Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Master

I feel so sad for my TF

Today I was on a funeral, and my twinflame also was there.
He was having a very hard time not to show his feelings and in the end he broke down crying. Feelings from the past came up (another loss of a dear family member) and he had to cry. I put my arm around him and said a few words to comfort him. The next few hours we spent with a lot of other people drinking something and conversating, and I felt his sadness the whole time. In the end, when we went home, he said goodbye but I got no hugh like I usually get, he just went off. Now I am home and can't stop thinking about him and I feel so miserable and sad. I really am in pain, pain of empathy.
If I could I would go to him and wrap my arms around him, but I can't. I am home with my kids and husband and nobody knows about my feelings for twin. Is it correct to text him now and ask him how he feels right now or is that too intrusive? I am so affraid that he might think I am in love with him (which I am to be honest, but that is not the reason for contacting him!). I just care a lot for him and want him to be happy. What should I do?
Old 08-04-2011, 07:27 PM
münchen444

Oh, naturally, Nymphea, you are concerned about someone so near and dear to your heart and soul. I see nothing intrusive about sending a simple text to him asking how he is. You’re just showing you care and he can answer or not answer based on where he is, right now.

Men often have a hard time expressing their emotions since society doesn’t generally accept such from men. I have been in such situations where I felt I was very vulnerable and made quick “escapes” in order to hide that vulnerability and preserve what I perceived to be the last shreds of my dignity. His lack of a hug may have just been his way of protecting his vulnerability and I doubt had anything personal to do towards you, particularly if hugs are normal between the two of you.

If I were you, I’d follow my heart on this. It seems you feel you should ask, and if so, I think that is a completely natural and good response.

I’m sorry for your loss and I hope you are holding up o.k., yourself.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Cristina

Oh my gosh... I could of written what you just wrote...... Personally speaking and, I know this is difficult, I believe being honest and available to your twin or connection is important... a fine balance and understanding with him despite the fact that you are already committed elsewhere. This is very ideal and maybe even dilusional but, I think we owe it to ourselves to find a way to include both in our lives especially when we cannot possibly fathom one or the other. I get you with the hug part... take away or share his pain... and, I personally think anything of true love (whether gesture, phone call or telepathy) will help him... it all depends on your assessment of the situation and your resolve. Do you really think he doesn't know how you feel?? He may be thinking you don't know how he feels? I wonder... wonder... about how one identifies or understands or bonds when there are no confirmations... I would say maybe it makes it easier in a sense that there is no validation... but, then again.. you need validation and honesty to work together and maintain the connection despite your individual realities.

I feel for you... I know how difficult this is... just go within and be at peace with a directive from your higher self.. and, I am by no means an experienced spiritual person... but, I am learning... Good luck.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by münchen444
Oh, naturally, Nymphea, you are concerned about someone so near and dear to your heart and soul. I see nothing intrusive about sending a simple text to him asking how he is. You’re just showing you care and he can answer or not answer based on where he is, right now.

Men often have a hard time expressing their emotions since society doesn’t generally accept such from men. I have been in such situations where I felt I was very vulnerable and made quick “escapes” in order to hide that vulnerability and preserve what I perceived to be the last shreds of my dignity. His lack of a hug may have just been his way of protecting his vulnerability and I doubt had anything personal to do towards you, particularly if hugs are normal between the two of you.

If I were you, I’d follow my heart on this. It seems you feel you should ask, and if so, I think that is a completely natural and good response.

I’m sorry for your loss and I hope you are holding up o.k., yourself.
Thanks a lot Munchen444, I am holding up myself o.k. and I have texted him today in the morning. Couldn't stop thinking about him and finally I decided to text him and ask him how he felt today and if he was o.k. He responded immediately which made me feel happy. He appreciated my concern, and that made me feel even more happy. I just wanted to show him that I care about him and he picked it up really well. We might see eachother tomorrow if he has time.
Love,
Nymphea
Old 09-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
Oh my gosh... I could of written what you just wrote...... Personally speaking and, I know this is difficult, I believe being honest and available to your twin or connection is important... a fine balance and understanding with him despite the fact that you are already committed elsewhere. This is very ideal and maybe even dilusional but, I think we owe it to ourselves to find a way to include both in our lives especially when we cannot possibly fathom one or the other. I get you with the hug part... take away or share his pain... and, I personally think anything of true love (whether gesture, phone call or telepathy) will help him... it all depends on your assessment of the situation and your resolve. Do you really think he doesn't know how you feel?? He may be thinking you don't know how he feels? I wonder... wonder... about how one identifies or understands or bonds when there are no confirmations... I would say maybe it makes it easier in a sense that there is no validation... but, then again.. you need validation and honesty to work together and maintain the connection despite your individual realities.

I feel for you... I know how difficult this is... just go within and be at peace with a directive from your higher self.. and, I am by no means an experienced spiritual person... but, I am learning... Good luck.
Thanks Cristina, you are so right. I have texted him today after endlessly doubting if I should do it or not. Well, I felt I had to do it, simply ask him how he was doing. And he responded immediately that he was doing fine. Through the lines I could feel the gratefullness he felt to me, the love. Really beautiful.
I know that he knows how I feel. Yesterday he looked into my eyes from a little distance and it felt so incredibly intense. Like we are looking into eachothers souls.
It sometimes is so difficult to find that balance between him and my husband, although I believe I am doing it quite right. Sometimes I cannot help myself from feeling guilty. But I know I am doing nothing wrong.