Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 11-04-2011, 05:05 PM
copley_amber

I need advice! Dont know how to react or what to do! Quick replies plz!

Ok so I'm almost positive I have a spirit in my house. things have been happening that dont freak me out as bad, and then things that make me paranoid. Like one time I left my bedroom door open and the hall light was on along with my rooms and I was looking out into the hallway when I heard foot steps through it, and my hallway floor creaks so it was creaking too. Then right at my door way it sounded like somebody stepped right there and was watching. My dog was staring at that same spot with her ears perked and then she took off in a fast manor. I also kind of felt like somebody was watching me as I ran down the stairs...i also posted this under the general topics..but other things have happened, minor, but still...
Old 11-04-2011, 06:36 PM
nightowl

Sounds exciting...Well it does sound as though there may be a spirit there. If you don't want it around then just tell it is isn't welocme there and to move on. It is my understanding that they usually can only stay around if you give them permission. The other side of the coin may be to ask what it is they want and why are they there. Could it be someone you know who has something to tell you? Has it just all of a suddened showed up or is it tied to the house? What do you feel you want to do in relaition to it?

nightowl
Old 12-04-2011, 02:18 PM
copley_amber

But I've also heard that making contact with it can make it angry. And it just started out of nowhere..but i do recall my little cousin getting her house blessed because a spirit was haunting her like she'd wake up with scratches and such. It hasnt done anything serious..except for when my uncle slept on the couch a couple nights ago, he got up around 2 in the morning and took two steps from the couch and he felt like something kicked him from behind his the knee and he fell..
Old 12-04-2011, 05:46 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by copley_amber
But I've also heard that making contact with it can make it angry. And it just started out of nowhere..but i do recall my little cousin getting her house blessed because a spirit was haunting her like she'd wake up with scratches and such. It hasnt done anything serious..except for when my uncle slept on the couch a couple nights ago, he got up around 2 in the morning and took two steps from the couch and he felt like something kicked him from behind his the knee and he fell..

I can understand you feelings ...It is often fear that generates what you call their anger. They can feed off of fear and it can make things seem worse. Maybe you could have someone stand with you in support while you ask them to leave. Having a blessing said in your house is a good idea as well. It could be they want to convey a message. You could ask them what they want and then ask them to move on. Have you been involved in anything that may have openned a doorway to the spirit or been around anyone or any place where you could have picked something up? Poltergiest activity can also come from stress have you been under more stress lately?