Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

Quantum Field?

Hi all,
Im still trying to astral project for the first time, but meanwhile I read a lot on the subject and while I do this well I stumbled on some authors that dont refer to astral plane but Quantum field, its apparently the highest of all 4 planes for them and is above physical mental and emotional, my personal doubt, is that... this plane corresponds to Astral plane or is above it? like higher planes in astral I dont know, well I hope you can clarify me this, just in case I need to learn different skills from these Im trying to learn to access it or so. Thanks a lot for any help.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:27 AM
Master

I do not know if this will help you but you might be interested in looking at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jCQcJMAQs
Old 07-04-2022, 10:34 AM
Experiencer

Thanks a lot AstralSuzy, I watch this and I have 2 little doubts, due the end he says like in 20:35 that "its a way to access information without having to go through a complete astral projection journey each time", what does that mean? I mean its accessed through astral projection anyway... or it means that out of the records we can go to some specific time in our journey in the astal and it takes more time to focus in specific time and place out of the Akashic record? I have read something similar I think like just with the thought we can go to specific time too

Also he says that its in the higher astral or the mental, meaning that these are different name conventions for same plane, but from the convention I have seen there is a plane over the mental called the Quantum field, in fact its said like the Akashic records can be accessed from different planes and that grants us to have different features, meaning the higher the plane the better access we have
Old 07-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Master

There are many astral plane dimensions out there. The closest one to use is on our plane of physical existence and resembles it very closely. If you ever notice on one of your out of body experiences something a bit 'off' in your home when you project, that would be the 1st clue that you're in the astral plane. What I mean by 'off' is extra doors, or a missing window or a piece of furniture that shouldn't be there.

There are astral planes lower than our physical plane as well as higher. Have you read anything by Robert Bruce?
Old 07-04-2022, 06:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
...I stumbled on some authors that dont refer to astral plane but Quantum field, its apparently the highest of all 4 planes for them and is above physical mental and emotional, my personal doubt, is that... this plane corresponds to Astral plane or is above it? like higher planes in astral I dont know, well ...
We may accept that there are different planes of existence vibrating at different frequencies but various systems apply different names to these planes.
Or sometimes they use the same terms as other systems but in a different order.

Personally I go for the traditional Theosophical naming convention (from high to low):
  1. Divine plane
  2. Monadic Plane
  3. Atmic plane
  4. Buddhic plane
  5. Mental plane
  6. Astral plane
  7. Physical/etheric plane.
So in this case the Quantum Field you mention would refer to the Buddhic plane, and the astral plane is the emotional plane.

And the Monadic plane to the physical/etheric plane correspond with the various bodies or sheaths of a human being. But in order to consciously function on the Buddhic plane you need to have developed the Buddhic vehicle, which is well beyond the average human.

Such models can be useful mental tools but just be aware that the terminology does vary.

Peace
Old 07-04-2022, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not know if this will help you but you might be interested in looking at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jCQcJMAQs
I love this youtube; 21 minutes about the Akashic Records!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-04-2022, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love this youtube; 21 minutes about the Akashic Records!
I am glad you enjoyed it Miss Hepburn. I thought it was interesting and fun to watch. I am not able to help with Akashic Records as I do not know much about it.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:53 PM
Experiencer

Thanks a lot Traveler, yes I have read about lower and higher planes in the astral plane, I think it might be hard to detect when we are in other planes above, I think I heard somewhere that these are hard to understand for us. I think I have read from Robert Bruce something but I cant remember what exactly, anything you recommend over the rest?

Thanks a lot Iamthat for the explanation, I have noticed these different ways of calling the planes, its a bit confusive as some authors dont tell all the planes they know and so its hard to position what is what. Then according to you the plane most of people access is the emotional or astral plane, right?

Also I know I havent been able to astral project yet but just to know a bit more, what are these requirements you mention to access the Buddhic plane? I mean as said Im far from there because first I would need to really astral project accessing the lowest plane then maybe wonder if I need to access the Buddhic plane but still, I would like to know the overal needed to access there too.

Additionally I have heard the Akashic records can be accessed from different planes but with different features, is that so? I know that as Buddhic plane seems to be harder to access maybe not many can confirm the features one could see there but i just wonder how accessible are these in lower planes where most people go.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Experiencer

Thanks a lot AstralSuzy, yes the video is interesting, I cant wait to visit that place, I wish I was better at this and could have at least a step in the astral by now.

Miss Hepburn I agree, its very interesting what he told and very descriptive, I know each person see this different depending on the beliefs and concepts thats used to but its certainly amusing
Old 07-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
If you ever notice on one of your out of body experiences something a bit 'off' in your home when you project, that would be the 1st clue that you're in the astral plane.
Thank you Traveler, it is good to know if something is off like extra doors, or a missing window or a piece of furniture that shouldn't be there then you are in the astral plane. Now I know why.