Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Knower

Right after death

Hello

What happens right after death? Can we know for sure? Do we realize that we died?

Do you have any channeled messages that could offer a glimpse on crossing over or any mediums that received such information?

Because I found out multiple theories such as the silver cord being severed and the spirit leaves the body, or that it's like waking up for a dream having other perspective being different from the ones that we are now. During NDE is the silver cord severed, what happens to it?

What is the most plausible after death phase?

Last edited by EdmundJohnstone : 26-02-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)

If a baby is born into this world they see the world through innocent eyes and no ego! Sure they usually cry when they are born, I imagine death is the stripping away of everything that is not 'me' (the physical form) and the (ego)

if something comes from nothing or no-thing....just pause and reflect on this...and now I will reiterate...imagine when you look up at the sky at night...and become 'aware' of (space) of (nothing) of (no-thing) deviod of planets, galaxies, quasars etc...this (space) this (nothing) this (no-thing) this (vaccum) was never created it just 'is' if this (space) creates (light-love-oneness) and the opposite of this is (darkness-separation-fear) eventually the body returns to (darkness) it's (fear) returns there and it's (form) on a atomic cellular level separates until it returns to nothingness. If your true nature, the inner part you feel as your emotions, compassion, altruism, love etc... everything that resonates with the (oneness of all creation) lives on in the form of subtle yet bright lovely luminous light forever and ever and ever!! Just my personal opinion!! I have seen this 'glimpse of light' only for what seemed like 2 or maybe 3 seconds in my own twin flames eyes!
Old 26-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Administrator
I can only speak for myself and my own Experiences ,I am a medium and have always worked with people as a carer so I have seen a few passings,
the silver cord which is situated in the Navel stretches when that breaks you pass over,
I have seen that happen and have given validations to others that their loved ones have said as soon as the cord snapped they were met by loved ones and taken over to the spirit world.

Namaste
Old 27-02-2019, 01:25 AM
Master
it depends largely on your awareness at the point of death
Old 27-02-2019, 02:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Hello

What happens right after death? Can we know for sure? Do we realize that we died?

Do you have any channeled messages that could offer a glimpse on crossing over or any mediums that received such information?

Because I found out multiple theories such as the silver cord being severed and the spirit leaves the body, or that it's like waking up for a dream having other perspective being different from the ones that we are now. During NDE is the silver cord severed, what happens to it?

In my experience with past life regression, when you die you feel like waking up to another you than the one you felt to be while alive.

In altered states of consciousness, I encountered dead people that didn't realize yet what happened, and for a while got into a semi-lucid state, looping on a routine they had experienced while alive, or something they had thought of while alive.

Never seen a silver cord.

Don't believe me, nor anybody else! Learn to get into trance and find out for yourself!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Hello

"Hello" EdmundJohnstone.

The energetic spiritual connection between SOUL & flesh..("silver cord" if you like).
It is severed/broken, a slow death would see it wither as the flesh withers towards not being able to sustain it's self any longer. Or it could be instantly severed in any number of ways.

And when it is finally severed and we are liberated from the flesh, in normal unhindered situations, we the spiritual Soul self/being would drift away from the flesh & be in situe in very close proximity to our flesh body.
And because we are in very close proximity we can see it, and also move up close to it or any other thing in our vicinity & inspect those things.

There very well maybe a number of other people who are also without the flesh, around us or near by us, for reasons that can be of a benevolent or malevolent kind. And it is up to us to decipher which of those people may have our best interests in mind.

And if it were me, who had been liberated from the flesh body, I would attempt to communicate with any & all untill i found a person who seems to have knowledge of the Holy Kingdom & or the lesser Heavens (summerlands) and of who could take me there. As I would not be interested in following anyone to any other location of the Earth or anywhere else in the universe to visit or to continue life, unless it was to meet other person/s who could take me to the summerlands or Holy Kingdom.

I would not want to loiter around the Earth or any other Earth like planets for any reason. But i would come back to the Earth & check in on family & friends after i had attained a complete knowledge of the laws of the universe, regarding the Heavenly "fathers WAY OF LOVE", so that I new without a doubt that I would not be inharmonious with the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" by knowingly or accidentally hindering any Earthly persons "free will".

And my main reason for making my way to the Summerlands & or Holy Kingdom, would be to have the three, four or five unloving spiritual beings/entities, that are connected to me, removed by competent persons/beings from within much higher spheres of lovingness. These dark beings/entities have been connected to me since infancy & do continuously hinder me, & still will be connected & will continue to hinder me long after I transition from the flesh, untill the are removed.

I do not have a belief in re'incarnation & so I am led to believe that I can relocate to the first one or two spheres within the lesser Heavens (summerlands) & continue on with my life.

There is only a few people on this forum who would direct you to download the free channelings called the "LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN".....Or you can click on the link below in order to read it on line.

https://www.thenewearth.org/LifeAfterDeath.html

All of the above is for anyones consideration...SMILES.