Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 19-03-2011, 11:20 PM
William Schuck

Ignorance Makes God unnecessary!

Science has nothing to do with God. However ignorance interferes with the broadening or development of ones personal growth. Remember growth and development is a mental state. You cannot recognize the environment without it first taking place within your mind. The only reality of reality is within your mind. What appears external to you and other is nothing more that you personal projection of your belief upon the event horizon of life. The event horizon is equal to the stage of life where we are all participants.
Old 19-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Totally agree.
Old 20-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Administrator
Hello

While I would go to call it Universal Light and not God, the concept to me be the same. We are more than just an individual person in the body that houses us. We too are many on the level and journeys our Soul has traveled along and we are a sum of for some many a past life.

We can have persona growth to an extent as we have free will to tryin many a thing but too we are on a path of developement as a collective. Drawn to that higher energy vibration that connects us all.

We are I feel both participants and and lead on this path we walk along. I never feel the journey forth is done alone. I feel that we come with Guides and other helpers .

To say Science has nothing to do with God, I am not sure be one with that idea as Scinece does try to undeerstand in some of the God written happenings in the Bible. Tries to find the origin of things such as Noah's Arc ext. If given the chance I so see the two being equal one day the path of Science and of God, as we learn more about how we work as man but aslo how the Universe works.

To some God be very necessary in one's life to some having that to hold onto has even kept them going in life.

Too that is just how see things....as there is not right and wrong only understandngs we all have our paths to walk along.

Lynn
Old 04-05-2011, 02:42 PM
clamothe

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Schuck
Science has nothing to do with God.

Sure it does. Scientists are trying to determine the nature of reality. How is that any different than what we do with spirituality?

I think science needs spirituality, but at the same time spirituality needs science. I am a science geek, and found my spirituality through examining the results of science, not the opinions of scientists themselves.

When science told me through the string theory that the entire universe is nothing but vibrating strings which allow for different planes of existence. When I read about quantum non locality (proven fact) that two particles that have interacted once, could be on the other side of the universe and still act in tandem, as though they have a direct link and make the decision as one. These things made me believe in my spirituality that much more, and I was able to find even more wonder and appreciation for this incredible universe we live in.

God and science certainly agree with each other, as long as we're not too busy ignoring one or the other.

The trick is to stop drawing a line between the two and focus on their similarities rather than their differences.

Namaste
Old 04-05-2011, 06:05 PM
william.b

I agree with Clamothe. If God exists, then he made a world that can be explored physically. A big part of science is about exploring the physical world. When science is used to dismiss anything outside of the physical, then I think it is being misused. How can they know? We have tools to measure physical reality. Maybe we haven't invented the tool that can measure beyond.