Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2012, 11:43 PM
my_road

astral entities

hi in my researches i see many are saying astral entities are all in the mind, just the fear in the that creates what u are seeing. i wondering is that accurate cause its well known that many types of spirits exsist, like fairies, dragons, elves etc., its almost like people are saying that is all in the mind too, i cant seem to believe it as i know spirit exsist so im coming up with the idea is the entity is there and active but as it starts to manifest its feeding off u and appearing any old way rather than it all being in the mind?
Old 17-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Master
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs but from my personal experience spirits certainly do exist. They can be created from internal emotions but there are definitely external spirits with minds, motives, and agendas of their own design.

This post reminds me of a story I read about how when Columbus and his ships arrived on the shores of America that the Native American's could not see the ships. All they saw were ripples in the water but they could not see the ships in the water. Why not? Because this was so far out of their understanding that the brain does not allow someone to see or even acknowledge something it can not make sense out of.

After many days of prayers and rituals by the Native American Shamans they were finally able to see the ships floating there and they told the rest of the Native Americans, who still could not see anything. This explains why many people swear that all entities/spirits/elementals are all created internally. Because their minds cannot handle or acknowledge that there is more out there than they can understand.

Just because we do not understand something does not mean it does not exist. That is what I truly believe is going on in the cases of people who deny external spirits existing. There have been accounts of spirits existing from the beginning of time and I am sure it will continue until the end.
Old 17-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Ciqala

The thing is 9 times out of 10 negative experiences and negative entities in the astral realms are created from the mind, and ultimately are subconscious manifestations of our own inner shadows and fears. It is the same with real life situations where people think they are haunted by negative entities - most times it is physical manifestations of their own inner fears, or the person misjudging the situation, because of their ego mind.

Yet, there is the possibility that you will run into lower frequency entities, even if that classification is other astral travellers that exist in low frequency. Spirits do exist, and not all of them are good spirits, but NONE of them have any power over you.

Either way, lower entities still exist in the exact same low frequency as fear, therefore they are ultimately the exact same consequence of our own manifested creations. They are the exact same as what we would create on our own.

Lower frequencies are created from their own fear, anger, hate, the SAME frequency that we create negative things with, and they feed off the same low frequencies we omit around us.

That is important to know, because then you can realize there is nothing to fear about lower frequency spirits - they are the same frequency as fear. Ultimately, it is only our minds that we have to be concerned about.

That low frequency of fear vibrates on such a low level. That means it is weak and fragile. It is such a weak frequency that it is easily transformed into higher frequency, light and love. Whether or not you are dealing with a real low frequency entity, or a shadow creation of your own mind,
you deal with it in the exact same way.
By sending it frequencies of love, gratitude and light. Low frequencies do not stand a chance! What happens is they are immediately transformed into light.
They do not disappear, they are transformed into goodness.

There is no evil entity that can exist in the presence of love. They are all weak. They will try to feed on your fear and anger, but they cannot if you do not allow them to. The only times they CAN is if you allow them to.

When people begin to explore the astral realms, they feel vulnerable. Being out of your body makes one feel that way, because you no longer have your human physical shell protecting you.
But the thing is, your spirit body is by far MORE powerful than your physical body.
Ultimately, there is NOTHING in the astral realms that can touch you, or hurt you, if you remember that you are the one in control, and that you can easily dismount any negative situation be it real or imagined, by simply facing it with love.

9 chances out of 10, once you erase your fears, calm down, and send it with love you will find out it was just imagined. The negative entity will turn out to be your loving spirit guide, and it was just your mind that made it warped and seem scary.
If it is a negative entity, it will be gone.

You face your fears the SAME way as you deal with lower entities, because it is all the same frequency, and ultimately all the same thing.

In summary, nothing can harm you in the astral realms as long as you know how to protect yourself with frequencies of love. There is nothing to be worried about!

Happy exploring.
Old 17-02-2012, 01:17 AM
my_road

thanks, lately i have no path to follow or part of any religion, instead i just take bits from each path that rings true to me, its almost like trying to find the bigger picture, i could spend hours reading reported stories and therioes, im like an explorer lol i feel this way u can tap in to the bigger truths and not just follow what one group or path say.
Old 17-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_road
thanks, lately i have no path to follow or part of any religion, instead i just take bits from each path that rings true to me, its almost like trying to find the bigger picture, i could spend hours reading reported stories and therioes, im like an explorer lol i feel this way u can tap in to the bigger truths and not just follow what one group or path say.

To me, that is the way to go, believing in your own personal knowings and experiences and findings, and overall following your heart knowing and listening to your true self. If you take it all (theories) with a grain of salt and only believe in the things that ring true in your heart knowing, you can expand your spiritual knowing greatly.

Some people though, often get too absorbed with needing to know the answers to existence and dissecting apart theories, that it comes from a place of fear and disconnects them from Source. I have found that by accepting that I know nothing is when I really find the truth! I have also been an explorer and my spirituality is a vast mix of everything!
Old 17-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Andrew

maybe for these people this is there test, to get past the fear, as many times we are tested. if we do not get past the fear then you are in limbo untill you do.as each time it comes up it will appear in a different way until you get through that. then we all carry on until the next one comes up, and the next one. never stops, always learning.
Old 17-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Master
I get so tired of hearing people say that Negs are created from your own mind. I do not dispute that forms can be created in the astral quite easily but there are thousands if not millions of Negs out there. There are countless levels on the lower Astral planes filled with Negs. This is what Christians know as Hell and it is dark, run down, and just unpleasant in general. I have been there several times.

I have been dealing with at least one Neg on a daily basis for months. My bed shakes nightly while I am wide awake. It attacks me several times a week while I sleep. I have spoke with dozens of people with similar experiences. 9 out of 10 cases of Negs are not created internally and I know that for a fact. I would be surprised if half the cases of Neg abuse are actually created.

It is hard to convince someone who has real life experience with Negs that they are just something tailored from a creative imagination. I can name at least 25 people who will agree and had similar on-going issues for months, if not years. Once you attract a Neg and it has created an open line of energy by damaging your aura, stimulating chakras, and using core images it is not easy to get rid of it.

It is almost like a war of minds and you have to take countermeasures on a daily basis and make your home as unpleasant as possible for the Neg, to repel it. Otherwise it will stay with you and your health can begin to fail both physically and mentally. You can even get a streak of bad luck, this is a very real phenomenon and to say "9 out of 10 cases are created" is like telling thousands of people worldwide who experience the same phenomenon that they are crazy.

What people fail to understand is not everybody can instantly learn how to throw "light and love" and in all honesty if you did that at the entity I am dealing with it would laugh it's head off. Light and love rarely works, if ever. I would love to see someone tell a entity they love it, say goodbye to your vital energy. Robert Bruce explains how the whole light and love is a bunch of mumbo jumbo and I agree with him 100%. The stuff in his Psychic Self Defense book is the ONLY THING that has had any affect on the Neg I am dealing with.

I tried all that light and love stuff and it did no good, I guess I was doing it wrong huh? That is where the problem stands with that ****, as soon as it doesn't work it's just the person who is doing it is faulty. Then the Neg problem continues on and the person has to adapt and try stuff that actually works. So what works for Negs?

The things that I have tested and had good results with are oils, incense, strong scented lotions (Mint works good). But oddly enough the 1 thing that repels a attack almost instantly is chanting Yahweh, or writing YHWH on a piece of a paper and putting it on the walls, or under your pillow or bed. No Neg entity wants to be anywhere near that name. (And I am not even Jewish, it just works for some reason) I have repelled several attacks instantly that way and even heard the entity let out a hellish scream like the name was hurting it.
Old 17-02-2012, 10:54 PM
my_road

ever seen that movie 'the entity' aparently it is based on true events, but where u are touched or pushed by spirits, that i dont get for i have read spirit can not harm u, u are in control and all that talk, it seems thats just a 'friendly' talk but for real as i see from many stories spirit are doing things u would never expect like the bed shaking lol or throw u off the bed and scratching u and what else is reported, i see many saying they have 'astral battles' with both spirits and astral beings so it does seem a bit rough at times.
Old 18-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Master
The Neg I am dealing with doesn't have the power to throw me off the bed in my physical body, but it has done it while I am in my Astral body. The bed shaking isn't like Exorcist type of shaking, but it is definitely noticeable it feels like someone is nudging the side of my bed, and I can feel hands pushing up under the mattress.

Some entities will leave when you tell them to leave, but definitely not all of them. There are many different types and forms of Negative entities ranging from earthbound spirits that used to be Humans, to what is known as Demons. Demons beings some of the absolute hardest to get rid of because of their strength mentally and psychically. I doubt what I am dealing with is a Demon, at most it is a Succubus. It's impossible to really know what you are dealing with unless they show their true self, which Negs will never do.

I can also feel the Neg touching my feet and legs. In the physical it feels like cold tingly chills running up my feet and legs and sometimes it feels like pins and needles (It's hard to explain the feeling, nothing else feels like it). But when I am in my Astral body I can feel what it really feels like. It feels like freezing cold hands grabbing me, I can feel each individual finger.

Honestly it's not even scary anymore, just annoying because I can no longer Astral Project until this entity is gone. Every time I leave my body it just pulls me down and into the lowest of Astral planes. I have no intentions of going to the place that Christians call Hell, and so I am forced to abort the projection or Lucid dream. Every time I turn a dream Lucid it attacks me as well.
Old 18-02-2012, 05:21 PM
my_road

hi can u actually do these battles? in my mind im thinking its like something out of a game or movie lol my friend claim to have help from other spirits and do a merge thing and energy blast the threat away, although he seems honest i cant seem to believe it but this type of story appears alot at google searches and people claim to battle an amry of negatives, it seems a bit over the top i dont know for sure.