Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-05-2018, 02:10 AM
Experiencer
It’s really inconceivable that anyone would “run” from this

The other day I was giving a brief summary of my TF history to someone who, even though open minded, could not comprehend how in the world anyone would run away from a connection like this.

She got me thinking about it... and she’s right. It doesn’t make any sense that anyone would deny, dismiss, run away from exactly the type of connection others spend their entire lives seeking.

And yet, here we are. Chasers of a lost cause and runners without a cause...
Old 30-05-2018, 03:18 AM
Knower
Yes, absolutely.

And I want to be fair on us 'chasers'. Hey, we are ready for a loving relationship. Love. Big Love.

Yet it feels the community dumps on us a lot.

I am working through letting go, but that internal heart energy is constantly chasing, regardless of our outer actions.

Whilst they are off sowing their royal oats and stuff.
Old 30-05-2018, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
I often feel conflicted about all this. Most people’s lives are forever changed when they encounter one single sign from the universe. Meanwhile, on TF Land, we are showered with daily synchronicities which are beyond belief and, yes, our lives are changed too, but in completely different ways. In non-concrete, non-3D ways.

This morning at work I was hanging out with one of our sweet front desk ladies. I was telling her that in my life right now it would take an act of God to make me commit to another relationship. As soon as I said that, magically walks in a lady and the first thing she says is the name of the state she has just moved to, which just happens to be where Twin lives. But it doesn’t stop there, no no. She also announced that she has gotten engaged at the age of seventy to a wonderful man she met while she was volunteering in a hospital in that state. She was glowing even more than the huge rock on her finger.

Several things are going on here:

1) I never hang out at the front desk because I’m normally always busy during the work day
2) I still can’t remember why I started talking with my coworker about relationships. That’s not something I talk about at work
3) I would just like to point out that there are 49 other states in this country from which that lady could’ve been, but she was from the exact state tf is from.
4) The words that came out of my mouth while she was entering the building

I know that “regular” people would call these just coincidences, but I know better after having experienced hundreds of similar scenarios over the years and all of which involve twin.

But twin is still riding his cosmic turtle somewhere, trying to get as far away as possible at super slow vibratory speeds :)
Old 30-05-2018, 05:36 AM
Knower
Yes, it sux.

You'd be happy to completely move on, like a normal thing, but there is always the heart that has been perma-tuned to the Twin.

Walking in the Gas station last night and a 20 year old Shania Twain song comes on (Linked to twin). I'm like.... I've literally never heard that being played in public in last 2 decades.

It's nuts!
Old 30-05-2018, 06:13 AM
Knower
I was also just thinking of posting a thread like this last week. ha ha

Love really is the ultimate thing out there. More important than looks, cars, money, houses etc.
Old 30-05-2018, 07:27 AM
Lorelyen

We meet people of the other gender. Sometimes we like something about them, we try to engage with them but there's something they don't like about us. People can be offput by the simplest of things - could be anything from too loud a laugh to pheromones to being too pushy, and certainly trying to foist quasi-religious beliefs on them. I can only imagine it but to a non-twin-flame guy, the demands being insinuated are too constricting - much as in a banal context a girl fairly quickly suggests marriage and keeps pestering but in subtle ways. The guy may simply not want it.

Yet you find couples who have spent a lifetime happily together without all this twin flame stuff. They've supported and appreciated each other enough to become inseparable in old age. They met, took their time, worked through difficulties together but enjoyed what they could share.

Simply, you can assert, demand all you like but if someone doesn't like you or your doctrine you can't chain them to you and you might as well look elsewhere.

Twin Flame is a belief, not a fact. It would be unfair to expect someone just to accept another's set of beliefs, pretty constraining quasi-religious beliefs at that, unless they happen to be susceptible to them. If I were going out with a Muslim guy, for instance, and he asserted that I'd have to convert to Islam to continue going out with him so we're spiritually aligned, I'd say "no thanks".

As I see it.

Old 30-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Experiencer

This is a tricky one.
I don't fully subscribe to the idea of Twin Flames but despite looking for an explanation for the last 10 years it is the closest thing I have got to one - or rather, a 'deep, inexplicable, soul connection'.

I don't, therefore, fully subscribe to the runner and chaser thing.

In my own experience - both this guy and myself have long term partners. I am married with children. I don't see us being together in a romantic relationship like I am with my husband, and I don't wish to come between him and his long term girlfriend.

I am spiritually minded, highly intuitive and an empath. I can see and feel the connection. I know my soul recognises something deep within his soul. I know, also, he feels something too. BUT, he lacks all spiritual knowledge about the why or how. To tell him would lead to two things: he would laugh at the whole idea and/or it could possibly cause a spiritual crisis. At the moment, I deeply feel it is just to be accepted as it is. But there was a time when I tried to label each of us as the runner/chaser. I felt a lot of energy from him to me at first. I ran. I wasn't ready and was happy with the relationship I was in. We did the dance a bit whilst we worked together. The pushing and pulling. When I left my job because I had no choice but to put distance between us, I felt like the chaser - it took me a while to realise I had ran. So in effect, becoming the runner.

However - moving on from all that, it just is what it is. I can't make him see what I see - he experiences this whole thing differently. I can only accept, be happy he is on the periphery of my life and just get on with things.

But I bumped into him recently, and I felt the connection the same as I did 8 years ago. And I saw on his face and felt, from him, the same recognition - if anything, it was stronger. We are at a new stage of our relationship, having finally seen each other for the first time in 6 years. But I have to just 'be' and see what unfolds.
Old 30-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
We meet people of the other gender. Sometimes we like something about them, we try to engage with them but there's something they don't like about us. People can be offput by the simplest of things - could be anything from too loud a laugh to pheromones to being too pushy, and certainly trying to foist quasi-religious beliefs on them. I can only imagine it but to a non-twin-flame guy, the demands being insinuated are too constricting - much as in a banal context a girl fairly quickly suggests marriage and keeps pestering but in subtle ways. The guy may simply not want it.

Yet you find couples who have spent a lifetime happily together without all this twin flame stuff. They've supported and appreciated each other enough to become inseparable in old age. They met, took their time, worked through difficulties together but enjoyed what they could share.

Simply, you can assert, demand all you like but if someone doesn't like you or your doctrine you can't chain them to you and you might as well look elsewhere.

Twin Flame is a belief, not a fact. It would be unfair to expect someone just to accept another's set of beliefs, pretty constraining quasi-religious beliefs at that, unless they happen to be susceptible to them. If I were going out with a Muslim guy, for instance, and he asserted that I'd have to convert to Islam to continue going out with him so we're spiritually aligned, I'd say "no thanks".

As I see it.

What if the person told you that you were perfect and that they felt the same way as you... and then told you that they would not be letting you in because they never have let anyone in and never will (that's the scenario I had to experience with my twin). If he had never acted interested it would have been so much easier.

I suppose if your experience of love with your parents was being abused and abandoned, then it's not so hard to see why that person would run from love.

LunaPixie, it's interesting to me that you brought up "regular people" (lol). What baffles me is how much regular people act like you can't be happy without a relationship, yet what you see of their relationships often seems so miserable. I have friends that give me the impression that they think I can't possible be happy without a man, yet their man goes and sleeps with their sister. I just scratch me head and think "am I missing something?"
Old 30-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Master
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...58#post1525758
Old 30-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

The person in question might not have experienced your "connection' in the same way. Maybe it was less magical for him. Why are people so quick to project their feelings onto another person is the question here.