Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Knower

Development Circles

Hello :)

Does anyone know if there are any Development Circles in the Nottinghamshire area? I am so very new to all this and its only in the past month that I have been feeling things I was scared at first but know now there is nothing to be afraid of. I have been looking at the Spiritual Churches in this area but I think they only do the services in the evening which I wouldn't be able to attend :( I just feel at the minute I need a lot of guidence to help me understand :)

I haven't yet met my Spirit Guide although I have been told by a lovely lady who is a Medium that he'she is a Native American Indian so one day hopefully I will get to say hello :)

The thing I have felt is only what can be described as tickling especially in my hair ( I even checked if I had headlice lol) but I was told it was spirit and to ask them to leave and go toward the light? I did do this and the itching isn't as intense now and only happens now and again thank goodness

If does know of a development circle or guidence I can learn from online it would be greatly appreciated :)

Love and best wishes

Michelle xx :)
Old 30-01-2007, 09:49 PM
developing1

Hi michelle,

the internet is a wonderful thing! check for any mediums in your area, give them a call and ask if they run any development circles, it's what i did and am currently sitting in a wonderful circle!

get hunting girl!

best wishes

developing1
Old 31-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Knower

Hi Developing

Now why didn't I think of that lol its a great idea and I'll give it a try later on today

Thank you

Old 31-01-2007, 09:02 PM
developing1

Let us know how you get on michelle, sitting in circle is a wonderfull experience!!!!!!!!

best wishes

developing1!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Nomad

http://www.snu.org.uk/c_em.htm

Try this, the SNU runs a lot of churches in the UK and they have two listed in your area.
For more detailed information try contacting the SNU via their site direct, they will be able to tell you of more that dont appear on their site.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Knower

Hi Developing and Nomad :)

I have looked at the link ( thank you :) ) I see there are 2 so will give them a ring on Monday to see if there is anything in the daytime :) I'm sure there will be other people like me who can only go in school hours so fingers crossed

I have also been reading many posts on here from members who haven't joined a circle and have gone on just as well, I did originally think I needed guidence from joining a circle but I am pleased to say I think I've learnt a lot from just reading what everyone else is saying, if you know what I mean :)

Thank you to you both and also thank you to all the members who write about their experiences which really does help newbies like me

Old 04-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Hi Developing and Nomad :)

I have looked at the link ( thank you :) ) I see there are 2 so will give them a ring on Monday to see if there is anything in the daytime :) I'm sure there will be other people like me who can only go in school hours so fingers crossed

I have also been reading many posts on here from members who haven't joined a circle and have gone on just as well, I did originally think I needed guidence from joining a circle but I am pleased to say I think I've learnt a lot from just reading what everyone else is saying, if you know what I mean :)

Thank you to you both and also thank you to all the members who write about their experiences which really does help newbies like me

You are welcome, I hope you find a good circle.

In the oldern days (lol) mediums did indeed develop on their own, they didnt have the internet, they didnt have a society where it was relatively safe to come out and discuss such things, and history still produced some great mediums

Dont worry if you do not find a circle, spirit have a knack for sorting something out.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:59 AM
Knower

Thanks Nomad

I have also been sent a Betty Shine book to read ( have you read any of these? ) Its really very interesting too and very helpful to a complete novice like me who wants to learn
Sometimes though I get the feeling I'm trying to run before I can walk and I think the biggest step for me will be to relax, even when trying to meditate its hard because there are a million other things going through my mind lol

Thanks again

Michelle xxx :)
Old 05-02-2007, 11:34 AM
developing1

Hi Michelle,

I can recommend the Silver Birch books which can be purchased from this link http://www.psychicnewsbookshop.co.uk/ I think these are the best books i've ever read on developing and spiritualism!

best wishes

developing1
Old 05-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Knower

Hi developing

That's great, thank you

I'll be ordering some of those thank you for mentioning them and giving me the link

Michelle xx
Closed Thread