Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Seeker

Where do angels come from?

Hi,

I know in some religions angels are said to be created by God. Yet, on a more spiritual level, I was wondering if you all could let me know how these amazing beings of love and light originated?

Are they humans who have achieved ultimate enlightenment?

Look forward to your replies. ☺️
Old 25-08-2020, 09:09 PM
Master

Whenever I think of angels and deities I see this vast organization. Best compared to a corporate one in my opinion. You have leaders on the top, then authority and power and responsibility is delegated downward. The staff may have different backgrounds and be individuals to the hilt but they still do specific tasks and are held to certain standards. So you can have one group of angels working with, say, portals, and they are given the tools and powers to do their tasks. Some of those in the group may have been human for a part of their existence. Others may have been buffalos, or mice, or never had a physical existence at all. All that matter is that they eventually gained in wisdom and were judged to be worthy of trust. Other groups do other things. In between these thousands, millions, of angels there's the odd famous guy, because he has been known under a specific name for so long and done a job people relate to a lot. Michael would be an example of that. But most of the angels are like the guys who work at Microsoft. You'll never know their names, never meet them, but if their job wasn't done you'd get a lot more blue screens or fewer help articles and so on. Are they ultimately enlightened? Well. The higher up in the structure you are in any organization, the more is expected of you. I would not expect the angels and deities to be ultimate anything because if you are capable of making decisions you will eventually make some bad ones. No matter how wise and enlightened one is. If not, there would not really be any decisions to make. I DO expect them to be good beings, because the bad ones would not really be team workers. Chaos and responsibilities do not get along well.
Old 26-08-2020, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becomingauthentic
I know in some religions angels are said to be created by God. Yet, on a more spiritual level, I was wondering if you all could let me know how these amazing beings of love and light originated?

I know some angels quite well. They tell me that angels come from the top down, created as pure beings of light and love and never forgot what they are.

Enlightened humans come from the bottom up, having gone through the challenging process of rediscovering themselves as previously lost beings of consciousness and love. Some of them serve as high level guides for us.

Old 26-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becomingauthentic
Hi,

Look forward to your replies. ☺️

The angelic come from the same place as everything else and everyone else, from source.
They simply have a different function within creation.
Humans can not become angelic but the angelic can become human for a time. And the human part is not that can become enlightened, it is spirit.