Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 18-01-2012, 05:14 AM
pingline

Defining You

It's time for a new definition of you. You = Yielding to Our Unity.

You may notice a very palpable difference these days between inspiration-fueled and and mind-fueled action. Mind-fueled action isn't really seeming like it's worth your time anymore. That can be confusing, because you can be zooming along a particular track, and in the process your mind will have created some ultimate outcomes, projected futures. Suddenly, your interest drastically wanes or changes directions.

But what about my mind-created outcomes? Now that you're shifted direction, you're too busy either off in the next direction or sitting still to take action on that mind-created outcome. Too busy sitting still?

We can offer up a whole lot of judgment when a sitting-still wave descends. Why aren't I *doing* something? What's wrong with me? I'm not going anywhere! How am I ever going to get out of this? you (as in little you) are not the entity that gets you out of anything anymore, yet you continue to move on when the time is right. When the stillness descends, you are recalibrating, clearing out, and refueling. It's a whole lot of something, but the mind often kicks up a fuss about it, attempting to analyze reasons and incite action. The separate sense of you is losing its power to incite action.

What are you relying on in this process, if not your sense of control through a little, separate you? It's your sense of wholeness, trusting those little tugs, pushes and pulls that you feel.