Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-03-2022, 08:51 PM
traceyacey12

Spirituality and focus

Has anyone also experienced a diminished ability to focus after they awakened? How did it resolve itself?
Old 09-03-2022, 03:00 AM
Master

Can you explain a bit more through examples of how you feel it’s changed?
Old 09-03-2022, 04:26 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Can you explain a bit more through examples of how you feel it’s changed?

I'm not too good with words but I feel expansive and can't focus for too long on someone speaking for example. I think the two are related.
Old 09-03-2022, 04:33 AM
Master

Ok.

Through the process of opening deeper, you often find focus shifts from self to outward. So those times your focus on what others are saying is less able to be, could be recognition to come back to your own presence within.

Expansion means everything becomes more heightened and more pronounced too. So it’s kind of like finding you within it. So before expansion you might have been so focused on others and ignoring yourself and now your expansion usbopdnjng how you feel when your not integrated into the shared space. You have to look at old habits breaking apart in all this too.
Old 09-03-2022, 05:21 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Ok.
Through the process of opening deeper.....old habits breaking apart in all this too.
Yes this makes sense. Thanks for responding :)
Old 09-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
usbopdnjng
What did you mean to say here???

OT --- I think you get more in the right hemisphere which is feminine which is not focused but wide and expansive.
Also, I find that when you awaken more and more you have less and less resonance with unawakened stuff so it becomes more difficult to focus on that.
You basically begin to move away from the 3D slowly begin to go toward the 5D. From a higher understanding much of the 3D becomes irrelevant, uninteresting even as the gap becomes bigger and bigger.
Old 09-03-2022, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
OT --- I think you get more in the right hemisphere which is feminine which is not focused but wide and expansive.
Also, I find that when you awaken more and more you have less and less resonance with unawakened stuff so it becomes more difficult to focus on that.
You basically begin to move away from the 3D slowly begin to go toward the 5D. \
Looks like JustBe momentarily lost focus, ironically.

Anyway, loved the point you made about how it becomes difficult to focus on unawakened stuff when you awaken, I've definitely found that to be the case for me personally.
Old 09-03-2022, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What did you mean to say here???
Looks like JustBe momentarily lost focus, ironically.

Anyway, loved the point you made about how it becomes difficult to focus on unawakened stuff when you awaken, I've definitely found that to be the case for me personally.
Old 09-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Master

Very simply put; focus is concentrated while awakening is expansive.
Old 09-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Very simply put; focus is concentrated while awakening is expansive.
As symbolised by the circle with the point at the centre.

The circle is expansive awareness, the point is concentrated awareness.

We can use either the circle or the point as our means of focus.

A couple of relevant books on Amazon:

Les Fehmi - The Open-Focus Brain: Harnessing the Power of Attention to Heal Mind and Body

Mark Beauregard - The Open-Focus Life: Practices to Develop Attention and Awareness for Optimal Well-Being

Peace