Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Seeker

A Peek into the Inner life

2021. Late February when I got back from work, I saw the road crew had come by and filled in a long split that the road developed at it's edge right in front of my house. The bad macadam was about 9 ft in length. They fixed 6 ft of it. That was good but why didn't they do the other 3 ft. I didn't get it. Now, it's late February again 2022. I saw that the road crew was back. They were fixing potholes. Their main concern was a divide down the center of road, 4in wide by varying lengths that ran up and down the roadway. Their truck was a flatbed which had a bright yellow metal contraption on it, that took up the bed of the truck. Looked like a huge pizza oven. Inside was the hot macadam. The back door of it was about 16 in x 16in. Small, it only allowed a shovel to pass through. 2 guys worked the business end of those shovels. I was in my 2nd floor office looking out the window when they drove slow by my house. I'm out the door, to catch them. Run down my shirt driveway and turn right, felt a little twist in my knee. They were in their truck 30 ft up the road parked in front of my big shed. Almost there they pull away. Too late, I'm going to head back but see they pull over to the right again 200 ft up road. I see they're patching that center crack. Each one slides his shovel through the little door and removes macadam, walking it 10 ft to the center line of road. I walked up to them behind their truck. I start to tell them my problem area of road that they just passed up. It's a beautiful bright morning. They have stopped working because of me. All 3 of us behind the truck. A blue camaro type car comes flying by like 80 miles per hour, double the speed limit, we feel the power of that mass of metal as it passes by us. Dumb mother blank blank, I say. The 2 workers say nothing their gaze focused on that camaro. That car was passing a long line of cars on the far side of the road. He was in the oncoming lane of the road. His front end zipped by us within 2 ft of us. As I was walking toward the men I noticed that each guy would grab a shovel full of macadam and walk it back to the center of road. Their truck obscured their vision of the road in front of them. They didn't look when they entered the street. They would not suspect a vehicle to be in that lane going the opposite direction. I started out the day to do something that I wanted done. Spirit had other more important ideas. It used me to save those 2 worker's lives. Without my distraction, they would have been launched into space. We are like droplets of dew upon a stretched out fabric. If you look down on it with a big microscope, you can see droplets clinging at 2 intersecting threads. That droplet is you soul and all the other droplets all connected to each other and as well to God. Spirit can move these droplets around to do it's divine work, as it did with me. Alot of times it's unknowing by us
But not this time, I rose up a little and could see my connection to this event. I was like a dream that lifted up and couldn't see far more than I could on the ground. It was a great experience for me. You to can have these type of experiences. My other posts tell you how. Those road workers did come by at the end of day to fill my remaining 3 ft of macadam left undone from last year.
Old 20-07-2022, 06:28 PM
Master
Wow well done - mysterious ways life works! Lucky you went to tell them about the work and distracted them!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)