Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2022, 04:38 AM
Pathfinder
My first vision and I was only 4 years old when it happened.

I was 4 years old when I got my first vision. I lived in Downey, California. Kathy my sister was at school, and I was sitting on the couch playing one day. My mother was doing laundry folding clothes in the kitchen when I got a vision, it was me choosing this life before I was born.

I was in a white roman style building looking over a balcony with 3 other spirits. We were watching the different future lives on earth. We could see the highs and the lows of the different lives. We all were choosing our life’s based on the lessons we wanted to learn. I chose this life.

One of the spirits said that’s a hard life, are you going to be able to make it? I said I think I can, I have to. As I was being led away by a taller being another spirit said to me. I’m going to be a few years behind you, but I’ll be there when you need me. I said thank you. The last spirit said, remember you’re not going to remember anything when you go through the veil of forgetfulness. I turned and said I’ve been doing this for a long time, and I think I figured out a way to remember.

I belonged to a group of 4 spirits we all were coming here to earth to live new life’s and hopefully we all connect to help each other. And this is all I was able to remember for many years. But for the life of me I could not remember what my lesson was.
Old 16-07-2022, 06:55 AM
asearcher

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love this!
Old 16-07-2022, 05:28 PM
Pathfinder
Looking back as I put the pieces of my life's puzzle together, I realized this vision has come true. When I was 7 or 8 years old I asked my mother what a favorite number was. She told me it's any number you choose to pick. My sister picked 29 because of a baseball player, my mother chose 22 because that was the day she was born. Then she asked me what number I was going to choose.

38 was the number that flashed in my mind, and I said 38. My mother then asked why are you choosing 38? I said I don't know why it was the first number that came to me.

I also became friends with a heroin addict. She told me she's died two other times and if she starts again, she's afraid she won't survive. She was 9 years younger than me. I told her I would try and help her. She said it's useless everyone that has tried to help her gives up. I told her you don't know me very well; I don't ever give up. It took 4 very long and hard years to clean her up but she made it.

We became roommates out of necessity. I was raising two boys; she was trying to get her son back by being clean, which she accomplished. I didn't know how to cook, and she did. We were just surviving and splitting the bills in 1/2 made life easier.

I was just about to turn 38 and I was getting excited thinking something great was going to happen when I turned 38 my favorite number.
THAT'S WHEN MY LIFE FELL APART.

I didn't know then but that was my lesson I was about to start learning. I woke up in total pain in my back and thumb. Went to the ER and was sent home with a brace on my thumb. 2 days later my arm started hurting also went to the ER and was sent home with my arm in a sling. 2 days later my foot started swelling and hurting went to the ER they called CDC discussed my case in a 3 way call with calif., NY, and my hospital. They couldn't figure out what was wrong put my foot in a brace and sent me home.

I was at work left because the pain everywhere was getting so much worse drove home and when I got out of the car I fell to the ground. I could no longer walk. I was put in the hospital for every test they could think of and was sent home because they could not find anything wrong with me.

It took 8 years for me to find my own natural cure that took the pain away and it took me a year to learn how to walk again. No help from any doctors through all of this. I tore up all the prescriptions that I could get addicted to. I was not going to become an addict.

So looking back at my vision, the one spirit said they would be there when I needed them to be, they said they would be a few years behind me. That became the addict I chose to help. Had I not helped her, she would have never been there to help me. That is where free will comes into play. Had I made the choice not to her I would have gone through all this alone. Making the lesson a lot harder.

My clue to remember this was the number 38 that I chose. My vision was always on my mind. I told my roommate I think you were the other spirit after I fell apart and got better.

Your path might be unconventional to what other people think you should or shouldn't do in life. If you listen to your soul you will always be on the right path. Many people told me I was crazy for helping a heroin addict and I didn't know what I was doing. Everyone told me it would not work out. I listened to my soul and surprised everyone. They turned out to be wrong and my choices were right.
Old 16-07-2022, 05:50 PM
Well, you are exactly the person Rob Schwartz would like in his next book!
(#4 if he is doing it).
He said in interviews no one remembered the In-between place where they made up their 'plan' for here.
And here you are...contact him, he's a nice guy.
He searched for mediums around the world...has a team of 3...and one specializes in ''your plan before you came here''.

I loved your story. I had a vision also, regarding what was going to happen this life...the main issue, that is.
But it was later in life...not at 4 yrs old. LOL!
It allowed me to have no need to forgive my father for being mean to me my entire life, because we both agreed he WOULD
be a terrible person to me for reasons we agreed upon.
So instead of a meanie ---he was such a good buddy - so close, he wanted to do this for me.

'Nothing is what it seems' is like a motto of mine.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, you are exactly the person Rob Schwartz would like in his next book!
(#4 if he is doing it).
He said in interviews no one remembered the In-between place where they made up their 'plan' for here.
(#4 if he is doing it). ????????? I don't understand this????
Where do I find this Rob Schwartz person?
I am not a medium as far as I know.

If you know him, maybe you can be the go between? Because I don't know what it's all about...lol. Sorry, I'm kind of shy, and all I know is what I experience. I've been looking for someone that understands all this stuff and can better explain the different things I have experienced. There's so much more I haven't told. I have to build up my guts to post what I do post. I fear being made fun of or being told I am crazy. Because I was made fun of in my childhood.

Thanks for your reply.... PLEASE DO TELL ABOUT YOUR VISION... Hearing other people's stories help me know I'm not crazy when I tell my stories. I really do love reading about other people's experiences because sometimes I've been through some of the same things.
Old 16-07-2022, 08:38 PM
He has written 3 books..I do not know if he is writing a 4th.
You can find him easily online.
Sorry, gotta run.

PS on this Forum they have asked that we quote other members with 2-3 sentences...so I shortened the quote...its my job.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2022, 09:21 PM
Pathfinder
ok thank you
Old 30-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I got a vision, it was me choosing this life before I was born.
Someone I talked to on the subway one time years ago told me he remembered being in a room with some other people before he was born. They were all waiting to incarnate on earth.
Quote:
The last spirit said, remember you’re not going to remember anything when you go through the veil of forgetfulness.
In the vision of Er (NDE) from Plato's Republic, he said Er didn't didn't drink from the river of forgetfulness when he returned to his body.

About the heroin see

Detox or Die (BBC 2004)
https://vimeo.com/25291673

The REAL Cause Of Drug Addiction...And A Plant Medicine Solution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-a1Se2dEs

https://player.vimeo.com/video/13063...t exttrack=en

“To say it country simple, most folks enjoy junk”: William S Burroughs on addiction, rehab and Opium Jones
On the centenary of his birth, we republish William S Burroughs's 1966 New Statesman essay on apomorphine, the drug which helped him kick his heroin habit in London.
By William S Burroughs
https://www.newstatesman.com/culture...tion-rehab-and
Old 30-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraZZleD
I belonged to a group of 4 spirits we all were coming here to earth to live new life’s and hopefully we all connect to help each other.
Quite fascinating. I am part of a group of 4 as well. Unfortunately, I was the only one that got sent here. They are still over there. But they are helping me. I wouldn't be surprised if they are my Guardian Angels.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraZZleD
(#4 if he is doing it). ????????? I don't understand this????
Where do I find this Rob Schwartz person?
#4 was re a 4th book. Google him, you probably have by now,
since I lost track of this thread, sorry. :(