Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
SenyxPanda

What are Star Children?

After I saw this forum, I was drawn to the star and crystal children. What are they? Thanks if you can answer my question.

Rachel
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Knower
I think star children generally are the indigo and crystal children...not that good in this area of becuase most of the time when you try search about start children it comes up with information on crystal or indigo children.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:41 PM
mattie

'They' Are Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenyxPanda
... I was drawn to the star and crystal children. What are they?

Look in the mirror! ‘They’ are you & us.

Those who are star children are those who have incarnated here from elsewhere in the Universe. They may not have had previous incarnations here. They often have the feeling that they have never fit in & often feel a very strong pull to elsewhere in the Universe.

Don’t overly focus on these specific labels (crystal, indigo) or doing things like taking tests to see if one is this or that category. We ALL have innate abilities that are called ‘psychic’ that will naturally unfold as we expand our awareness.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Medium_Laura

Mattie is right. I was told by a gypsy lady when I was 5 that I had a "star" on my palm as was a "star child". I never bought into that philosophy at all. I am who I am. Maybe it means we have a special purpose here, but then, don't we ALL?

Just know you are unique and you have ways of making a difference in the world as well :)
Old 10-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura

Just know you are unique and you have ways of making a difference in the world as well :)

Yes that is all you need to know about this subject.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/

Last edited by John32241 : 10-07-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Master
Totally agree with Mattie, Laura and John. We are all stars.
Old 17-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Titus

Lightbulb

Star children are children that incarnated from other star systems, usually in our galaxy, but that isnt always the case. I have found that most of these children come from the Pleiades, Sirius, Lyra and Orion star systems. Also a lot incarnate from the Andromeda galaxy but there are exceptions from all over the universe.
Old 20-07-2011, 05:01 AM
native wiccan

my son has a star on his palm( like all my children) and he asked what it means. id like to hear mor about them
Old 20-07-2011, 05:04 AM
native wiccan

star children

could all humans on earth be from the stars?
Old 20-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by native wiccan
could all humans on earth be from the stars?

As I understand it, the energetic essence of every human is an aspect of source. We have always existed. Before the stars came into being, we were.

So it is not so much where you are from but who you are.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/