Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Knower

Confused, what is real?

Hello

Everyone here seems to have their own beliefs, from believing in different Gods and superpowers like Shiva, Jesus, Buddha to fairies, demons, ghosts, angels, dragons spirit guides. I always thought these are pure fiction and seen just in Holywood movies. Some say that they channeled Jesus, or Shiva or Thoth or Virgin Mary, their Guides, Angels, or even higher Masters....I guess their belief had to interact with their channeling but still.... I got confused now

Do you guys really communicate with fairies, nature spirits, dragons, Shiva, Jesus, angels, spirit guides?? Are you sure it's not your imagination? Everyone seems to have different opinions and some of them are quite contradictory

This made me wonder, what is real? Do you have any story with evidence that you interacted with spirits and it wasn't just imaginary?
Old 04-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Hello

Everyone here seems to have their own beliefs, from believing in different Gods and superpowers like Shiva, Jesus, Buddha to fairies, demons, ghosts, angels, dragons spirit guides. I always thought these are pure fiction and seen just in Holywood movies. Some say that they channeled Jesus, or Shiva or Thoth or Virgin Mary, their Guides, Angels, or even higher Masters....I guess their belief had to interact with their channeling but still.... I got confused now

Do you guys really communicate with fairies, nature spirits, dragons, Shiva, Jesus, angels, spirit guides?? Are you sure it's not your imagination? Everyone seems to have different opinions and some of them are quite contradictory

This made me wonder, what is real? Do you have any story with evidence that you interacted with spirits and it wasn't just imaginary?
I spent some time as a practising medium and I dare say every medium would have close to the same answer as I have, if you're talking about having interacted with Spirits and proof. One of the tenets of mediumship as I was taught was Proof of Survival, and what that means is that a medium would have to give proof that their Loved Ones had survived (although 'survived' is the wrong word) after having died or passed over. Often in giving people messages from their Loved Ones a certain amount of proof was needed, because it's human nature to doubt. The Spirits I've been in contact with would always give some kind of evidence that would only be known to that person or very few others.

One in particular comes to mind was when a friend of mine had been agonising about choosing curtains, and I said to her "You aunt says that you should choose the blue striped ones, the silver stripes are tacky." She freaked because she lived alone and hadn't mentioned curtains to anyone let alone colours.A few days later she thanked me, not because she bought the curtains her aunt recommended but because she knew her aunt was looking down on her from heaven - as she put it.

After that, only you can decide what is real or not because we all co-create our own realities. There are a few things that are not contradictory and remain true, even across belief systems, although some of them are worded differently.
Old 04-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Hello

Great questions.

Beliefs are very powerful and they will create our reality. There is one thing I have learned through my own direct experience with spirit, is that we will remain open aware to those aspects that we do experience more directly. When we are affected through that direct experience, their is an awakening, that it is real for us and often it stays with us.

In my view it all exists within the totality of life streams, where we are and where we are looking and wish to focus. My own personal experience with spirit was a sense in my body and around me that certain ‘essences’ of others were in fact supporting me. I suppose you could say, there was a clear feeling and knowing it was certain people I had known ‘for real’ and certain angelic beings that I had heard about, read about, but didn’t know for real through a human connection.

I’ve had people see very tiny angels on my shoulder that I cannot see. They have described them to me in detail. So for them, in that view more clear for them, that is real. I believe what they see. I’ve had children share they have seen fairies flying around their room. The same hold saw my brother at the age of five standing behind everyone at his funeral. She didn’t know him but she recognised him from the booklet photo. So everything is real for those who experience it as such. But like all life everything is a constant changing awareness and view, so it serves for those times, it moves and changes to its own and the needs of the greater.

For most of my early life, I lived in a daydream world, always imagining a world beyond what was, what was just in front of me.
I created a skewed reality. It was an escape from what was real in me. Our imagination serves us in so many ways. Our experiences serve us in so many ways.

Nowadays I believe it all exists, but I also believe it’s not something to attach to as certain and fixed as a belief. It’s not something I need to focus on at all times, but rather I’m more open and aware, everything exists and is real for each one of us, as we experience it. Change moves through all the same. Life calls us differently. It it’s a flow of creation that is supporting our reality in some way of our needs as a co creator.

Part of my own learning was to understand the many streams and paths within the whole. My other learning was the reality check to understand myself more directly without any of that. To see life more real as life is here on earth. As an integration of all that, I live my life with awareness of the potential of life as it is and can be.

In some ways it allows me to live more open and aware to more of life, more depth of life. The experiences have supported me to also expand my world and live a deeply connected life. I don’t need all those past experiences now, but they have integrated in me as understanding and learning they were supporting me to get more real and present in the here and now.

In many ways the gift is to be able to connect and move through the many streams of life as life is in me now. Through the liberation of my own being, I’m no longer caught up in skewed views containing myself. I am more “real” yet I am very aware and can utilise the whole stream as I have experienced it, whether to use for myself, or to support others in some way. It becomes an integrated tool, integrated into your being ( if you allow it to move deeper into your own real self) which then it becomes a part of you.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:06 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Love many,trust few,paddle your own canoe

Believe 25% of what you hear/read and 75% of what you see.

Take everything with a grain of salt.

Investigate the things that stir you on the inside.

These are a few things that come to mind. We each have to come to our own conclusions.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Administrator
I was born Hearing and seeing spirit I don't know any different when I was very young a man stood in front of me,he told me that he has always been with me and will help me on my Spiritual journey.he told me he was my guide ,if that hadn't happened maybe I wouldn't believe everything I still don't.
I question everything but there is one part of me I Never doubt and that is my intuition.
you have to follow what feels right to you.never mind what others tell you. I am a medium I have been called all names by people even so called family told I needed to seek help.
because I could do what others couldn't.but my guide was always there and he still is.
don't believe everything you are told use your intuition, you wont go far wrong

Namaste
Old 04-03-2019, 09:52 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Believe 25% of what you hear/read and 75% of what you see.

Take everything with a grain of salt.

Investigate the things that stir you on the inside.

These are a few things that come to mind. We each have to come to our own conclusions.

Exactly...and it's all about process coming to our own conclusions and what journey where on.

There no wrong or right way.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
What is a real world? A world that generates energy; the opposite of a phantom world of projections, where nothing generates energy, like most of our dreams, where nothing has an energetic effect.

Another definition of dreaming is: a process by which dreamers isolate dream conditions in which they can find energy-generating elements. Dreaming is the process by which we intend to find adequate positions of the assemblage point, positions that permit us to perceive energy-generating items in dreamlike states.

The energy body is also capable of perceiving energy that is quite different from the energy of our own world, as in the case of items of the inorganic beings' realm, which the energy body perceives as sizzling energy. In our world nothing sizzles; everything here wavers.
Don Juan Matus, The Art Of Dreaming