Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-03-2021, 12:53 AM
BunnyJen90

3rd Anti Christ

I'm not entirely sure about this but I asked my intuition and I get a strong feeling that the 3rd and final anti Christ or as I'll refer them as the final incarnation of evil is here in this time line.
Now I'm trying to check with my intuition and figure out who this 3rd incarnation of evil. I had a hunch of who it was but soon realized he was born during the time the 2nd anti Christ was around so evil couldn't of reincarnated as him.
I strongly believe that an evil force incarnated as the first anti Christ then reincarnated
into the 2nd one and now the 3rd one. Now my search is on to figure out who this 3rd anti Christ (incarnation of evil) is and expose them for who they really are so those of us who are for the light can fight them and bring the world into a new age of peace.
Here's what I know so far. The 2nd Anti Christ (Incarnation of evil) died April 30, 1945 so the 3rd Anti Christ (incarnation of evil) has to have been born sometime after this time.
Unfortunately that is all I know at the moment and that doesn't narrow my search very much since a majority of the population today was born after that date.
Even though this doesn't narrow my search I have a hunch of who it could be, but I'll have to check with my intuition. Sorry if I sound really crazy right now and sorry if this kind of post isn't allowed.
Old 14-03-2021, 01:57 AM
Master
I think an anti Christ would be anti love and all about hatred, war and seperation of the multitudes. Amen
Old 14-03-2021, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
Sorry if I sound really crazy right now and sorry if this kind of post isn't allowed.
I think it is a belief many have and it's fine here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-03-2021, 02:25 AM
BunnyJen90

@utipiandreamchild: I agree however, that doesn't really narrow things down as to who it might be as a lot of people are about that it seems.

@Miss Hepburn: Thanks for letting me post this.

Also by the way I've asked my intuition about the second person I suspected and am getting a feeling of no it's not them. other than that nothing much more. Not even sure how accurate this all could just be my wild overactive imagination anyway.
Old 14-03-2021, 03:41 AM
MAYA EL

The irony is it's you
Old 14-03-2021, 04:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
I'm not entirely sure about this but I asked my intuition and I get a strong feeling that the 3rd and final anti Christ or as I'll refer them as the final incarnation of evil is here in this time line.
Now I'm trying to check with my intuition and figure out who this 3rd incarnation of evil. I had a hunch of who it was but soon realized he was born during the time the 2nd anti Christ was around so evil couldn't of reincarnated as him.
I strongly believe that an evil force incarnated as the first anti Christ then reincarnated
into the 2nd one and now the 3rd one. Now my search is on to figure out who this 3rd anti Christ (incarnation of evil) is and expose them for who they really are so those of us who are for the light can fight them and bring the world into a new age of peace.
Here's what I know so far. The 2nd Anti Christ (Incarnation of evil) died April 30, 1945 so the 3rd Anti Christ (incarnation of evil) has to have been born sometime after this time.
Unfortunately that is all I know at the moment and that doesn't narrow my search very much since a majority of the population today was born after that date.
Even though this doesn't narrow my search I have a hunch of who it could be, but I'll have to check with my intuition. Sorry if I sound really crazy right now and sorry if this kind of post isn't allowed.
Who were the 1st and the 2nd? I suspect that you believe that the 2nd was Hitler (?).

He was in the modern era, but looking back 2000 years there were probably more "evil" ones, and that persecuted Christians, not Jews.

Are you relying on interpretations of Nostradamus' quatrains? Those interpretations aren't reliable.

When you tap your intuition you have to be careful to put aside your beliefs, wishes, expectations, ... Also, intuition doesn't need to, and can't be confirmed by your further reasoning.

I suspect you have a target for the 3rd one, and want to fit it. My opinion: let it go ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-03-2021, 04:18 AM
Rem not to name a person if you feel something!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2021, 05:14 AM
Master
There's been many antichrists.

It's an energetic state of being. Not so much a single individual. There will be a "last" one before the Second Advent of Christ. But thats for a very long time, several centuries- almost another 1,000 years.

Most antichrists didn't all start off evil. They are very ambitious, charismatic, even likable personalities at first, but theres a low level they go to in order to acheive their goals very early on. They even sway the most elect and sometimes book smart person. But theres always a lining of using "fear" "hatred" and eventually "violence" if they aren't stopped. Most people don't even realize how much these Narcissists who deflect blame, and often project their own inner demonic mentality and character unto their opponents and usually political enemies to distract the masses or push blame and redirect our attentions.

Hitler was one, Napolean was another, Osama Bin Laden, and it goes all the way back into ancient times. This spirit of antichrist reincarnates in a new individual anytime such a person who has reached a summit of power, and makes a deal with "the devil". Hitler was said to have practiced some occult-pagan magic to achieve his goals. The doors he opened weren't good. But his strengths coulda made him a great leader if he had allowed his better angels to take over. He constantly regressed to his own negativity and selfishness. It's shocking so many people didn't see Hitler coming. He was evil before he even attained the chancellory.

They also tend to be incredibly chaotic, burn up quickly, and their reigns don't last long. Because such a low vibration attracts so many low leveled spirits and entities, it's like the group ISIS. They were truly a collective embodiment of Antichrist. They lack of morality and total destruction led to self-destruction just like the Nazis. The negative forces and Entities in their lives achieve what they want which is chaos and division and destruction, and don't care what becomes of the person.

We've already had the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, etc antichrist.

What we need more of are Christs. We need more people spiritually evolving towards the Christ Consciousness and being Mother Teresa's, Nelson Mandelas, Gandhis, MLKs, the Dalai Lamas, Yoganandas, Eckart Tolles
Old 17-03-2021, 06:14 AM
Master
I don't think there's a soul on earth that fits the description of anti Christ at the moment so we maybe fine for now. What I mean to say is theres no one with enough momentum in the world to cause a 3rd world war which I expect a anti Christ would do. Amen