Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Viola

Has anyone heard of this?

I understand how some people "feel" what their twin is feeling in their heart chakra, because sometimes I feel this as well. (when I first met him, I hadn't heard of the concept of twinflames. Was pretty sure I was losing my mind much of the time. I'm sure others can relate. ;) ) But sometimes I will have this odd sensattion in my solar plexus. I can sense he's thinking of me, somehow. I'll lose my breath somewhat, get a little dizzy, and usually have to lie down. Then my solar plexus will feel strange and the muscles will sieze. It's not a bad sensation, per se, but strange nonetheless.

Later, I realized I had dreamt of him before I met him. I assumed he was the animus in my dreams, (the masculine creative side of women. Which is what tf is in real life, as well.) But they look exactly alike. In one dream, in particular he was standing behind me as I looked in a mirror. We looked in each others eyes, and he placed his hand on my solar plexus. I felt these huge waves of fear and desire wash over me, and then I woke up. After I met him in real life, when I dreamt of him he would often place his hand there. And then, he has has put his hand there several times in spontaneously in real life!

It feels ike some sort of mingling of energy, but I'm not sure. I know a little about the Abdominal Brain, but I haven't found anything in regards to twin flames. Anyone have any ideas, or experienced this?
Old 26-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Master

I also feel my tf in the solar plexus. There are actually people who feel each other in different chakras - not just the heart. It varies.

I usually feel my twin flame in my womb, but he now jumps chakras. It varies.

Here is a link that talks about the different chakras and twin flames: http://sacredspaces.net/cms/index.ph... 31&Itemid=203
Old 26-10-2011, 10:41 PM
geminilite

me too def felt mine in the solar plexus too, huge waves of energy going into and also surging up from my solar.. i have also felt intense energy rise from my base chakra also , and in the heart but intially it was always the Solar Plexus

btw, great link just what i had been searching for thanks xx
Old 27-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
I understand how some people "feel" what their twin is feeling in their heart chakra, because sometimes I feel this as well. (when I first met him, I hadn't heard of the concept of twinflames. Was pretty sure I was losing my mind much of the time. I'm sure others can relate. ;) ) But sometimes I will have this odd sensattion in my solar plexus. I can sense he's thinking of me, somehow. I'll lose my breath somewhat, get a little dizzy, and usually have to lie down. Then my solar plexus will feel strange and the muscles will sieze. It's not a bad sensation, per se, but strange nonetheless.

Later, I realized I had dreamt of him before I met him. I assumed he was the animus in my dreams, (the masculine creative side of women. Which is what tf is in real life, as well.) But they look exactly alike. In one dream, in particular he was standing behind me as I looked in a mirror. We looked in each others eyes, and he placed his hand on my solar plexus. I felt these huge waves of fear and desire wash over me, and then I woke up. After I met him in real life, when I dreamt of him he would often place his hand there. And then, he has has put his hand there several times in spontaneously in real life!

It feels ike some sort of mingling of energy, but I'm not sure. I know a little about the Abdominal Brain, but I haven't found anything in regards to twin flames. Anyone have any ideas, or experienced this?

the solar plexus is the "Seat of the Soul", and twin flames are joined at the soul, this is where the primary exchange of the soul essence takes place with the twins is thru the solar plexus.

there are other chakras that have exchanges between twins, but the solar plexus is the primary connection and the permanent one. this is how you have been connected to your twin aeon after aeon lifetime, after lifetime.
Old 27-10-2011, 09:13 AM
SpiritStarFly1

I can't believe I am reading this. It relates so much to my experience of my soul connection, and I just thought it was all me. Thanks for the link, I will be reading that shortly.

About a year ago when I was contemplating cord-cutting, I would visualise the cord between us. I would be with him usually, and I would "see" the cord between us. It was like a thick long silvery umbilical cord. And it connected right at our solar plexuses (plexi? lol).

When I used to spend a lot of time with him it was always the energy there, in the solar plexus; being a part, it fluctuate between solar plexus and heart - the heart particularly during those times when I hope (know?) he is thinking of me. I know when it intensifies and I can't shake it that something is happening between us any how.

Reassuring to know others experience the same
Old 27-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1
I can't believe I am reading this. It relates so much to my experience of my soul connection, and I just thought it was all me. Thanks for the link, I will be reading that shortly.

About a year ago when I was contemplating cord-cutting, I would visualise the cord between us. I would be with him usually, and I would "see" the cord between us. It was like a thick long silvery umbilical cord. And it connected right at our solar plexuses (plexi? lol).

When I used to spend a lot of time with him it was always the energy there, in the solar plexus; being a part, it fluctuate between solar plexus and heart - the heart particularly during those times when I hope (know?) he is thinking of me. I know when it intensifies and I can't shake it that something is happening between us any how.

Reassuring to know others experience the same

when there is an energy exchange, she is thinking of me I feel llike that area heats up and fills that part of me up, definite movement.....
Old 27-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
the solar plexus is the "Seat of the Soul", and twin flames are joined at the soul, this is where the primary exchange of the soul essence takes place with the twins is thru the solar plexus.

there are other chakras that have exchanges between twins, but the solar plexus is the primary connection and the permanent one. this is how you have been connected to your twin aeon after aeon lifetime, after lifetime.

Yes, this descrribes what I suspected. Great link too, very helpful. Thank you for the responses everyone. Tf and I have not seen each other and have had limited contact for three weeks now. (Something we both decided would be best for now.) I was feeling blue this morning, wondering if he was slipping away. I know he isn't but it's still difficult. Reading your responses reminded me that what links us is a bond that cannot to be broken, no matter where you are in the journey.
Old 27-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
Yes, this descrribes what I suspected. Great link too, very helpful. Thank you for the responses everyone. Tf and I have not seen each other and have had limited contact for three weeks now. (Something we both decided would be best for now.) I was feeling blue this morning, wondering if he was slipping away. I know he isn't but it's still difficult. Reading your responses reminded me that what links us is a bond that cannot to be broken, no matter where you are in the journey.

Let it be known that during any kind of separation if you are gong to go thru a healing crisis, or major healing period that requires you to stay apart, and you fee llike you are losing your love for your twin, take heart that it is just going into dormancy for that period and it will re-fire when the two of you make contact physically. You can never lose them of that love once it is arched.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Viola

I know. Sigh. There are many similarities between your story and mine, Lionsheart. I know we have spiritual and Karmic work do before we reunite. He knows this as well, although he hasn't flatout admitted what we are. (He just says he can't say it's NOT true. Cheeky. But he let's me know in other ways, on the soul level.) i think I may be at the "collapsing marriage part." It's been on the rocks for quite some time, simply because I want to grow and change and he won't. I just hope it won't get ugly. Or uglier than it has all ready gotten. That's what I'm praying for at least...
Old 27-10-2011, 06:09 PM
spirit72

Talking

Ha ha ha me and my hubby are TF, and we feel everything, if he is upset I get horrible panic feelings in my solar plexus, if he gets Gout the opposite foot aches to his... and because I suffer with M,E and I get very weird symptoms, he always ask me if this that and the other is hurting due to him feeling it to!... I am guessing though this is not just TF that get it, as I am deeply in-tune to my Mum as well, and Mother-in-law, well anyone really, I must just be very sensitive lol