Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-02-2022, 03:38 AM
Master

Playing a game

Are you interested in playing a game. I know it sounds childish. I admit it probably does but it will not do any harm. The idea is we can have a competition in who succeeded to ap. That way if we loose some enthusiasm in trying to ap, it will encourage us to try harder. I do not care if I loose. It is a way of getting enthusiasm back again so hopefully we will ap a lot more often. It is not a competition to say I am better than you. It is all about trying to ap more often.
Old 26-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Master
What makes you think you are not astral projecting right now?

You don't want to be motivated. You want to be inspired!

Your life is a dream. And you can make it anything you want it to be!
You can be, do or have anything you want!
Old 26-02-2022, 09:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
What makes you think you are not astral projecting right now?
I am not able to go through walls, fly high and feel the breeze, and look down to see the city, beach or whatever. There are many other things I cannot do now in the physical body.

My motivation was better last night but I have got further to go.
Old 27-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Master

I tried my old way of long ago but it did not work. I fell asleep. It is still worth trying. I may be out of practice. At least I am getting more perseverance to ap.
Old 27-02-2022, 10:07 PM
Master

This is the simplest way to do it, wake up at dawn, meditate for few minutes in your bed with the hands around you or on your stomach, lying on your back and with the legs stretched. Let yourself fall asleep in this position and there are high chances to have OBEs, not just one, but many. I've had hundreds OBEs like this but never been satisfied with this for I want to do it from a wakeful state which I've already done it but just a tiny bit outside the physical.

To do the impossible, those things in real life, that's a gift not given to many. There's a Bible verse that I like: if you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me; all or nothing and as you see here, when I push myself, I reach really far and offer perspectives of what's beyond the veil but it requires full devotion, at least for me.
Old 27-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Your life is a dream. And you can make it anything you want it to be!
You can be, do or have anything you want!

How?

And on what basis did you write - from reading something or personal experience
Old 27-02-2022, 11:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is the simplest way to do it, wake up at dawn, meditate for few minutes in your bed with the hands around you or on your stomach, lying on your back and with the legs stretched.
Thank you ThatMan. You are right, I know because I have had lots of ap that way. At the moment I do not seem to have the patience to do it. It can take me longer than a few minutes to achieve ap. That is the problem. I think it would be easier for me to go downstairs lying on my recliner. I keep saying to myself I will do that but I do not do it. I will do it tonight and I will not change my mind. If I do I will be very disappointed in myself.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
How?

And on what basis did you write - from reading something or personal experience
On all experiences and eternal laws. You get what you think about. But when you understand you are an eternally inseperable extension of your Source Consciousness, you can co-create joyfully, knowing the valuable emotional indicator that is indicating the relativity between your thought and Source's thought about the same subject of your awareness.

So as you think about things that feel better. Your life will improve. And you can always be do or have any and all things you may so desire to be do or have. Because you can always truely feel your way emotionally to realise those things. To focus in ways that feel good. Think about things that feel good/ better. And the reality around you will always reflect that back to you. It is eternal law. And it is very easy to work with. By simply thinking more about things that feel better and less about things that feel worse.

As the unconditional love of your Source is always available to you, for you are an eternally inseperable extension of it after all. Hence you can always feel your energy motional emotional relationship to it and all that eternally and ever expandingly matters to you.

To understand requires experience, but if you want words to help you learn the experience of how you are creating your own reality, "Ask and it is Given" is a very good book with all the right words and process to help you gain the personal experience and realisation of creating your own reality.

So as you think about Astral Projecting and feel how every thought feels emotionally, and reach for very good / better feeling thoughts about Astral Projecting, you will manifest every single experience regarding Astral Projecting that you truely desire. And often also more. As nothing is off limits. There is always more goodness for you as you are eternally deserving of any and all things you may so desire to be do or have.
Old 06-03-2022, 05:33 AM
Master

Quote:
As nothing is off limits. There is always more goodness for you as you are eternally deserving of any and all things you may so desire to be do or have.

Thanks Ewerrin. Your posts are always so nice/good.

I have never Astral Projected before