Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-07-2022, 12:20 PM
Seeker

Signs

Many years ago, I was having bad headaches in the afternoon. I hardly ever get headaches. So after a week of that, I asked spirit, what is causing this. About 2 days later, I'm going to a job. I see a young woman walking on sidewalk in my direction. She was wearing a long sleeve white pullover jacket. There was a huge picture of a Hershey bar on the front. It started at the top of right hip and ended below her left shoulder. Now that was strange. I was into chocolate back then. I would buy 1 bar as a snack in the morning. It was the dark chocolate. I stopped the dark chocolate and headaches went away. Milk chocolate was still ok for me. Month later tried a little piece of the dark chocolate and got a mild headache. Many years later tried small amt of dark chocolate with no headache. I was thankful for spirits help. Spirit influenced that woman to wear that pullover when she was making her decision on what to wear that day.
Old 16-07-2022, 01:30 PM
Talking

Now, THAT was a sign...wow!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2022, 05:41 PM
Master
Wow what a coincidence

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-07-2022, 07:22 PM
Bambo

A good sign indeed!!

Im glad your headaches stopped
Old 17-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Seeker

Signs

Part 2 : about 4 months after my chocolate sign. I found myself on a Saturday in an easy chair with one of the worst headaches ever. I had things to do on this Saturday. This headache took care of that. After 3 hrs of that, I finally asked spirit, where did this headache come from. Words in my head said it's the chocolate. I reply out loud, I didn't eat chocolate. Then I start to remember. My roommate a few days ago told me he left a ding dong in fridge for me. They come 2 to a pack. Early Saturday, I saw it in the fridge, I've eaten them before. Yep I ate it. But their regular chocolate. I go to the garbage can and fish out the wrapper, oh no it is regular chocolate except the icing had dark chocolate. So spirit answered me, waited til I put forth the question. Thankfull to spirit. After that I would read ingredients first. No more headaches.

Last edited by Bluediamond56 : 18-07-2022 at 11:42 AM.
Old 17-07-2022, 06:00 PM
Master

Another word for signs is they are examples of synchronicity. Signs are (synchronistic) communication. Messages and experience seem to connect to each other and happen and mirror specific questions exactly asked. It has always amazed me how events relate and that (direct) relationship and connection are. 2 way communication through events?

I've always been amazed how specific events can mirror questions so specifically yet be 100% meaningless to everyone else. Signs and communication are a good tool to connect with spirit that seem to be experienced that go way beyond the odds of it happening. It seems to be very specific, so much so the signs have no meaning to anyone else and so always considered meaningless and random.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Seeker

Signs

Many years ago, I started to have stomach issues. I had no idea where it came from. I asked spirit about it before I started to pay doctors. A week later I'm at this lady's house. We were talking about spiritual things across the table. After 20 min she stops speaking in mid sentence, and says oh did you know that aspertame can cause stomach upsetments.
That was weird. When I got home, I looked at the empty bottle on table. Sure enough aspertame is in it. I bring the still almost full case of tea back to the store for a refund. When Arizona Tea came out with ginseng tea with honey, I was a convert.
Drank it for a year, but it had too much sugar. When they brought out the diet variety I switched to that. When I stopped the diet tea, my stomach went back to normal. Thanks to spirit I saved the doctor fees.
Old 19-07-2022, 03:06 AM
Bambo

Aspertame is toxic garbage!!

Aspertame,Sucralose

Both should be avoided!!
Old 19-07-2022, 12:20 PM
Seeker

Signs

I like birds. For a month, I was sitting on the fence, figuratively. The subject was to continue my relationship with this gal or not. It's been 2 yrs. Back and forth I would go on the question. Then 1 day a situation arose. I used to my advantage and it became the breaking point for us. I told her it was time she had to leave the house.
And she did. Part of me wanted to hold on to the relationship. So I was mad about breakup. She moved to apartment up the street. I wrote a letter to her. The little voice in me said don't. Did it anyway, no nasty swear words.
Put in envelope. Little voice don't mail it.
Couple days before headed to the convenience store. Intersection in front of store infrastructure of me are 3 big trucks. One was a big cement truck, the other a type of excavator and the 3rd had on it's flatbed 3 huge Cement crypts, in which they drop the casket in. Those signs represented the death of the relationship.
Back to the letter, get in my truck head to town to mail it. As I'm driving see a bird the size of a blue jay up ahead, he's flying with a purpose right toward the front of my truck1. He spent his last ounce of strength dying on my front truck's grill. I didn't like that. Turned around and went home. That bird died because I didn't listen to the little voice inside .
I destroyed the letter. When the little voice talks, it's best to listen up.
Old 20-07-2022, 01:05 AM
Bambo

Yup I guess it is!!!!!