Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-01-2012, 08:06 AM
zooz11

Question Spirit/ghost in my room? Not sure... maybe I'm just nervous from other things?

OK, now this has gone far too long... and I've had enough.

I have these feelings of some spirit moving behind me and to the sides of me.... even as I write this.

tl;dr (too long; didn't read) section at the end.

I live in a small apartment (3 by 4 meters - yeah I know, small room), it is on a roof on the 4th floor and there are winds right now as it is raining over here and it is winter.

At first I thought maybe someone is staking me from the outside of the door... walking silently on the roof's porch room (which is quite big - when I say "roof" I mean a flat floor with a meter high walls on the ledges as a fence).
Why did I think someone was staking me?
Well, let's just say there's a person in my building that wanted to enter my room without permission (that happened twice in that past few months as far as I know), and without me knowing it either. Trespassing.
Anyways, since I've checked the outside of my door for a few times when this feeling got to me... and saw no one... just wind blowing...

Then I thought, maybe it's just my imagination and I've just been feeling those winds... they are winds... just like a spirit, in theory, is just air that is blowing (or something more, idk).

So I closed my window so no winds will come in.
But yet I still feel this feeling of some...thing... behind my back, and it makes my heart jump, makes me uneasy.

Maybe it's the cold..... idk.... but the thing is... I don't feel it all the time... if I watch a movie or something else gets my focus and hearing, then I never notice these feelings, but right after I finish watching a movie for instance, I start feeling those feelings again... it's not constant as far as I can tell, but it certainly is persistent.
What I mean by that is that is has been going for about two weeks now (as far as I can remember) and it's not all the time but it does keep coming back and stays for a while... this feeling.

I live alone in my small apartment and I do have a financial crisis right about now but I never let it get to me.. as I've been in these financial situations before...
Maybe I'm... how do you call it... ummm... anxious from that whole finance situation or from the fact that some guy is trying to mysteriously get into my room. idk.

So... I told you all about my possible mental problems... now here's another:
Maybe it is a ghost/spirit, idk.
I did have these same feelings a few times in my parents house...
It is the same feeling as if someone is approaching you and you feel them... their energy coming towards you.
I know people say... "I have a feeling someone is watching me" - but I know that feeling and it's like that but that is not IT.
I also feel chills when I have those feelings, but that probably just comes along just like the uneasy-ness.

If I do really have a ghost/spirit, how would I know that?
+ How do I communicate with it?

I've read about meditating and trying to communicate telepathically... but I'm not good at meditating, I'll need a lot more work on that.

tl;dr
- I suspect (and probably being paranoid) that a guy is stalking my room and trying to get in.
- It's winter, it's cold and there are winds out side.
- I am in a rough spot financially and might be anxious about it.
- I might have a ghost/spirit near me right now.
How would I know if I have a spirit/ghost in my room?

- Wise Men Know Their Limits, Great Men Have No Limits
Old 14-01-2012, 09:35 AM
res

Hi zooz11,
I can relate to the feelings that you are conveying as they are the same that i have had a s far back as i remember. I used to run out of rooms screaming as kid as the feeling was so intense. This carried on and still does except i dont run anymore. I had similar thoughts to you until the day that i felt an extreme presence in the laundry and asked "Is someone there" and the light turned on in the room. No one was in the room and couldnt be hiding either. I moved out as it became real for me at this point. I feel that the overwhelming feeling you describe is when the aura of the spirit oversteps your personal comfort zone and overlaps your aura or if they focus their energy toward you very firmly. A little too close for comfort as to speak. It is possible you are very receptive to spirit, in particular the one that may be attached to that room.

Things like anxiety can provoke the brain to secrete chemicals as a result of a negative thought. The chemicals can trigger the fear response/adrenalin at times when there is nothing physically present to fear but i am not qualified to be making that assessment and i wouldnt be committing yourself just yet .

Maybe do as i did and ask the question when you feel it again and see what happens
Old 14-01-2012, 01:46 PM
zooz11

Hmmm... I just did... nothing happened.... I'm gonna try that a few more times today and tomorrow....

Thanks.
Old 14-01-2012, 01:58 PM
res

I dont believe that anyone can prove to you that you have a ghost. All you can do is be very analytical and look for scientific reason to explain what is happening also. Only through thorough investigation and elimination of scientific reasons for the activity will you come to your own conclusion if something paranormal is happening. Research the truth for yourself..be a pioneer.
Old 14-01-2012, 03:58 PM
zooz11

That is so weird....I had a friend just now in here... he was here for like at least an hour... we laughed and all....
and now after he left I just sit down to eat something and read your new msg.... and I start to feel those feelings again.

And I am definitely not cold or "unhappy" about something. :J I actually feel very good, other than that feeling that creeps on me yet again.
I really don't know what it is.... that's why I came here.... and I am still skeptical... like I don't want to believe... I don't know.

The thing is, I wrote that long post just to state that I am either crazy-lunatic-psycho-whatever OR there's an effing ghost/spirit in here.
It must be one of the two.

And I'm not eliminating the possibility that I might be a crazy-lunatic-psycho-whatever, and I might not be as well.

I am still trying to get to the bottom of this.
Cuz it drives me crazy right now... it's been like this for a couple of weeks now.

If only I could verify for certain that there is/isn't a ghost/spirit in here....
Isn't there like an algorithm for this? a product? some tool to tell you about it...? idk. A tutorial maybe?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:09 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooz11
That is so weird....I had a friend just now in here... he was here for like at least an hour... we laughed and all....
and now after he left I just sit down to eat something and read your new msg.... and I start to feel those feelings again.

And I am definitely not cold or "unhappy" about something. :J I actually feel very good, other than that feeling that creeps on me yet again.
I really don't know what it is.... that's why I came here.... and I am still skeptical... like I don't want to believe... I don't know.

The thing is, I wrote that long post just to state that I am either crazy-lunatic-psycho-whatever OR there's an effing ghost/spirit in here.
It must be one of the two.

And I'm not eliminating the possibility that I might be a crazy-lunatic-psycho-whatever, and I might not be as well.

I am still trying to get to the bottom of this.
Cuz it drives me crazy right now... it's been like this for a couple of weeks now.

If only I could verify for certain that there is/isn't a ghost/spirit in here....
Isn't there like an algorithm for this? a product? some tool to tell you about it...? idk. A tutorial maybe?
Sometimes reverse engineering starting with the scientific reasons will lead you to a more profound understanding of the paranormal. Maybe study the fight or flight response in relation to programmed responses of the sub conscoius to help rule out medical reasons for the feelings.

We are complex creatures and unfortunately we didnt come with a manual so everyones perception is going to be their own theory based on their experience. The more experience and informed you are the better your judgment will be on the subject. The most powerful tool you have is between your ears as long as you use it properly and keep a balanced point of view
Old 15-01-2012, 12:10 AM
MYFIGO

I can remember a couple of years ago when I was experiencing "things".

I even woke up one night and found a spirit energy in bed WITH me! I felt the bed go down and then I actually saw him! OMG... what a shock! And then more things happened. But it ended up not being the worst thing in the world. In fact, it led me to where I am now which is a very, very happy place to be.

But in the beginning, I was scared to pieces! I would wake up in the middle of the night and be afraid... but why? Then I would hear something or see something. When I thought about it, I realized that I woke up afraid. It wasn't like I saw something and then was afraid.. I was afraid first. So I reasoned that these feelings I had were happening when spirit energy was forming.

So I dubbed those feelings "false fear" and I made up my mind to talk to whatever I sensed, heard or saw. It was hysterically funny at first because my voice shook so bad when I tried to talk. But each time I became more brave and I realized that nothing had hurt me. I also realized that some of the things I had been afraid of were good things. I saw visions of symbols that I later learned were messages.

Sometimes my experiences were truly funny .... like the Saturday morning I shut off the alarm and hopped back into bed for a late sleep-in... I heard a stern voice say, "YOU GET OUT of THAT BED!!!!" The funny part was that I DID get out of bed! My heart was beating so fast! But I was laughing at myself too.

It may not seem like it now, but being able to sense the spirit world can be a wonderful gift. Learning to accept your experiences and being open to communication can be a terrific learning experience and carries over into your daily world.

Here are a few things that I have come to realize as a result of my experiences.

Fear creates more fear and things to be afraid of. One's imagination can make ordinary things quite frightening.

Negativity attracts negativity, positivity attracts positivity and also "repels" negativity.

Love is much stronger than fear, so rather than respond in fear and anger... send love. Your love is far more powerful.

Ask for protection from God, your spirit guides or whatever divine force you believe in... and believe that it works.

If there is any way I can help you, feel free to write.
Old 15-01-2012, 09:06 AM
zooz11

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Sometimes reverse engineering starting with the scientific reasons will lead you to a more profound understanding of the paranormal. Maybe study the fight or flight response in relation to programmed responses of the sub conscoius to help rule out medical reasons for the feelings.

We are complex creatures and unfortunately we didnt come with a manual so everyones perception is going to be their own theory based on their experience. The more experience and informed you are the better your judgment will be on the subject. The most powerful tool you have is between your ears as long as you use it properly and keep a balanced point of view

Thanks!

Good choice of words! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
Fear creates more fear and things to be afraid of. One's imagination can make ordinary things quite frightening.

Negativity attracts negativity, positivity attracts positivity and also "repels" negativity.

Love is much stronger than fear, so rather than respond in fear and anger... send love. Your love is far more powerful.

Ask for protection from God, your spirit guides or whatever divine force you believe in... and believe that it works.

If there is any way I can help you, feel free to write.

I do not prey/believe to/in a god.
When I'm angry I'm not fearful, and when I'm fearful I'm not angry,
but ~80% of the time I'm a quite peaceful guy, seeking peace.

You forgot "... attracts negativity and also "repels" positivity, ...".
Just sayin'.
Old 19-01-2012, 08:03 PM
zooz11

It's been 4 days since I last posted here.... (I have to double post in this case).

OKay, so I was a bit freaked out before as my original post would indicate... but I'm bit better now.

I've installed a new camera outside on my window, viewing the door and the whole entrance to the roof which I live on.
Now I can see if anyone is standing right beside my door or not while I feel those feelings.

And I've tested it and saw that there is no one there when I have those feelings that someone is coming towards/is near/behind me.

So, I'm pretty sure there IS a ghost/spirit/other life form in here, in my room.

How do I talk to it?
What can I do about it?

Please, help.
Thanks.
Old 21-01-2012, 02:12 AM
res

Ok so lets look at it this way. Some time ago an old man died in that unit due to his heart stopping peacefully in his old age. The paramedics came in and wrapped his body in a bag and carried it out. His soul was happy in the comfort of its home so he chose to stay there.

Short time later your soul walks your body in to his unit and you decide to share it with the old man unbeknowns that he already resides there. At times your soul inside your body crosses paths with (lets call him Jack) jacks aura and interpretes it like a radar picking up an object within its perimeter. This makes you uncomfortable and maybe intimidated by its presence being that it is an experience that you do not yet have an understanding of.

What do you want to do about it?
Do you want to share the house with jack or do you want him to leave? Maybe jack has some right to exist there?
Is jack someone you can co-exist with once you accept him and relax a little?
Maybe you are distressing jack as much as he is distressing you

What do you think you should do about it?