Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Experiencer

Talking I am about to meet my twin flame

It all began on March 22, 2013 where I had a dream about this guy. He was white, skinny, as tall as me, he also had brown hair, freckles and hazel eyes. The dream started out when me and my friend were at the mall shopping and having fun with each other. Soon later this guy appears and when I first laid eyes on him I was so attracted to him and he also looked so familiar like I have met him before. Him, my friend and I continued to hang out at the mall before the dream ended. A month later I had a dream about him and I by the campfire. He had brought me three rings. On ring had a lion on it. I forgot what the other two rings was about. I also began to see repeating numbers at that time as well. I was wondering who Is this guy because I have fell in love with someone I haven't even met. I decided to search up about what this is and it brought up twin flames and that's shen I new that I was on the journey of meeting mines. Throughout the 6 years of my twin flame journey as been a rough
* one. I would see numbers and get excited because I thought he would show up soon afterwards but it never happened. Eventually I was getting tired of waiting for my twin flame and I decided to ask my guardian angel and God a sign that my twin flame was close. I had ask them if I see my twin flame first, middle and last initials on a license plate number that mean I am close to meeting him. After that I have decided to move on and date other people. Even though I was in relationships with other guys there where times where I thought about this guy and wondered what was he doing. I eventually stopped having dreams about this guy but his name would still show up a lot of places at times. On May 26 2018, I sat in the back on the left side of the car which I normally don't do but I decided to do it that day for some reason. About thirty minutes later I was in deep thought in a gloomy state. I happen to look up at the trucks license plate number and I saw his whole initials. My eyes widen
* in shock and surprise. After a couple of years of looking at license plates and not seeing his initials show up it finally showed up on that day. Just recently I have also been seeing repeating numbers. I have a great feeling that he is almost here!
Old 21-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Suspended
Cool keep those eyes open.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
Cool keep those eyes open.
Oh I definitely will 😁
Old 21-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Suspended
My twin flame showed up on a significant date and we broke apart on a more significant date.

July 14 my best friend died. Ten years ago. July 14 this year, we broke up me and my twin flame.

I think she's trying to open my eyes. My eyes just hurts though, cause it feels painful
Old 21-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
My twin flame showed up on a significant date and we broke apart on a more significant date.

July 14 my best friend died. Ten years ago. July 14 this year, we broke up me and my twin flame.

I think she's trying to open my eyes. My eyes just hurts though, cause it feels painful

Sorry to hear that :(
Old 22-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello dreamercan,

I really cannot add much here, beyond that I really do hope you find this person. They seem to mean a lot to you. I always love seeing so much excitement. The one thing I do have to say is be happy with who you are and who they are. Your passions may be different, but your love is pure.

Best of luck,
Min
Old 22-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Experiencer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumin
Hello dreamercan,

I really cannot add much here, beyond that I really do hope you find this person. They seem to mean a lot to you. I always love seeing so much excitement. The one thing I do have to say is be happy with who you are and who they are. Your passions may be different, but your love is pure.

Best of luck,
Min
Thank you, Min