Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 20-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Master

anyone having a spell for this prob please?

I wonder if anyone had a spell for this problem please or ideas what might help. Me and mine we live in a rented accomodation atm, since the finances are not to buy our own house,or get anywhere else atm.,but were working on it. Its three rooms on the house, last one is a closet litterally, that the landlady tries desperately to rent out,and nobody wants it,really. Shes had luck that some wanted it at all,the last one a young man from France that lived there eight months.

She was nice in the beginning especially to my hubby, but as time goes by and since I moved in shes changed, and especially since she was informed that we were a couple. Shes expressed how she enjoyed having my hubby living here since hes a construction worker and could do anything with the house. (shes tried sell the house to him and asked recently if we could rent the whole house,something we cant afford,or dont want to either because of her behavior and the condition of the house).

Weve had alot of problems with the landlady, where she let work men come and go without notifying us, demanding them in,despite we couldnt be there those days and refusing to listen to when we could, handing over keys to work men without our consent, taking the work mens part in when they were supposed to be finish with work-despite they came day after to finish when we agreed on day before to finish it,and litterally the work men tried to force themselves into my bedroom,where I was sleeping and my hubby had to stop them,all because they shouldve had done the work day before etc. And the landlady took their party and refused to listen to us. I felt alot offended and violated by her. Its been similar issues other times, where she wants to "poop" her head into my bedroom,despite Im ill and despite shes said something else,and then she wants to do it anyway,and threats us,if we dont agree to it. when she was there,at the end,it was treated like it was just a commonality and nothing. now its time again and Ive just been ill and are recovering,but still not fully well,and she wants to "poop" in again in all rooms, despite she really has no issue whatsoever and basically only wants to get into the attick to fix something. now together with husband and kids.
I just cant help to feel this is getting too much and that she tries to annoy us for some reason, and that she is getting worse in her behavior and I would like to put a stop to this behavior.
So Im asking do anyone have a spell for this problem that works?
possibly an easy one that doesnt take too much remedies,since Im not really wicca or else but just after house needs.
thank you very much.
Old 20-10-2011, 10:22 PM
SenyxPanda

I'd suggest just to move out. She's invading your personal privacy and threatening you, so I'd recommend that you should just find a new apartment.

Rachel
Old 20-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think it's a good idea to ask for a spell to use against someone you are angry with, why don't you try sending her some positive energy and see if that has a positive effect, also I don't know if you are in the uk or not but there are laws on 'invasion of privacy' and landlords are not allowed to just enter your home whenever they feel like it, i'd take legal advice, if you're in the uk visit the Citizens advice bureau

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 20-10-2011, 11:57 PM
AngelSpirit

Angel1 Problem Solutions

When I have had trouble with people in my life and can't seem to resolve the problem, I either get a photo of the person or if not available write the full name on a piece of paper and stick it in the freezer, as you do so you ask your guides and Angels to help you freeze out the negativity that this person brings.
Good Luck !
Love and Light Angel Spirit
Old 21-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Suspended

I agree that you should try to direct positive energy towards this person, and to get a lawyer, lol. I'm serious about the lawyer thing if you can afford one. What the landlady is doing is illegal. I would suggest you and your partner to go ahead and start looking at other apartments, or rental houses too.
Old 21-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Master

thank you very much, unfortunately the moneys tight,as it is for now atm, and I feel my hubby listen but we cant really"do" anything and he doesnt agree with me what shes doing is illegal,he knows what shes done before but it all boils down to her keep on doing what shes doing and us being powerless,and I dont like it, with no proof and kinda underdog situation. were in Uk yes, and I will investigate that bureau there. Not sure what can be done without anything else word against word. Since I moved in and we became a couple shes gone nuts,man. It wasnt more than 1-1,5 month ago since she last was here and mourning about us not cleaning the carpet and that we had to do that in order not to prevent anybody from moving into a litterally closet. (which should be illegal to rent out as well? nobody wants it since you cant even stand in there)
I think she gives us the blame for not anybody wanting to move into the closet and therefore thinks she has to check its clean again. but why she wants to poop into our rooms again are strange to me. My hubby just want to deal with it and let it all go, I just dont want to be treated like this.
Ive just been ill and still not fully well and I just dont want more trouble like the other times. shes been after us ever since we became a couple.
before that,she didnt even bother to come more than one time a year.
its when Ive come to here its gone nuts. when thats said Im not either in for putting negative spells on anybody,definitely no I was thinking more protection towards more negativity. Ill try your suggestions. I think shes gone split mad. thank you again many times and bless you
Old 21-10-2011, 03:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpirit
When I have had trouble with people in my life and can't seem to resolve the problem, I either get a photo of the person or if not available write the full name on a piece of paper and stick it in the freezer, as you do so you ask your guides and Angels to help you freeze out the negativity that this person brings.
Good Luck !

I like this freezer idea Angel Spirit !

Marie ~ " shes been after us ever since we became a couple. " maybe she is jealous of you somehow ? not sure what to do about that.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-10-2011, 04:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpirit
Good Luck !

NICE IDEA
Old 21-10-2011, 04:23 AM
Ascender

Trying to influence someone elses volition is a big no no. The best way to bring about change is through action. Simple as that.
Old 21-10-2011, 11:08 AM
earthprowler

try this, it works well.

http://www.anisoptera.com/grimoire/bottle.htm

protection for you and not going against anyone else. I would put salt around your entire dwelling out side for extra protection. burning a red candle upside down will get rid of inside negativity, but focus on which negativity you want to get rid of or carve it on the candle. call on your angels and have them guard your home against intruders all around the home outside (i do this, and no one ever comes, lol).