienced SP dozens of times. Just keep doing what you're doing and soon enough you will come back to reality inside of your astral body and then you will easily be able to lift out of your body.