Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Toolite

Does Anyone?

Does anyone's meditation look like space or look like you are moving through space? And if so do you know what moving backwards through space means?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 16-01-2012, 11:40 PM
michael55

I've had that before sleeping... or when half asleep.

It is enjoyable.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, to answer your question. :)
Old 17-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael55
I've had that before sleeping... or when half asleep.

It is enjoyable.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, to answer your question. :)

thank you for my one and only response... lol... I think it does mean something though I just have to find out.. thank you again.

Old 18-01-2012, 05:35 AM
ScientificHippy

Book1 Meditation or OBE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Does anyone's meditation look like space or look like you are moving through space? And if so do you know what moving backwards through space means?

Perhaps when you are meditating you are actually experiencing an Out of Body Experience? If you are moving through space, maybe have a look and see if there is anything in this space? Think of a destination and see if you actually go there in your meditation? Just an idea to explore?
Old 18-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Jules

Hi Toolite :)

reading this took me back to when it happened to me :). Upto that point during my meditations I used to go travelling to some fantastic places, seeing all sorts of wild and wonderful sights, meeting people along the way. However, one particular day it changed dramatically and I was seeing the dark skys and stars. I was like travelling through space and time in no time at all if that makes sense. It then changed to a sort of tunnel of darkness and at the end of it was a huge ball of energy. In that moment I was completely touched and as one. I was in a blissfull state for days after :). Anyway, when I med now I know longer go travelling anywhere- I just go into this sense of blackness but with an inner knowing I'm connecting to source and self. Hope that helps a bit.

Namaste
Jue x
Old 19-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificHippy
Perhaps when you are meditating you are actually experiencing an Out of Body Experience? If you are moving through space, maybe have a look and see if there is anything in this space? Think of a destination and see if you actually go there in your meditation? Just an idea to explore?

yes i can travel in spirit through this meditation as well as some other things.. Thank you for your feedback which is greatly appreciated.

All The Belongs To God Forever!
Old 19-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules

reading this took me back to when it happened to me :). Upto that point during my meditations I used to go travelling to some fantastic places, seeing all sorts of wild and wonderful sights, meeting people along the way. However, one particular day it changed dramatically and I was seeing the dark skys and stars. I was like travelling through space and time in no time at all if that makes sense. It then changed to a sort of tunnel of darkness and at the end of it was a huge ball of energy. In that moment I was completely touched and as one. I was in a blissfull state for days after :). Anyway, when I med now I know longer go travelling anywhere- I just go into this sense of blackness but with an inner knowing I'm connecting to source and self. Hope that helps a bit.

Namaste
Jue x

Humbleness is a valuable quality and I see that on you.. Yes I agree I've seen past and future places as well as connecting with souls/spirits. As I was researching I found on google search that the space meditation makes the universe available to you and they said that its caught up to the fourth dimension. Now I know its a level of access so I can agree with that.. They also said that the tunnel is access to dimensions... I agree with that too.. Ive seen the tunnel but, this does not happen often.. Because the tunnel initially is black I wondered if that was good and didnt seek to know.. I am so glad you responded in this post.. we all are unique in our purpose but, alike enough to share experiences and to close gaps together.. somethings wont be told thats so we learn to discern and unite. Thank you.

Old 19-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules

Namaste
Jue x

Humbleness is a valuable quality and I see that on you.. Yes I agree I've seen past and future places as well as connecting with souls/spirits. As I was researching I found on google search that the space meditation makes the universe available to you and they said that its caught up to the fourth dimension. Now I know its a level of access so I can agree with that.. They also said that the tunnel is access to dimensions... I agree with that too.. Ive seen the tunnel but, this does not happen often.. Because the tunnel initially is black I wondered if that was good and didnt seek to know.. I am so glad you responded in this post.. we all are unique in our purpose but, alike enough to share experiences and to close gaps together.. somethings wont be told thats so we learn to discern and unite. Thank you.