Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-04-2011, 04:07 AM
truther

Angel Stories, what's yours?

Hi I just was wondering what your folks stories were regarding angels? I have a few. But I'll share and hopefully you can share yours :)

I was going to be confirmed in the Holy Spirit in confirmation at a Church. A very spiritual and religious guy told me he felt the wind knock through him when he received the holy spirit. So here comes the day of confirmation and now I want a sign! lol. So we're in Church waiting for the Bishop to bless us with the Spirit and the woman next to me is in tears and I ask her "why are you crying?" she said she felt joyful! Another sign. So the night ends and I'm like shoot God didn't give me a sign. So me and my grandma and my sister and mom are on our way to celebrate at a restaurant when as I was driving down a road I saw two miniature angels fly into the clouds. So that's my story lol. Pretty cool huh. At one point I kept hearing and seeing my two angels. I believe everyone has an angel they don't have to be Catholic or Jewish, or what not. Every single person has at least one!
Old 30-04-2011, 06:47 PM
primrose

Spirit Guides - Angels?

That's a lovely story, I hav'nt seen an angel, but I do know I have a Spirit Guide, I'm not sure if they are the same thing. I could relate how I know but this may be the wrong thread to do so.
Old 30-04-2011, 07:09 PM
The Feather

I was at a huge construction store – like a home building depo, or what ever they are called with a friend of mine. We where walking up and down the aisles and at one point stopped to look at something. Behind me was plaster boards (don't know if it is called this), the kind you use when building new walls in your house. Well they must have been stacked wrong, because all of a sudden they all started to tip and fall.

I didn't see the Angel, but felt the push and flew through the air – then I heard the crash when all the plaster boards hit the floor, right where I seconds before was standing. All confused I got up and now I saw people around me staring at the spot, they all looked like they had seen a ghost – and all of a sudden a lady said : did you see the Angel? I saw an Angel and she just kept repeating her self like that. My friend now joined her and everybody else nodded – they actually saw an Angel pushing me.
Old 30-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Administrator
I have heard Angel music many times and Angels the first i saw was the night my husband passed away, the largest set of Angel wings i saw on the ceiling next came a bright bright light cover it it was awesome
next i was standing next to a person i know and she started singing , it was unbelievable next thing a huge pair of Angel wings wrap around her they were huge things,

Mamaste
Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Master
When I was attuned to Reiki, we had a meditation to meet our healing guide.

Mine is AA Raphael.

Because of this, my Reiki Master brought out her angel cards for us all to pick one and I picked the AA Raphael card.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 01-05-2011, 10:42 AM
clovelly

In January, for 3 days the angels gave me such powerful, loving, devine light that was so strong I couldn't get out of bed.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:33 AM
Coming2

I have seen an angel on several occasions. The first time I was about 12 and a bright, blinding light came through the windows of the country home. I heard this whooshing sound and thought for a moment that it was a helicopter until I realized I was way out in the country on holiday. I rolled over and to my surprise there was a figure of an angel standing next to my bed. I felt such comfort and love. I greeted him, smiled and went back to sleep....About 6 months ago I was really struggling with some life issues and my Guardian appeared to me in the form of a homeless man. He was the most beautiful male I have ever seen and he literally glowed....I was pumping gas and talking to God when he walked up to me and said God Bless You. I was in awe and looked away for a split second to check my gas gauge and when I looked back he had disappeared. I searched all over for him in and outside of the store. He didnt have time to take 10 steps from me before he vanished. It really motivated me in some serious decision making.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Pheonix

I've had many experiences with the Angels, being an Angel Intuitive. One night after a few drinks I sat up praying to see the angels on my massage table. I gave up and as I laid there I was motioned to start humming, I heard a voice humming beside me. In the room I saw 2 cherubs floating across the room just like they are depicted in the renassaince days. They floated past with a banner then I saw an Angel who had wings, he would have been about 70 and infront of him he had a book like those thick volumes that stated "No Angels". I was then visited by my grandmother who spoke to me. That is the memory that sticks out the most.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Thirteen

Encounter with an Angel? Not sure but it felt like it, and it was me that did the good deed.

I have begun meditating more lately, increasing my contact with my main guide. I’ve also had a lot of things happening, discovering angels for instance. Something I would not have believed in a few months ago, I now believe in fully.

Anyway an idea formed on my way home from work. I decided that I needed to try another gas station; it was about 10 cents cheaper and directly on my path to work. I had done a candle focus meditation, in which I truly felt my guide’s presence, and believe I saw her aura. Afterword, I followed up with a few hours of meditation, with a white cherry blossom candle burning and my tumbled rock/crystal on my forehead. I actually slept well that night. Not really sure If I woke or not that night. Then, I woke up feeling strong and happy and knowing change is in the air.

I needed gas, and I felt a strong urge to go to that gas station. I fuelled up, and went in to get a coffee. There I encountered and old man, talking to the attendant. He needed to get somewhere where he could rent a car to Miami… She could tell him nothing. He kept repeating, and going over what he needed, a ride, a bus anything to a place that would rent him a car. No one could help this man, and I felt like I should do something, but as I paid for the coffee he left.

As I pulled out I noticed he was standing near the corner of the building with most of his belongings. I felt like I had to talk to him. I asked him if he needed to go to Ocala, as he had mentioned in the shop and it was not that far to home. However he told me his real plight, he needed to rent a car one way to Miami. I told him I was going Orlando, I asked him if I could take him to a car rental place since it was on my way. We talked about his life, and how he had ended up nearly homeless. How he had been betrayed by, his body, his mind, and people he knew. About half way in I started up the GPS and it kept acting funny. One car rental place kept coming up again and again. Finally I pulled over to a service plaza and used that location to again, find the same car rental place. We find the number and start driving. We can’t get though at first but so I let him call while I drive and they picked up on the first ring and the lady told him they would rent him one way to Miami.

We get close and can’t seem to find the place. So we call again from his phone and again she answers on the first ring… and after a while she explains where the rental place is. We get there, and say our goodbyes I make sure he has all his stuff, he continues to offer me money for helping him, but I refuse, I know he needs it more than me, and it was only about 20 minutes out of my way.

We go in and the clerk greats us, she is a pretty redhead I am once again too afraid to get close to, but seeing her I get the strangest feeling like I should go to her, but do have the strongest feeling, she will help this man get home. This man’s name was Mike, and he is back to his home, or what serves as such. When I talk to him I keep telling him and asking him to have faith, think positive, and know there is good out there.

After that experience I continued to have a strange day. I was always in the right place to help and at the right time, everything was so synchronized it was amazing. There are more events to recount in the two days following… but that is for another thread.

This is also not the first time I have encountered and interacted with someone with a variation of Michael as their name. I'll relate the other story soon.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Thirteen

Encounter with an Angel Part 2

I guess this happened a month ago now. It was a harrowing day for me. I’ve rarely had to toil that much for what still feels like so little gain. I had agreed to assist my wife with her Martial arts activities. My wife is one of the few people on this earth I’d do anything for. The martial arts master had asked her to ask me since I’m good with computers, to assist with a few activities. I did all I could lead to the tournament, ended up doing a lot of work before, and then during I was stuck with a stinker of a task, entering all of the results into the spreadsheet. Only one or two could even barely help me and I felt like they could not even assist, and I knew very little about the task at hand. Really someone with a tournament results background needed to do this job.

So anyway, the results come in and I try and try to enter them, and I just can’t keep up. By this point I’m praying to Archangel Michael and Uriel to assist me. I just can’t cope on my own it is fast and furious. We needed a better method. Certificates had to be hand written as I could not get a mail merge to work properly. I only figured out ½ way though the day, how to work that part. Anyway, I know the Angels lent me their strength that day. It was the only way I could make it though. Tired exhausted, and drained, I get to the half way mark, have not seen my wife in ages, though I had texted her. I posted, on facebook questioning if love was worth this, for as far as I knew then I was not being paid, and it truly was only for her that I had agreed to do any of the tasks.

I’m about ½ way though and we are trying to get certificates written since they are required. I have horrible hand writing so I’m trying to avoid this task. A man with a different presence and feeling about him then makes a request of me, that he really wants this girl to have a certificate. She is mentally disabled, but still a fighter. I want to help and it is not forthcoming, but he talks to me and tells me about her, and why it is so important, and looks at me and wonders about my own health, and how I’m doing… I tell him some of my story that I have already told you. I tell him that honestly that I am whipped and beaten, and that even though I feel your plight, the most beautiful woman (my wife) or the second most beautiful woman here could not even stir me at the moment, and that not even the offer of a million dollars would un-numb me. He seems surprised, and we talk some more about when I was last happy and where I’m from. Finally I feel a bit more energy and go to write the certificate, telling him just how bad my hand writing is. He understands, and I write it out. He is pleased and the girl smiles as well.
So back to the toil I go. Wife finally shows up and helps guide me to food, as I’m tired, I don’t follow though the first time, my commitment to work is too strong, and I know I’m not done… finally the second time I go and find the food as I just need a rest. The mysterious man shows up again, asks me if I am feeling better, and how my health is. He asks me about money, and how my family is doing, and I tell him what I would any stranger. He lets me know that he can see I’m better but that not all is well, but he knows it will get better. He again thanks me, and I him. He tells me his name is Michael.

We finished the tournament about seven or so. Packed up all my gear pitying the unused portion… I had 3 computers with me; others if available could have helped… Anyway I speak to my wife a little at the end. She has to help clean up, and do business, then all the organizers are going out for ethnic food. So she sends me out with my son. I decide to reward my son with a few gifts and a nice meal. I then spend a considerable amount of time over the next three weeks fixing the results and getting them right and the format for the upload right.

There are a lot of details to leave out in this post, identities to be kept and a few events that I am not ready to talk about yet, but the truth is in my apparent angel encounter of the day.