Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-11-2011, 12:01 AM
falinx

How do I prepare God for my death?

Hey everyone, good to be on these forums... Namasté to all :)

A few years ago I decided to leave this astral plain, however something in the very core of me would not let me leave, hence I'm still around. It was a very strong force which is extremely unfortunate as I know this force is simply going to lose, it's just a matter of time. And immediately I know a lot of people will read this and misinterprate it as a cry for help. Trust me it is the furtherest thing from it. As sure as I know the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, I will not be leaving this plain via "natural" causes. My concern is that hell seems to be a very real thing and I would not like to go there, however it's a conundrum. 90% of the time who we are physically is who we are mentally. So my question is, how do I let God know that I truely love him and am not doing this with hate in my heart, but just an acceptance that "it's time" to go? And yes this is truely going to happen. The amusing thing I find so often is when I overhear people talking about someone that has taken their life is "if only he/she spoke to someone", "maybe if they had focused outside of themselves", "if only ... blah blah... ad infinitum...". Unfortunately people aren't that easy to direct, or decipher. So my question as I've stated already is how can I basically make peace with God's will before I leave this planet. I fear his (more accurately "it's) wrath but I know as age sets in, my extremely thin shield of defense will dissolve, and for me it will be time to clock out.

Again, Namasté, and may all that's beautiful and loving be bestowed upon you!!
Old 10-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Gracey

i am confused. are you fixing to commit suicide?

God knows your heart. That you can trust.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Seeker

falinx,

Hi,

The first book I thought about when I read your post was the last book in the series "conversations with God" by neale (somebody). The last book focuses on death and what happens after you die and such. It is (supposedly) directly channeled messages from God. I love the books because it puts God in such a way that makes sense in todays time. Please take my suggestion and check it out from the library and give it a chance. I think it will help you to come to a place mentally that you need to be before your "death". Death has many stages, and if you know what you are up against, you will have no fear of hell at all.

I won't tell you not to do something that you feel that you must do due to illness or "something" there with your physical condition I am feeling. I could be wrong, but it talks about all types of deaths and suicide as well. I hope that this will help you to be in the right state of soul/mind.

There is a quote that I like, it goes something like this...."No one is living thier lives without God, although, some may experience that they are" He is always with you even if you have no idea that he is there. :)
Old 10-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Angels3

I really hope you talk to someone before you commit to doing something.. Messages can easily be misread and I hope this is the case for you.. Most importanly I hope you talk to your loved one because this sort of thing just doesn't affect you. You are leaving many people behind that will blame themselves (even if you state otherwise).. Allah Maak..
Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Master
So my question is, how do I let God know that I truely love him and am not doing this with hate in my heart, but just an acceptance that "it's time" to go?

ummm... Let me get this straight, falinx... You want to manipulate God into seeing your choice to die soon as the right thing at the right time?

My guess is you really know it's not or you wouldn't be trying to get his permission, eh?

Besides, my experience of God is total knowingness and love. It wouldn't be possible to try to 'get' him to do anything.

However, you could dive deeper into your love for God and then throw in your chances with him... in this world or another.

I suggest that you read some Near Death Experience stories to prepare yourself for what lies ahead, sooner or later in your life.

Here's a thread that could get you started:
What do we know about Death from Near Death Experiences? -

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22123

Xan

Old 10-11-2011, 04:20 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by falinx
So my question is, how do I let God know that I truely love him and am not doing this with hate in my heart, but just an acceptance that "it's time" to go?
You do that by dying with a clear and peaceful mind, knowing that in whatever way you chose to leave this world, this is the right thing to do.
The first task you have at your hand is therefore to clear all resentments and misgivings you may have with respect to the world, others and yourself. The last task will be to dispel your doubts and questions.

Every person not only has the right to chose how they want to live this life but also how and when they want to leave it.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Ascender
I have had an experance for a few moments when i was little what death was like. You have no worries of this wrath you talk about. God or who ever you believe in loves you for who you are.
But I do have to agree, suidside isnt the ancer to all, but we cant tell you when your time has come, becouse only you know and the grate devine. It is a good idea to let go of what you have regreted and make peace with your self first. Im not trying to make any one kill them selves, but from my experance first hand..I have to say,death is very peaceful, and beauteful. I remember when I woke up that day, I didnt want to leave, in some ways I was sad that I did but in many ways now, Im glad Im here.
There are cases which I dont blame them to want to leave and try agian, a new fresh start. But it is good to be sure its what you truly want.

Bless be. <3
Old 10-11-2011, 06:36 PM
mattie

God Guarantee???

You seem to want a guarantee from God that you won’t go to hell w/ committing suicide. I guess you’ll just have to take your chances!

It’s your business what you do, but why are you so eager to check out at all of 38 years old?
Why do you feel ‘that "it's time" to go?’
Old 10-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Master
By the way, I have also felt it was simply 'time to go'... more than once in my life. But apparently it wasn't.

Xan

Old 10-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Ascender
Well I write this without even reading you text, I wrote this only with the knowledge and feelings I get by seeing the text.

I feal confused and disappointed in some way, like I cant find the meaning and the I TRY SOMETHING THAT i KNOW IS WRONG BUT I WANT IT TO BE RIGHT!!

The feelings of confusion that i get from the text is so strong that I have to be more aware that i dont get affected.

Mabe you should meditate and find the answerers you are seeking instead of making them up for yourself.

I will pray for you

Yours

A Peaceful Mind