Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
Spiritual connection with someone

What does it mean to have a spiritual connection with somebody?
Old 25-03-2011, 12:55 AM
glengarriff

Great question. I have wondered my self.

I have some who agree with me on almost every thing, yet, there is not that " spirituall connection". Then, I have met 2 persons in my life, very diverse from my self with there is a connection.

I learn form her and I hope vice versa.

Strange thing is, I have had this with 2 persons in my life, both female, but both way too young for me to ever consider a relationship with.

So, for some reason these connections can be with out mixing it up with soul mates kind of thing.

Maybe, some are to meet, meant to inspire each other in spiritual growth? Maybe that is a spiritual connection?
Old 25-03-2011, 03:01 AM
Merlin6

Hello mysterious,

All of the people in you life are connected to you spiritually.
I say this because pretty much all of the people in your life are from the same soul group. You are as much a part of their experience as they are of yours. They are contributing to your life experience as you are contributing to theirs.

In subsequent lifetimes, many of these souls (including yourself) will swap roles, perhaps for the purpose of resolving different karmic situations.

Enjoy your journey. Treasure the company of your fellow souls.

Regards
Merlin6
Old 25-03-2011, 07:20 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I think some soul connections are stronger than others.
Old 25-03-2011, 07:22 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
What does it mean to have a spiritual connection with somebody?

It means you probably new them in a past life or set up a soul-contract with them.
Old 25-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Krystalle

For me it mean to have someone that really ''gets it''. Understand what i think, feel and my moods without a lot of misunderstanding/ explaining. Maybe some telepathy, feel eachother while not together. This happens with most of my friends. It's pretty awesome. Just couple of days ago i dreamed one of my best friends is getting married and today she told me she will indeed. So yeah.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
For me it mean to have someone that really ''gets it''. Understand what i think, feel and my moods without a lot of misunderstanding/ explaining. Maybe some telepathy, feel eachother while not together. This happens with most of my friends. It's pretty awesome. Just couple of days ago i dreamed one of my best friends is getting married and today she told me she will indeed. So yeah.

Thanks - great explanation
Old 28-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
This happens to me with my twinflame and I just have to cry now, because he doesn't seem to notice it like I do. Last weekend we spent a full 4 hours together (for the first time in the 16 years I know him) with no other people around. We went shopping together and had a drink in a bar after that. It was so amazing, the whole atmosphere, the understanding between us, he looked me in the eyes constantly and even touched my arm a few times. I felt so deeply connected with him. But I could feel the wall around his heart at the very same time and it made me feel confused.
What can I do to break through his walls? I am sure he and no one else is my twinflame (by telepathic dreams I had, and clearvoyance, I simply can feel it deep down in my heart).
Old 28-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
This happens to me with my twinflame and I just have to cry now, because he doesn't seem to notice it like I do. Last weekend we spent a full 4 hours together (for the first time in the 16 years I know him) with no other people around. We went shopping together and had a drink in a bar after that. It was so amazing, the whole atmosphere, the understanding between us, he looked me in the eyes constantly and even touched my arm a few times. I felt so deeply connected with him. But I could feel the wall around his heart at the very same time and it made me feel confused.
What can I do to break through his walls? I am sure he and no one else is my twinflame (by telepathic dreams I had, and clearvoyance, I simply can feel it deep down in my heart).

Thats beautiful - Its amazing that some lucky few get to experience that on this earth. I don't know what to say to those millions who haven't yet - hey everything in its own time hey...
Old 28-03-2011, 10:31 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
Thats beautiful - Its amazing that some lucky few get to experience that on this earth. I don't know what to say to those millions who haven't yet - hey everything in its own time hey...

Lucky to experience seeing someone for only four hours out of 16 years?

It is possible for love not to be so sparse and rare.