Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-01-2012, 02:46 AM
ScientificHippy

Excited to be here!

Hello to my NEW fellow spiritual forum peeps!

I am new to forums, but thought this would be a great place to start as I am The Scientific Hippy, which loves to show the science behind all the crazy, wonderful and bizarre things that happen in our world. At a young age I was curious and there were a few experiences and interesting phenomena that started to peak this interest, for example:

Mind over matter: learning about one part of Aboriginal culture, “the pointing of the bones,” where according to their beliefs they will die if the bones are pointed at them; Unexplained connections: having the experience on a number of occasions when you randomly think of someone and then they suddenly call you or you bump into them on the street; Hearing of stories about twins feeling each other’s pain across the globe; and, Paranormal activity: in France I experienced being haunted, which at the time defied my reality.

So after four years of researching in to this phenomena, into the world of quantum physics, I feel I have come out with an answer.... and I am interested in sharing this all with you!!
Otherwise - I can't wait to discuss all this phenomena with you all! :-)

Last edited by daisy : 18-01-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 14-01-2012, 02:47 AM
nightowl

Welcome!
Old 14-01-2012, 02:49 AM
ScientificHippy

Thanks nightowl! What a quick welcome! :-) I see you are quite experienced...Any advice on how to get the most out of this forum nightowl as both a newbie to forums and this Spiritual Forum?
Old 14-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Master

This is interesting. You have studied aborigine spiritual culture? Have you become initiated too?
Old 14-01-2012, 03:24 AM
ScientificHippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
This is interesting. You have studied aborigine spiritual culture? Have you become initiated too?

Hi WhiteWarrior, thank you. It is fascinating! I only learned a small part of Aboriginal culture at school when I was young - but I remember the Aboriginal Law of the 'Pointing of the Bones' fascinating me. I would love to learn more as I am interested in the tribal rituals that ancient cultures have - as although there ways seem so foreign to us, there ways are ways we seem to be coming back to now! What tribal cultures do you know of and understand?
Old 14-01-2012, 03:42 AM
Master
Welcome!
Love your forum name!

Blessings, James
Old 14-01-2012, 07:10 AM
crazydreamer

We are glad you are here. too!
Much love and blessings
Old 14-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Master

A very warm welcome from me too!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Tammy

Hey Hey! Welcome, i look froward to reading some of your posts. In the african culture the Sangorma's call it the "throwing of the bones". would love to hear some of your insights.
Old 14-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificHippy
Hi WhiteWarrior, thank you. It is fascinating! I only learned a small part of Aboriginal culture at school when I was young - but I remember the Aboriginal Law of the 'Pointing of the Bones' fascinating me. I would love to learn more as I am interested in the tribal rituals that ancient cultures have - as although there ways seem so foreign to us, there ways are ways we seem to be coming back to now! What tribal cultures do you know of and understand?

I have a rather special relationship with the Aborigine spirit world, the Dreaming. I went there on someone else's behalf by astral projection, spoke with an ancestral elder at a sacred circle and achieved what I wanted as he granted my friend what I pleaded for. I was initiated in a brief ceremony at the same trip. I have been there a few times later to ask questions of various kinds. Since then I have read a bit about the culture there to try to understand some of my other experiences. It is very fascinating once you get past the stuff that don't mesh with modern culture, like the bodypainting.
Unrelated, I have also learned that I died once in a life down there; I was a first mate on a ship that went down.

I have also spent some time trying to understand Native Indian spiritual culture; it is very much alive but hidden even better than the Aborigine one. The north american indians are done with trying to share stuff with the invaders.