Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Tammy

Question ok some more og my linear thinking

I read somewhere that past lives are on going, in other words..... while we living this life, we are living another life 200 years ago, etc..... this doesnt make sense to me??? i mean does the your soul fragment or something, and lives in different bodies, sorry, but i always pictured it as whole (except the higher self..even i dont really know what that means), i get the whole there is no such thing as time on the other side.

Could some one please explain this to me, so i can wrap my head around it, or is it complete hogwash?
Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Tammy

bumping it up!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:29 AM
mattie

Past/Present/Future All NOWs

That past & future lives are actually simultaneous is about how we perceive time. What we perceive as past/present/future are all various points on the time line. They are really all NOWs. How we perceive them depends on our perspective on the time line.

This second’s NOW is next second’s history & 2 second’s ago future. Expand it from there!

In this dimension we are fairly tied to this linear time line. We could view the space/time/dimensions as a cube of lines going into infinity. We occupy a particular place on it. In other Ds, our interaction w/ this grid is much more flexible.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Master
Tammy an old proverb for you. Believe none of what you hear, half of what you see and about 10% of what you read on internet pages.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Master
I had this thing happen to me late one night after waking, still dark and half asllep but aware as well... you know the place, and it felt like I was simultaneously a point and everything at the same time. Also I had a kind of twist through where my life to that actual point was internal and after going through the point, which was also everything, my life was now to be more external... like all I learnt was to be expanded out.

Up to then I'd been musing alot on my tendency to have visions of futures being my way forward, nothing like big societal happenings, but simple stuff like things I was going to build... I'm a builder after all, and was thinking about how all these pasts and futures fit together. I understand the now thing kinda as a logical idea but I was workin' at bringing it into a more intuitive knowing.

I was feeling that my own vibrations were about being able to resonate with past and futures and by achieving that resonant frequency the connections would avail themselves and connect to the now that I have here. Having that vision made sense of it all as a fuzzy big matrix that we are positioned in and have access to dependant on our potentials and tendency to vibrate at focused frequencies. But in explaining this I gotta say this is just a semi logical set of ideas to back up what is almost entirely intuitive.

I've also found there's a dialectic going on in this logic/intuitive cycling, possibly..., in that intuitive insight can be followed by logical explanations that in turn allows more intuitive insights... Steps in expansiveness. So trying to get concepts explained in logic that are beyond intuitive grasp... is part of the process but I find it's softer and easier if one keeps closer to the level you're at... big grasps are hard work!