Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-04-2011, 07:11 PM
twinwonder7

what do to?

So, in a ships passing in the night way I met what I know is my twin flame last year. I didn't even know what a twin flame was, but when my intuitive healer said we were twins in a past life I started doing some research. Now I know that being actual twins does not mean we are twin flames, but EVERYTHING else adds up to it. I was stunned when I read so many words that were EXACTLY what I was experiencing. She also said that she normally sees a thick chord between people, but with us it was multi colored rainbow streamers! (which is exactly how it felt).

We didn't live in the same place and he was getting ready for a cross country move. My first thought was what's the point of making this connection, but it was so overwhelming. We both went to great lengths to connect before his departure. I can honestly say I have never met anyone who reached me in this way. There was literal electricity when we touched and I had the experience of time and space slipping away. I was blown away that this stranger and I had such an instant and deep connection. I walked on air for months. I was bathed in pure bliss, even though we only had limited time in the physical. Early on he said its dangerous when its like this, The same intuitive healer told me that he has a resistance to our connection. Its timing plus other factors. BUt he was a major catalyst for me. Certain aspects of myself have experienced profound and lasting healing. I am actually living in the same city as him now, but not because of him. More like I came here to visit and had a major revelation that this is my path and it's been amazing and obviously the right choice.

I am working on being grateful for all of this, its beyond anything that I have ever known, magically and spiritually. The trouble is that we are no longer talking. He suddenly pushed me away and since I've arrived even further. I wanted to give him room to do as he wanted but I had a pressure cooker of emotions and I handled the situation poorly. Now, he's not even speaking to me and Im having great difficulty. I know even with flames it can go this way. I guess I'm having a hard time accepting that it really went this way. we were on the same page and then we weren't.

Sharing is helpful and hearing other stories as well. All insights welcome, thanks!
Old 09-04-2011, 09:28 PM
paisley

I don't really have any advice for you but I wanted to comment on the feeling you had when you touched. I too had one of those connections (made a post about it, electric connections lol) and it was one of the most intense and amazing experiences of my life! I tend to get stuck on the "why" and how, and seeing as this happens to other people there must be something behind it. It's hard to just take it at face value and not want something more to come of it.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Angel247

Wink

I have just recently gone through a simular situation. One minute the connection was more then we had ever imagined, and the next he was pulling away. I have read lots of simular stories on this forum and have also read that 2011 is a year for twinflames. Maybe this is meant to happen, maybe the initial meeting was just a way of preparing for the next steps of coming together. Don't give up hope,he probably just needs some time. It's hard, I know. Every moment that goes by, I miss him and just want to be near him. But we don't have a choice but to wait until that perfect moment when we join with our twin flames.
Whatever happens, know that your higher self knows better what you need in your life and will lead you to great things in your life.
Give it time, you'll figure it out.