Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 17-09-2011, 12:01 AM
johnatre

Does everyone have a gift?

I have been doing a ton of reading, and a lot of people have a cool... "six sense" in a blunt term. Does everyone have one? Some can see the future and all that awesome stuff like that.

If not everyone has one, how do you find out if you do?

If everyone has one, how do you find out what yours is?

)O(

Greatly respected,
Johna
Old 17-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Experiencer

I believe everyone has an intuition, that internal knowing, but I do not think many people listen to it.
Old 17-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Medium_Laura

Yes we all are psychic, what we do to enhance those born gifts is up to us. :)

Oh boy, as for your questions.. I wrote a 400 page autobiography about my "gifts" which then I called "The curse" lol.

My mother and her mother and her mother were all psychics. Therefore I was "groomed" with a lot of practice. I had the gift from birth, as well as mediumship (which no one else in my family had). I suppose learning young helped me, but also opened me up so greatly that in my teens I was terrified. I could mute them a bit for about 3 years and then I met someone that helped me. A witch/medium. Together she taught me a lot of what I teach now in my free podcasts. :)

They are in my links (3 pages)
Old 17-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatre
I have been doing a ton of reading, and a lot of people have a cool... "six sense" in a blunt term. Does everyone have one? Some can see the future and all that awesome stuff like that.

If not everyone has one, how do you find out if you do?

If everyone has one, how do you find out what yours is?

)O(

Greatly respected,
Johna

Hey Johnatre,

To start off, I believe everyone is equal, we are all of the same essence. No one has the capacity to do more than another when your taken out of the realm of physicality.

We are given abilities by consciously or unconsciously connecting to spirit. You can learn how to connect to spirit in order to receive these abilities, as well, some grow into abilities without asking and sometimes these abilities leave the person just as fast as they came.

For example, take an empath. They have the ability to feel other people's emotions by connecting to their perspectives. I grew into this ability as I developed spiritually because as I developed spiritually I focused much of my time on connecting with the source. The source is what connects everyone with each other. (I used to call it a big ball of yarn and each string is an individuals perspective, all you need to do is touch their string and receive their views)

We grow into our abilities both unconsciously and obviously consciously if you work at it. - We are all equal

If you'd like to see aura's, all you need to do is practice focusing your eyes.. If you want to become an empath then start connecting with the source, if you want to be able to read others start with tarot cards (it helps you understand how to connect to spirit), if you even want to Astral Project you can, ect..
You can do whatever you wish, its all at your finger tips - theres information on every ability that people have.. Don't be scared to ask how to grow into them.

Much Love
Jorddy
Old 17-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Master
We have so many gifts, but we are most times blind to them, we as the mind body organism are all part of the whole, the whole being pure Essence made you so as to enjoy its creations, but the most precious gift is the Realization that you are also the Essence of that there IS, when you realize this, then what gift do you lack, you are part of the beauty, the ugly, you are happiness you are sadness, you are love you are hate, its when you become greedy and only want what you want discarding the rest, hoping for the best that you become miserable, if you take the gift of love you must also take the gift of hate, both have something to teach you.
Old 17-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Master
Johnatre, the first step to unlocking talents is to quiet the chattering monkey mind. Talents, as such, exist in the sub-conscious but are drowned out by the continuous babble in the conscious. If you are able to achieve the state of "The Quiet Mind", generally through meditation and it will take time and practice, then talents will have a chance to manifest. Just don't expect sky-rockets and choirs of angels. Your talents will be subtle and, like all skills, will need to be practiced and polished.
"From tiny acorns, do mighty oak trees grow"

I would also suggest that we are not so much discovering new talents as relearning to use old ones.
Old 17-09-2011, 09:11 AM
mattie

Nascent Abilties

Unfolding psychic abilities aren’t gifts. They are innate, but usually dormant in EVERYONE. Everyone has their gateway abilities that unfold first.

To find out what your abilities are, connect deeply w/ your core energies & develop TRUST in them. KNOW your abilities will unfold in many ways as you expand your awareness.
Old 17-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Master
I think that spiritual so called gifts are secondary to the true gift of life, as i said before, the gift of realizing that there's nothing you need to do when you truly live, why be entertained by so called spiritual gifts if you are truly happy with life.
Old 17-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Lostgirl

I dont think i see anything that i can do as i gift...its just what i do. Actually i creep myself out...i started noticing that i have crazy dejavu (sp?) and i mean crazy. I realised that i had been dreaming and it would happen. That sounds crazy and i dont mean it too... but for example i dreamt in August last year whilst i was working on a cardiac ward that my dad was admitted to hospital to the cardiac ward and a male nurse who i got on with admitted him, whilst my mum stood at the head of the bed with my dad lying in it and i stood to the right of my mum looking at the male nurse. In January of this year, my dad was admitted to the cardiac ward by the male nurse whom i got on with, he was lying in the bed my mum at the head and me just to her right. It was the weirdest thing as i stood there and i looked at the male nurse and it was dejavu central! Very weird. It was only until after that that i realised what had happened......
Im a traditional witch (if we are going to label it) and i dont see this as a gift its just something that happens. I have no control over it, i very often dont remember the dreams until i get the dejavu and realise. Im sure there is a way i could control it... but im not sure if i would want to :)
Old 18-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
I believe everyone has an intuition, that internal knowing, but I do not think many people listen to it.

I like this reply. The art of listening to our internal or inner knowing is the key to All things.

Yes we are all psychic. Nature however works in natural ways. Sorry for the play on words however it is a reality that few can appreciate. Nature works slowly.

Johna, If you wish to establish what is best for you, you need to follow the wisest guidance. That would come from within the Self.

How best to apply yourself is only known by that angel within you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/