Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-07-2022, 05:48 AM
Knower

Can anyone be a lightworker?

Hi Friends,

Can anyone be a lightworker?

Or is it only a certain group of souls who are specially blessed to become lightworkers when born on Earth?

Thank you.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:11 AM
Master
This depends on the definition of the term: Light worker.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Seems to me the people at the soup kitchens around the world feeding the hungry are light workers? Right?
And the person smiling and being kind to the homeless in every city.
Are they a certain group of souls? I'd say they/we are!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-07-2022, 11:04 AM
Master
My personal view on this is, anyone who has chosen the path of the light (the opposite of total control) will enhance the light within this reality to some degree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8-BT6y_wYg

One of the greatest.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Knower
You are what you think you are.

Love people in secret, and uplift their Spirit.

Heaven is, when there is pure beauty inside of you and also the outside has the same beauty.

If you intend for love of Spirit that which love all of us and everything that you see regardless of it current state of existence,
because it doesn't matter how pretty or warped somebody's mind is, if it's innervated by Spirit it will be organized around Spirit.
They will take joy in their existence when that happens.

One way of doing this is by synchronicities, meaningful coincidences with people that can be very powerful for the individual and oneself.
- giving and receiving, to serve others.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
This depends on the definition of the term: Light worker.

I assume the meaning of the term as follows:

"A lightworker is a special person with almost psychic ability to intuit what other people are thinking, feeling, or need in order to heal."

- Taken from the following website:
https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-w...a-lightworker/
Old 10-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
"A lightworker is a special person with almost psychic ability to intuit what other people are thinking, feeling, or need in order to heal."
You become more of a lightworker when you drop the definitions and the identifications, you are who and what you are for reasons of your Soul. Shed some light on the reasons you asked the question in the first place.
Old 10-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I assume the meaning of the term as follows:

No, that's not necessarily part of it at all.
This explains it best, from Rebecca Campbell:

The inner light is the soul. A Lightworker is an awake soul who has made the conscious decision to live in alignment with their soul. They know that we are all interconnected and that their presence has the potential to create a positive change. They have made the conscious decision to devote their life to following what lights them up and by default, to lighting up the world with their presence. They understand that their actions (no matter how big or small) have the potential to create change.

It's basically when you've done enough cleansing and gone through enough growth that you gotten into more and more alignment. When that happens you automatically start to feel like serving, which is doing whatever it is you came here this lifetime.
This comes from the Heart, not from the head or ego, so it's not about for instance making money and becoming successful. That CAN be the direct result though, but it's not what drives you, not the reason for doing what you do or wanting to do that.

It's where you are authentic so that the Light of who you are is shining out. No longer dimming your Light to fit in, wanting to be 'you'.

This can indeed be for everyone but not everyone will get to that stage as it does require devotion to self-development, personal & intuitive growth etc. Some have more to work through and shed than others of course.
And many are still living full-on 3D lives. They won't get to that stage either, not even when they are working in the soup kitchen (just using that as it's a good example) or doing other volunteer's work.
Acts of kindness don't make you a Lightworker. People living in the 3D still can be kind and caring, doesn't make them Lightworkers. And they're not as they aren't aligned with their Soul, their true Inner Light.
Example... many many healthcare workers are in that profession because they need it for some lesson. A good one is "needing to be needed", which is an inner child / childhood issue. Being needed makes them feel good, worthy, seen, not rejected. Also gives them control which is a form of needing security.
I've had an argument with a nurse about this years ago as she was PO and didn't agree. However, about a year later she PMed me to tell me I'd been right and that she'd changed jobs, was doing something entirely different.

Only if you ARE in alignment with your Light and Soul purpose and then choose to be a nurse (or something else) is it truly your Lightworker's calling. Which means for most in that profession it isn't, or for some maybe not yet.

In a way your question is the same as asking: "Can everyone be a plumber?"
The answer is also, "Yes. Provided they do the work to become one."
But if that person would help in the soup kitchen he still isn't a plumber.
If that makes sense.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:04 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Seems to me the people at the soup kitchens around the world feeding the hungry are light workers? Right?
Yes I would assume your right Miss H
Old 11-07-2022, 10:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
"Can everyone be a plumber?"
if someone wants to become a plumber they have to learn, but Lightworkers don't have to learn about what they already are.

It's not about more it's about less, in a process of neti-neti. Not this - not this.

Last edited by Greenslade : 11-07-2022 at 10:56 AM.