Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Ascender
How do I achieve this state of mind?

I have never been entirely sold on the law of attraction, but my observations hint there is definitely something more to what's on the surface. So for this post I want to explore the possibility that I can in fact change my reality through focusing my mind.

So I am looking more to achieve a state of mind rather than an actual thing. This is the best way I can describe it.

I want to be able to feel self-sustaining. By that I mean, no matter the situation, I want to be able to feel like I can be happy (genuinely happy) in most situations regardless of circumstances. I want to not need other people, or things to make me happy, but still take joy from people and things. I want to trust people but without being dependent on them for my well being.

Imagine you're in a situation that some people might consider objectively bad, but you feel a sense of inner security. You're thinking to yourself, "I've got this under control", or "yep, it may seem like that to everyone else, but I can see where this is really going."

I don't mean as in just take everything on blind faith, but to have a genuine feeling of control over what happens and without needing to know how it will play out.

I want to feel a sense of resilience about life where I can bend and flex with the changes, instead of reacting in fear. I want to enjoy the mysteries of life but still have vision and purpose to actually achieve my goals. Does this make sense to anyone?
Old 27-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Master

I believe I get what you want, and you might actually be on the right path to get it.

You're correct that there is a special state of mind where you can better instruct your subconscious to create your reality the way you want it. It is a deep trance in which you can create stronger thought-forms. It is a trance state close to the point of the spectrum where you fall asleep.

In that state you have to create the kind of thought-forms that would materialize in situations in which you'd like to be.

It isn't about expressing wishes; it isn't about how you word them; it isn't about attracting anything; it isn't even about imagining yourself achieving what you want.

Also, it isn't enough to create strong thought-forms that will materialize the situations you wish for. You have to banish weakening them with contrary thoughts and emotions the rest of the time.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 27-12-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe I get what you want, and you might actually be on the right path to get it.

You're correct that there is a special state of mind where you can better instruct your subconscious to create your reality the way you want it. It is a deep trance into you can create stronger thought-forms. It is a trance state close to the point of the spectrum where you fall asleep.

In that state you have to create the kind of thought-forms that would materialize in situations in which you'd like to be.

It isn't about expressing wishes; it isn't about how you word them; it isn't about attracting anything; it isn't even about imagining yourself achieving what you want.

Also, it isn't enough to create strong thought-forms that will materialize the situations you wish for. You have to banish weakening them with contrary thoughts and emotions the rest of the time.

It's interesting you bring up that trance state. I often go into this incredible state of bliss when I'm feeling drowsy, and on the edge of sleep. I have that experience most often when I have been sleep deprived from the previous night and dose off in the afternoon.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
So for this post I want to explore the possibility that
I can in fact change my reality through focusing my mind.

So I am looking more to achieve a state of mind rather than an actual thing.
Perfect.

Now, I'm not being flippant ---but I want to say,
"Now do it."
You will indeed see a wonderful change in your change in focus.
It's like doing homework, tho ---or practicing lines for a play .
It takes deliberate intention, disciplined effort,
consistent desire for the goal, steadfast determination.

And a rock solid resolve.
At least that's what worked for me.
To change something - you must decide you are going to do something differently - whether it's
eating, exercise, giving to charities, getting more into spiritual endeavors.,
earning more money.

Change doesn't just happen. You make it happen.

My input. You can do anything you put your mind to.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Perfect.

Now, I'm not being flippant ---but I want to say,
"Now do it."
You will indeed see a wonderful change in your change in focus.
It's like doing homework, tho ---or practicing lines for a play .
It takes deliberate intention, disciplined effort,
consistent desire for the goal, steadfast determination.

And a rock solid resolve.
At least that's what worked for me.
To change something - you must decide you are going to do something differently - whether it's
eating, exercise, giving to charities, getting more into spiritual endeavors.,
earning more money.

Change doesn't just happen. You make it happen.

My input. You can do anything you put your mind to.

Thank you for the suggestions Miss Hepburn.
Old 28-12-2019, 02:32 AM
Ascender
I just noticed this.

The biggest problem with achieving the right state of mind are unconscious emotional triggers and automatic habits creating a domino effect. I am not sure how much control I have over them right now, but I will continue to study them throughout the day.
Old 28-12-2019, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

I think we should DEMAND happiness for ourselves and those we love. it will spread. We have a perfect creator.
Old 28-12-2019, 02:52 AM
Ascender
Yes Azur-el. Very well stated.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azur-el
I think we should DEMAND happiness for ourselves and those we love. it will spread. We have a perfect creator.

Demand from whom? Who's the perfect creator who doesn't create perfectly?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Demand from whom? Who's the perfect creator who doesn't create perfectly?
If a person is, say, an atheist...it still remains that
our thoughts create our situations.
So call ourselves the creator if you will.
Demand from yourself...for example to stop thinking, 'I'm never going to get this job - This relationship will end like all the others'...see?
Demand that to your own mind to think more positively - 'I'm the best
person for this job. They will see that immediately, esp when I project a cherry attitude and confidence for the position."

Do that enough and it gets programmed in the subconscious mind and positivity and hope become a habit.
Ref the work of Dr. Candace Pert or Dr. Caroline Leaf -regarding how the brain does this.

Believers In God can talk to Shiva or Jesus...or the impersonal Universe.
My take.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru