Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Twin flame vs. narcissism

I'm confused. Can you have a deep, intense, heart felt connection with a narcissist? I was watching a tarot card reader on you tube and she was explaining how sometimes your twin can be a narcissists or have narcissistic tendencies. Are people like this even capable of feeling anything like this since they are said to have no soul to connect to?
Old 26-04-2018, 06:29 AM
Knower
Proper Narcissists fool people constantly. They have a mask they show the world, and they do something called mirroring. Love Bombing.

Basically they wait for you to say something and they go: Oh me too! Oh I was thinking the same thing!

They are diabolic liars.

And here is the kicker, since a Narcissist is essentially a Showman, Most people will choose them over a genuine Twin Flame every day of the week. Because fiction is always more alluring, because it's designed to be.

Genuine unconditional love is not as exciting as the lies of the Narc.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I'm confused. Can you have a deep, intense, heart felt connection with a narcissist? I was watching a tarot card reader on you tube and she was explaining how sometimes your twin can be a narcissists or have narcissistic tendencies. Are people like this even capable of feeling anything like this since they are said to have no soul to connect to?
I personally don't believe a narcissist will be someone TF this lifetime. They have another role to fulfill.
And it's logical as TFs are about learning unconditional love, which is something a narcissist isn't capable of, they cannot even really love let alone feel unconditional love.
They cannot be your twin.
They can be, however, a higher soul connection. My narcissistic ex and I have been in many lifetimes together. Being a narcissist this life, doesn't mean you always were/are. Many of my lives were **** -and that is putting it mildly-, not sure how much my ex had to do with that, if he was always an a-hole in other lives too. Don't know.
When I wanted to leave him, my friend had to remove energetic chains, cuffs, and all kinds of black grossness from my system that he'd caused in previous lives though...

In any case, can they be your Twinflame? No.
A high deep connection, including telepathy, TF signs etc, yes. Had that with my narcissistic ex. At first I thought he was my TF, but that didn't last long, the red flags came out really soon, as in within the first 2 weeks. I was too in love by then, however, and not strong enough (they go for vulnerable women) to walk away.
But I've had aura-merging during intimacy, picking up each other thoughts, sensing when he was with another woman and so on with him.
But they aren't TFs, they're teachers in another way. The kind of harsh teachers that bring you a lesson you were offered before but didn't learn.

And don't forget, if you fall for a narcissist you are vulnerable, sensitive, and typically suffering from low self-esteem. Since a narcissist will praise you in the beginning, treat you like a goddess, make you feel you are the only one for them, the best thing that ever happened to them, you will fall deeply and madly in love, and you will feel this is so special, so unique -and it will feel special in the very first beginning-, that you'll believe this has to be a Twin.
But they aren't. They cannot love, and will never be capable of feeling unconditional love.
Had the woman been stronger, had healthy self-esteem and so on, she wouldn't have fallen for his cr@p to begin with.
The problem is that women who've fallen for a narcissist are so madly in love, were made to feel so special and unique by them in the beginning, that it takes them a long, long time to finally realize it'll never truly be like that. To admit to themselves that it's a lost battle -love shouldn't be a battle to begin with-, and that they are not special and not loved by their narcissistic partner because they cannot love.
So it's the partner (=women) who basically fool themselves into believing this connection is special, is a TF connection, by what the narc made them feel at first. They latch on to that, hoping it will come back.

I have often wondered how many here are actually in such a situation, because you can have many so called TF signs with a narcissist.

Also, to finish this tome with, please remember that narcissism is a personality disorder. These people aren't evil per say, they've suffered a trauma that made them this way. It's a disorder, not someone who chooses to be nasty. Something people tend to forget. Like you don't go blaming someone with Down syndrome for being dim, don't blame a narcissist for being an a-hole. It's a disorder. One that cannot be cured.
Old 26-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:

Can you have a deep heart connection with a narcissist? I'm sure it's possible to have a connection to someone, even them. Especially if you've met them in past lives before. However what you know about a narcissist is probably not mirrored in any truth. Because it's nigh impossible to truly know who a narcissist is at their core. Because they have so many lies, and diversions that even they themselves don't know who they are anymore. They themselves have believed their own lies because lies are all they know.

A narcissistic is a wounded individual who has been hurt, and have lost themselves. Can they ever find themselves in life? Anything is possible, but I imagine it would be very, very rare. I dated one, and it did not end well. It was nothing but a nightmare because the manipulation, lies, and control were so deep. They are con artists that they will go to lengths to get you to believe their lies. They will do whatever it takes to get you to believe them, to get into their world, before you become blindsided.

Will they have a true connection to you? That I am not sure, I don't think they truly do. To you, you become nothing more than a pawn. They are so wounded that they need that attention. They play the victim. So they see you, and use your energies to feed off of. Like psychic vampires to fill the voids and holes within themselves.

So my advice is to avoid them. Even if you feel some sort of connection to them. Their world is dark, and full of pain, and that will roll onto you. Dragging you to hell with them. In time turning you into them. Many, like myself, feel that we can help them. We can help them heal, and become more... From what I have seen and experienced. They like their pain and misery, and don't want to leave it, and heal themselves. We can't save people, only they can. And they can take you down with them.

Most narcissists aren't one off. It's not just them that are that way. From my experience, it runs deep. As it runs through even an entire family.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm confused. Can you have a deep, intense, heart felt connection with a narcissist?
of course you can. so long as your entire world and life rotates around them. As long as you understand their interests and life is much more important than yours. As long as you let them talk about nothing but their own life about themselves then yes, you can have a heartfelt connection. your heart will love them and feel connected. and their heart will take it all to help boost their self centered needs.
Old 29-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

I guess everybody agrees that a twin flame can't be a narc lol Thanks for the input :)
Old 29-04-2018, 11:49 PM
Guide

Not even one "teacher" can even agree with others on what a twin flame actually is or if they exist at all. The only evidence is "feelings" of one person about another and flimsy signs as "proof". What makes the whole thing questionable is the strict rules of what anyone expects how and what a twin flame is supposed to be. Humans are all capable of both good and bad behaviors so sure why not? Most of the women who believe in this "theory" are quite questionable and very suspicious in their behaviors too. The denial of reality.. as long as some scamming tarot reader tells them a bunch of lies they will believe that over reality.

I've found something very interesting.. is that looking at any random scammer.. uh i mean "twin flame tarot reader" comments left on their uploads i find one thing in common with them. There is not a single comment within the hundreds of comments from a male on any of them. They blindly believe all trash and gobble it up and there is not a single man to confirm what they claim. Thats disturbing to say the least.

Another common belief is that twin flames grow up in horrid families. So why does an expectation exist for that person to behave differently (only nice, loving and caring) then what they have learned from that family? It makes absolutely no sense to have that belief at all. How can anyone behave in ways they dont even know or have learned just because they meet their tf?
Old 30-04-2018, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
I guess everybody agrees that a twin flame can't be a narc lol Thanks for the input :)

It is possible. Well anything is possible. Nothing can truly be ruled out. However, dealing with a narcissist, I would not recommend pursuing a relationship with them, no matter what kind of connection a person feels with them. As chances are, it's going to end poorly for them. And they will get seriously hurt.

Their love is a wounded love, that is turned more towards themselves, and their own needs, than anyone else that is not them.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:55 AM
Knower
It's more to do with what a legit narcissistic personality disordered individual is.

One thing is for certain, such an individual can't experience a sense of real, honest and open connection with someone else. So it's like a car you can't drive because it has no engine/wheels etc. It'll just sit in the garage.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:21 AM
Experiencer
wow, my twin runner has narcissistic qualities. I have noticed how he adapts to suit others. From when he brokeup with me, he was interested in a younger person who knew how to make kombucha, another girl who is into clean eating, yoga etc. When we were together, he wasnt interested in pure vegetarianism like he is now. He confuses me.