Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-08-2022, 04:47 AM
Master
Nonduality = absolute eternal and infinite unchanging uniqueness

I think I finally found absolute nonduality!

I have never experienced the same thing, twice. Even if I did, it would be the second experience of the same one thing, and not the first. But the second experience of the same one thing, is the first and last of its kind, also, just like the first experience of the same one thing was the first and last of its kind.
And the third experience of the same one experience is also the first of its kind and last of its kind.
The same is with the fourth and fifth and sixth, etc, etc, to infinity.

So even tho we are experiencing one thing, existence, in infinite different ways. Every single new experience of it, is always going to forever be slightly different. This to me is EVIDENCE of nonduality, and it is an undeniable experience that seems omni present in all of my experiences, no matter how transcendant they are or transdimensional even.

Even if just the perspective is what changes. This constant new new new experience, unlike any we've ever had before it or will ever have anything like unto it ever again and again and again and again, to infinity and beyond for all eternity. That is what nonduality might actually be referring to. The absolute uniqueness of all experiences, all beings and all becomings. No matter how slight the difference/uniqueness is or seems to be. Even the experience of not recognizing any difference, in a new way. Again and again and again. Unlike any of its kind that we have ever experienced like unto it ever before or will ever experience any of its kind like unto it ever again and again and again and again. This seems to be the eternally and infinitely absolutely unchanging truth of the oneness of all things. That one cannot experience the same thing twice.

This constant never ending everlasting ever expanding evolution. Of new new new new new new new. Of which there exists NO EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY! That has to be nondual.

And the absoluteness of the uniqueness is what all things have in common. It seems to be the non-dual thread that unifies all things. Where every single being and becoming is unique and one of its kind. In absolute identical uniqueness and oneness of their kind. Always and forever.

Meaning, everything is forever unique. And that is why the very seeming inability to find non-duality, is what nonduality actually itself IS!

The evidence is in the very inability to find the same one thing twice! HAHAHAHA ITS BEEN RIGHT IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE ALL ALONG!

HOW ABOUT THAT!

Here we are, trying to find a stable identity, when the very inability to find a stable unchanging identity, is the very eternally absolutely stable unchanging identity of uniqueness of existence as we are it, in its absolute oneness of omni-identicalness of absolute omni-uniqueness.

That sounds so good, even. Right?

Nonduality as absolute uniqueness.

What do you think about this?
Old 01-08-2022, 05:11 AM
Master
If I take this further, I just experienced the same one uniqueness, for a second time... So then... Is it really the same one uniqueness? Well... Yes, because the second experience of the same one uniqueness, is also unique unto itself, and thus they have an equal uniqueness. Right?

I am trying to find a flaw in this logic, and it seems like there is none. Right? Can you find a flaw in it?
Old 01-08-2022, 06:00 AM
JustASimpleGuy

It's not the uniqueness but That which illumines the knowing of all the uniqueness that arise in mind, but you are correct in that you will never find That because you are That. It's like the eye trying to see itself. It can't and doesn't need to because it knows it exists by the very fact it sees (self-evident and self-revealing).

Here's the kicker. All that uniqueness is in fact That, veiled by name and form. The uniqueness is the power of Maya to project apparent reality as name and form, veiling Its true nature from the senses to perceive and mind to comprehend.

Instead of Descartes' famous "I think, therefore I am" it's more like "I Am therefore I experience".
Old 01-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
It's...
...I experience".
Do you think that the non experiencable non awarenessable sameness of all things opposes this ever changing uniqueness?
Because it is equally infinitely and eternally and absolutely unique. Just like every single change is equally infinitely and eternally and absolutely unique.

So when you say "THAT" opposes all the uniqueness, which you label as Maya or Illusion, then the non illusion of "THAT" is also equally infinitely eternally and absolutely unique. Just like Maya/Illusion is equally infinitely eternally and absolutely unique.

The sameness or identicalness of the uniqueness is what they, and all things, all have in common. Therefor creation can change without even changing anything at all! It will always remain EQUALLY INFINITELY ETERNALLY ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE, Wether it changes or not!

It is the ONE thing that unifies all things!
It is absolute nonduality.

The absolute unchanging unknowable infinity that is being without becoming, and the ever changing illuminating vibrating awareness that is being AND becoming, are both equally infinitely eternally and absolutely unique.

There exists nothing but this equal infinite eternal absolute uniqueness. It is existence itself.
There exists nothing like unto existence. Because non existence doesnt exist.
Existence and its uniqueness encompasses all things.
It is the absolute oneness of all things.
It is absolute non-duality.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Knower

SONG OF MYSELF
by Rupert Spira

I am
I have no words to express Myself but all words express only Me
I have no meaning but impart meaning to all that is perceived

I exist by Myself

(Had to delete cuz of copyright rules here.)

http://www.rupertspira.com/

On Youtube in Rupert's own voice: https://youtu.be/hqNEhfK7Vx8
Old 01-08-2022, 01:16 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
So when you say "THAT" opposes all the uniqueness, which you label as Maya or Illusion, then the non illusion of "THAT" is also equally infinitely eternally and absolutely unique. Just like Maya/Illusion is equally infinitely eternally and absolutely unique.
There is no opposition. There's nothing to oppose. Without a second. If you take what you see, hear, smell, taste, touch and think to be absolutely real you'll tie yourself up in knots with no way to untangle.

This is simply not something that can be thought through. The best one can do is through discernment and exploration of experience as a pointer. Awakening isn't a product of mind so the answer isn't of mind. It comes from beyond mind. It can't be forced and comes in its own time(lessness).
Old 01-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I think I finally found absolute nonduality! ... I have never experienced the same thing, twice. Nonduality as absolute uniqueness.
The Greek philosopher, Heraclitus, once wrote, "No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it is not the same river and he is not the same man."

This seems similar to what you are describing when you say you have never experienced the same thing twice. But is this really absolute non-duality? Or is it simply the observation that all form is in a continual state of change?

So yes, everything is absolutely unique in this moment, and in the next moment it will be different and equally unique. But this is all the nature of change.

The essence of absolute non-duality is changelessness. It is the unchanging state which underlies all change. It is the stillness which lies behind all movement. It is the formlessness which pervades all form. The mind will never understand it because the mind is part of the movement and change.

Peace
Old 02-08-2022, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The Greek philosopher, ...
...part of the movement and change.
You guys are right, existence does not change.
I explained you why. I am giving you the answer, the way and key and path to resolve all dualities and dissolve all illusions or misunderstandings, with the clarity of the ABSOLUTE that you can understand.
Because it's uniqueness doesn't change. It is non-dual. It is not seperate from anything, including maya. Vibrations and dualities and cycles are not really existing outside of the unchanging uniqueness of existence.

Therefor, all change is but an illusion. What you are experiencing is not change, it is the unchanging uniqueness of existence. Where every moment seems completely unrelated to any other moment, because there exists no other moment. There is only the Eternal Here and Now (here=now) Unchanging Absolute Infinite Eternal Uniqueness of Here=Now Existence, that makes it seem as if you are experiencing change, when you have never experienced anything outside of this uniqueness of existence. It has never changed.

You have never experiened change, the uniqueness that is your eternal experience, HAS NEVER CHANGED. It will never change and cannot change, because there exists nothing outside of this uniqueness of existence. All things are subject to existence and it's absolute uniqueness. And it is unique, because non-existence doesn't exist. There is no likeness unto existence. There is no inside or outside to it. It just is, existence and unique is what it is.

So even tho we seem to be experiencing this infinite illusion/change, what you call Maya, THIS IS ALSO UNIQUE. There is no seperation between illusion and not illusion. Everything is forever unique. Every experience is unique, it cannot become anything else, because it is all subject to existence. There exists nothing outside of this uniqueness that is existence itself.

If you can find it, go ahead and try. Because the inability to realise the uniqueness of existence, is because you cannot experience sameness.

When you find a key, you will say, now I can return to the same key because I have already found it. Right? But in reality, that key and you who finds it, seems to be in a constant flux of change. But it is NOT CHANGING. What we experience as change, is actually the very SELF AWARENESS of existence, that is aware of its own uniqueness. Outside of which nothing exists, because existence itself is unique and there is no outside to existence. Non-existence doesnt exist.

So whenever someone is asking to realise the absolute, what they are actually asking is for more difference to recognize the change. Because deep down unconsciously maybe they know that the change is an illusion and when they face it, in chaos, they will realise that this appearant eternal and infinite change is actually not real, it is just an appearance of change, that is infact an eternal and infinite and absolute unchanging uniqueness, that is the very nature of existence itself. There exists nothing outside of its infinite and eternal uniqueness here and now, and therefor, one cannot go outside of it, or experience anything outside of it, because there is no outside to it.All things are subject to existence, and existence is unique, because non-existence doesn't exist.

Creation is subject to existence, existence is not subject to creation. Awareness is subject to existence, existence is not subject to awareness. Existence does not need awareness nor creation to be existence. It just needs to exist, because it cannot do anything outside of that. But when you understand the uniqueness of existence, then you understand not just why, not just how, awareness arises out of existence. But you also understand why awareness is equally infinitely and eternally unique just like existence, out of which the appearance of change arises, when infact, it is just an unchanging uniqueness that is misdefined as change. All things that consciousness can experience is based on the uniqueness of existence that causes also the consciousness to be inseperably unique AS existence. There is nothing outside of existence. Therefor all things experienced or not experienced, is forever going to be equally infinitely eternally and absolutely and unchangingly and permanently unique. As it always has been and always will be and is right here and now forever eternally and infinitely and absolutely unchangingly unique.

It cannot become "similar". Therefor, the very inability to find this absolute reality, is the very absolute reality itself. It's eternal unchanging uniqueness is what we experience. Including in all the infinite experiences of sameness, it's all forever going to be unique. That doesn't mean it's always going to change, because it's not change, it's the unchanging uniqueness that is the attribute of existence. There cannot be any experience outside of it. Because all experience and all consciousness are also based on the uniqueness of existence, outside of which, non-existence does not exist. So you cannot experience anything outside of this uniqueness that is the very attribute of existence.

You see, the word Change, explains how individual returns to the Absolute. As change also changes into the unchanging. But it doesn't explain how individual consciousness can arise out of the unchanging absolute. The word Uniqueness does explain it. Without even seperating from the uniqueness of the absolute, through the very uniqueness of existence, a unique consciousness comes about without even coming about! It is simply the already ever unchanging nature of the eternal and infinite and absolute uniqueness of existence. Where the word change describes in a lackful way the uniqueness that is responsible for all of it. Because in reality the uniqueness has always been and will always be. But more significantly, it is always here and now. Beyond time and space it is unique, therefor it cannot become unique. There is no becoming. Just the being of existence and it's uniqueness.

There is only uniqueness. And the unchanging unreflected undeferentiated awareness that is being without becoming, is also unique. And because of its uniqueness, it will always be experienced in infinite different ways. Because the experiencer and experiences are inseperable from the uniqueness of existence. It cannot remain the same, because sameness has never existed. Similarity neither. All similarities are also subject to the uniqueness of existence. Are you beginning to understand it now? This is not about time and space. This is omni-dimensional and non-dimensional as the very same uniqueness of existence. Not ONENESS because oneness implies that two-ness existence. There is only existence. Non-existence doesn't exist.

Therefor, the way to reach non-duality, is not to discard all experiences or to destroy the mind or fight it or resist the mind or to withdraw from all experiences or withdraw from mind. Because you cannot stop the uniqueness of existence, because there exists nothing outside of it. The more you withdraw from mind, the more mind there will be to withdraw from. Because whatever you are experiencing, you are experiencing it's uniqueness. And the experiencer is also equally unique, identically unique, to existence, outside of which nothing exists, because non-existence doesn't exist.

Therefor every "moment" is the same one here and now moment, and what we term as change, is not eternal, because THERE IS NO CHANGE. The uniqueness will never change. And therefor, you cannot go outside of your experience to find something outside of this uniqueness. There exists nothing outside of existence and its uniqueness. This is true on all levels of consciousness and experience, on all dimensions. Every dimension is equally unique. Including what you guys call mind or maya, or whatever definition, it's always going to be unique and the experience of it is also going to be unique and the experiencer is also going to be unique, forever. So whenever you think you have found "change" you are actually uniquely observing the uniqueness of existence.

You cannot even look inside of yourself or outside of yourself for this uniqueness. Because even the one looking is unique. And that means if you look at the one looking, it is also forever going to be unique. And when one thinks that non-duality is going to bring about an unchangingness, it is not, because change has never existed to begin with. It is simply a mistranslation and mis reference to the uniqueness of all things. Including the uniqueness of the one experiencing all uniqueness. And the uniqueness of experience itself also. Uniqueness of existence. Uniqueness of awareness. These are unchanging. Eternal. Infinite. Limitless, boundless.

So it is not undefinable. It is just a definition that is capable of transcending all dimensions, as if they are all the same one infinitely and eternally and absolutely unique existence.

So trying to find the answer, is like swimming against the current of eternal change. But when one realises that even that experience is unique. Then one realises that even that change, that one is trying to avoid, has never existed. One cannot reach the end, because the end is also infinitely and eternally and absolutely unique. It will always seemingly change, but what it is actually doing is remaining forever eternally and infinitely and absolutely and unchangingly unique, as existence itself.

The truth can only dispell misconceptions and misunderstandings. Why? Because those misconceptions and misunderstandings are BASED in the truth of absolute uniqueness of existence. They are not seperate from it. Therefor, what is actually being dispelled, is the very idea that your misunderstanding is a mistake, or somehow seperate from the absolute unchanging uniqueness of existence. Even its change, is infact not changing at all. It is simply BEING unique, without ever BECOMING anything else.

Therefor, you cannot go outside of change, because change doesn't actually exist.

The word uniqueness leads to a world where non-duality is clearly understood and recognized. Why? Because it is not seperate from the world where non-duality is not recognized and the word change and changelessness is prioritised. It is EQUALLY infinitely unique. They are therefor the exact same world. They are all unique. And they never change. We just experience the uniqueness of existence, which makes it appear as if we change from this to that. New now new now new now. When in reality, they are all the same one new now. And the "newness" is an attribute of existence. It is not ever changing, it is just BEING forevermore unique. There exists nothing outside of its uniqueness, just like there exists nothing outside of existence. Non-existence doesn't exist. Therefor existence is unique. And therefor, all experiences of existence, are made from existence, and are inseperable from it, and are therefor all uniqueness experiencing the uniqueness of existence.

Therefor, there is nothing outside of the uniqueness of existence. To realise this, is the ultimate freedom.

We often describe things as good or bad. We can understand this, or we cannot understand this. The truth has to be changing or the truth has to be unchanging. They are all irrelevant when the infinite eternal and infinite absolute unchanging uniqueness of existence is understood to be responsible for all unique experiences of its uniqueness, then you realise that change is not responsible for it, but the very uniqueness of existence, that makes it impossible to experience anything that is not unique.

So when you say that the illusion is of change and impermanence. Then you misunderstand that this illusion of change and impermanence IS the very definition of the unchanging unchangable infinite eternal absolute uniqueness of existence, but it is misreferred to and mistranslated as "change, impermanence."

So I understand, maya is the final illusion. The final calibration for human to realise that absolute non-duality that is the eternal and infinite unchanging absolute uniqueness of existence out of which not Everything is made?! NO! There is no time to make anything out of anything else. There exists only 1 thing. Unique existence. Existence itself. And all experiences are not MADE out of this uniqueness of existence. All experiences ARE the uniqueness of existence, experiencing the uniqueness of existence, outside of which there exists nothing. As all is one is all.

The ego may think, there is no value in this absolute truth! Because it doesn't understand that this is literally infinite in value. It cannot comprehend the infinity of the value that is of this simple realisation. Because it makes everything perfect, past present and future, without even having done anything. It does nothing and leaves nothing undone.

It is the ultimate realisation of absolute existence, that it is eternally and infinite and absolutely unique. That all things are this exact same identical uniqueness of existence.

We often think, "When I realise everything, then everything will come to an end." But in reality, when you realise everything, you will realise that everything has always been unique, always will be and is right here and right now unique. Including the self, it will always remain unique. And as an eternal consciousness, that itself is inseperable from the uniqueness of existence, will always experience its unique existence as a unique existence, for all eternity, where every experience that is unique, is actually the same one eternal experience of uniqueness and as uniqueness. It doesn't change. Change is just due to the misunderstanding that similarity exists. When existence has no likeness to it, to even compare anything to it. So how can there be sameness, when all things and all experiences and all experiencers are all equally unique and are all the same one identical uniqueness.

We can always experience change, but that is a lackful definition of what actually exists. What we are actually experiencing is the uniqueness of existence, that seems to be changing, but the uniqueness of existence is its attribute, unchanging attribute. It cannot be anything other than unique. It cannot become anything other than unique. Existence cannot stop existing, because there is no non-existence for existence to be in, because non-existence literally does not exist. So existence will forever always be unique. And all experiences and experiencers are all this same one uniqueness of existence itself. They all exist as this uniqueness. That is also experiencing its own eternal and infinite and absolute uniqueness, of existence, as existence, through existence, and all omni-dimensions and non-dimensions. It's all the same one infinitely and eternally and absolutely unique existence.

It cannot change, it will forever remain unique. So what you are experiencing as change, is just you, as existence, experiencing the uniqueness of your unique existence. And that appears as change, but it is infact an eternal unchanging uniqueness that you are experiencing. And wether you keep doing this or not do this, doesn't matter! you will always remain forever unique. As all things are one existence that is unique, because non-existence doesn't exist. And it cannot ever become non-existence, because there is nothing there, no room there, for existence to be in anything. Everything exists within existence, as existence. Inseperable from its uniqueness, as existence. Therefor existence cannot experience anything other than its own uniqueness.

It's not like there is existence in here, and something unique outside there. No!
The uniqueness of existence and existence itself are the same one thing.
That is why there is no change/illusion/maya. It is all just the infinite eternal unchanging absolute uniqueness of existence. As existence. Without even needing to change, it keeps being unique, without becoming unique, because it has always been unique and always will, and it is thus unique. Forever here and now. Where all that exists exists and is being evermore unique.