Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-11-2021, 07:27 AM
Master

Ap youtube really does work

Listing to ap youtube really does work. I have been practicing every day, week after week, month after month and I keep telling myself I can ap, I can do it. Finally I ap this afternoon. I did not have a sleep. I practiced in the afternoon like I always do. The first ap youtube I listened to this afternoon I heard loud snores. My mouth was closed and I knew I was close to ap but I did not succeed.

I tried again and I played the ap youtube. It was a short time the youtube was on and I aped. I got up and stood up on my legs. I knew I succeeded and I was out of my body. I could not see anything. I kept saying I can see until I could see clearly. I went out of the room to go outside and I flew high in the sky. Then I woke up. My ap experience could have been better. I forgot to say awareness now. If I was more aware I am sure it would have been a lot better.

It is a shame I cannot tell my husband about my experience. He does not believe in ap. He thinks I was dreaming. I will not tell my family about it as well as they do not believe. I could tell my brother. I know he would believe me but he would tell his family and everyone he comes into contact with. I do not want to feel like a freak. At least I have the forum to tell my experience.
We can all ap. I am not special. It is practice, knowing you can ap and not giving up.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Master

In case you are wondering, I have only been listening to ap cds and ap youtube for a few weeks.
Old 03-11-2021, 08:16 PM
Master

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to ap youtube. I spiritually tried to move my arms up and down and it worked. I could feel my arms move not my physical arms but it woke me up. I kept trying listening to youtube but my husband kept making a loud noise opening and closing the door. All I hear was bang and it was distracting so it was the end of that. I will try again this afternoon.
Old 04-11-2021, 06:31 PM
Master

Congratulations. It is a pity your husband does not believe in AP - sometimes it is best to quietly pursue your own path and not have to deal with the negative reactions of other people.

Out of interest, which youtube AP were you listening to - can you share the link?

Peace
Old 05-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Master

I will send the link tomorrow.

I did not ap yesterday. I did not expect to as I felt really tired.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:30 AM
Master

Astral Projection - S1 - Leaving Your Body (Outer Body Experience) - YouTube
Guided Astral Projection Hypnosis For Beginners - YouTube
Guided Astral Projection - XpCourse
Hi iamthat
The link I like to listen to is the third one XpCourse. The video called terrific ap. There are other good videos so go through them and see what you like. What works for me, may not work for you. The first ap leaving your body is good but I do not have much success with it. I like it because I think it is good to get into the habit of letting things happen without trying to make it happen.
Do not get discouraged if ap does not happen. Eventually you may start to see results and then it keeps improving. With everything it takes time. You may want to find a video that you like and practice it every day if you can. Then you might want to practice ap the way you normally do so you have a backup if the first one does not work.
I did not ap in the afternoon yesterday. I felt my finger move without me moving it. I try not to get disappointed when ap does not happen and I keep trying. I am always saying to myself I can do it.
Old 06-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Master

Thanks, astralsuzy. I have bookmarked those links and I will try them out.

I admire your persistence.

Peace
Old 07-11-2021, 05:55 AM
Deactivated Account
You may not AP all the times when you want it, that is normal.
It has something to do with the energy.

You may expect to have 1 AP in a week, and if you get more, count it as a "Bonus".

If you are up for lucid dreaming, listen to this while sleeping:

Youtube - Lucidia track

Or maybe this: Youtube - SilvaMethod - Theta Sound

Quote:
I try not to get disappointed

Well then, the trick is to set your expectation low. Keep your mind open for whenever it happens, instead of looking and counting on how many AP you have had.

Think something along this :
"If it happens tonight, it will be so, if not, i'm expecting it next time"
Old 07-11-2021, 07:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
You may not AP all the times when you want it, that is normal.
It has something to do with the energy.

You may expect to have 1 AP in a week, and if you get more, count it as a "Bonus".

If you are up for lucid dreaming, listen to this while sleeping:

Youtube - Lucidia track

Or maybe this: Youtube - SilvaMethod - Theta Sound

Well then, the trick is to set your expectation low. Keep your mind open for whenever it happens, instead of looking and counting on how many AP you have had.

Think something along this :
"If it happens tonight, it will be so, if not, i'm expecting it next time"

Thank you Dan for your advice. It is very good advice I will do what you suggest. You are right I can not expect to ap every day. It does not happen like that. I have to be more realistic.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:46 PM
Master

I practice to ap in the afternoon yesterday. I listened to an ap youtube and I felt extremely relaxed. Perhaps I could have ap but I was not alert enough so it did not happen.
I listened to another ap youtube. I did not get anywhere.

I listened to a third ap youtube and I heard myself snore lots of times very loud. I was close but it did not go anywhere. I stopped as it was time for dinner. In case you are wondering I enjoy listening to the ap videos so it is not a waste of time. I am used to practicing in the afternoons as I have been doing it for years.
I practiced again before going to bed. The ap video ended and I laid still. I do not know if I ap instantly. I was not aware of going out of my body. I was aware when I was out of my body. This time I remembered to say awareness now. I was not aware enough. I kept saying awareness now. It was a bit like a dream. The experience could have been a lot better. Next time I will feel my face, look to see what I am wearing and feel the walls, grass etc to help with the awareness.