Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-10-2017, 05:09 PM
GoldenEmbers GoldenEmbers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 62
 
Everything seems dead silent..

I have had a few manifestations here and there, but many of them were negative. If i had any signs at all, they too were not so good. Then just a few days after it seems as if things had completely stopped moving. Things weren't manifesting and zero signs had shown up. Not even once. I would ask for signs and get what i thought were the signs, but they all turned out to be nothing. My notifactions where I get emails and just nofications in general was pretty empty. I used to get alot and each time stamp had a repeating number on it. I'm wondering what this could be. I haven't seen any signs in months though I do know I have some kind of manifesting ability. I know for sure that I need to work on meditating more, though it scares me. Any thoughts on what this could be?

I often hear stories of people getting messages from the universe when they really need them, but it seems as if the universe has been dead silent for me and it seems wierd. Something doesn't feel right.

Just to elaborate on this more: I have recieved no new news, my life seems to be still, barely anything is moving at all. I make desicions,but none of them seem to be right. Man, this sounds really negative, but its true. I feel disconnected from my angels and guides. I suspect that is whats going on, but whenever i try to talk to them i get no answers. Either that or I am literally manifesting the answers and signs away. I've also noticed that everyone in my life has become distant from me. Its like no one wants to talk to me. I have also been extremely stressed lately, experiencing fear and kinda feeling down. Really, feeling down. I'm not sure what to do....

Last edited by GoldenEmbers : 30-10-2017 at 07:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 31-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Tobi Tobi is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,016
  Tobi's Avatar
Hey Golden Embers....
The Universe is NEVER dead silent. And it certainly isn't blocking you out, and it hasn't "unfriended" you.

But sometimes it works in ways that cannot be pinned down to a series of repeating numbers, or signs similar to that. Sometimes its message is in the amazing graces which accompany you already....the little things to be highly grateful for....or in the way a bird sings nearby you just when you feel alone....or some random person smiles at you....
I don't know....a thousand different things. A countless number of ways the living Universe tells you it loves you?
The secret is to be observant, awake to gratitude, and not so limiting perhaps with your expectations of the language it uses to show you that you are indeed part of a dynamic living loving Being.

Maybe you are going through a consciousness shift or some change. Like a gear change in a car, these things often go through "neutral" before they find the next gear.
__________________
A Dog's Life After Death
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31-10-2017, 03:50 AM
sentient sentient is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 54
  sentient's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Maybe you are going through a consciousness shift or some change. Like a gear change in a car, these things often go through "neutral" before they find the next gear.
Yep Tobi.

There are times, when I feel like my brain has turned to lead metal, can’t think and nothing is happening, but those usually are the times when “things go through "neutral" before they find the next gear” i.e. when my energies have turned inwards.

I guess the main thing is not to fight or resist the situation, as in: “If it rains do rain”.
If your brain has turned to lead and nothing is happening, do lead-brain-nothing-happening.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31-10-2017, 10:03 PM
GoldenEmbers GoldenEmbers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Hey Golden Embers....
The Universe is NEVER dead silent. And it certainly isn't blocking you out, and it hasn't "unfriended" you.

But sometimes it works in ways that cannot be pinned down to a series of repeating numbers, or signs similar to that. Sometimes its message is in the amazing graces which accompany you already....the little things to be highly grateful for....or in the way a bird sings nearby you just when you feel alone....or some random person smiles at you....
I don't know....a thousand different things. A countless number of ways the living Universe tells you it loves you?
The secret is to be observant, awake to gratitude, and not so limiting perhaps with your expectations of the language it uses to show you that you are indeed part of a dynamic living loving Being.

Maybe you are going through a consciousness shift or some change. Like a gear change in a car, these things often go through "neutral" before they find the next gear.

Thank you for the reassurance It's what I needed most right now. I agree with the idea that we can go through a shift in conciousness. I think that's whats going on right now, though for some strange reason I came across a quote from someone and it completely resonated with me! It described how things fall apart and that there is a bigger picture to it than just that. It was also saying that we shouldn't wait for the universe to signal us. I think the greatest thing I picked up from it was that we have all the answers within, we just have to find them. I guess that right there made me feel alot better and I started seeing signs again!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 31-10-2017, 10:06 PM
GoldenEmbers GoldenEmbers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Yep Tobi.

There are times, when I feel like my brain has turned to lead metal, can’t think and nothing is happening, but those usually are the times when “things go through "neutral" before they find the next gear” i.e. when my energies have turned inwards.

I guess the main thing is not to fight or resist the situation, as in: “If it rains do rain”.
If your brain has turned to lead and nothing is happening, do lead-brain-nothing-happening.

This is very true!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-11-2017, 12:35 AM
dream jo dream jo is online now
Master
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: sea dream u cud say
Posts: 7,351
  dream jo's Avatar
i luv it wens its lk ths i do i can thng i can medte i can
__________________
dream jo
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-11-2017, 07:37 PM
le_manx le_manx is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 20
 
I totally relate to this. Even in my darkest years I always knew to look for the signs, and as I looked for them I saw very, very many. So when there were long stretches of time when it felt like every raw essence of energy and extrinsic spirited indication had abandoned me, it was a strange and deeply affecting feeling. But now that I'm a much healthier bodied and minded person, I am able to take the down times with much more humility without my ego clouding my judgment and telling me I was being 'lazy' and 'not doing enough'. I found that periods like these are meant for profound personal nourishment and reflection.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,012
 
Be careful with signs. Because those that you're looking for aren't apparent, don't miss other signs that may signify something important to you.

The problem when you go looking for signs is that you start with a meaning and assign it to something out there - the reverse, kind of, of what signs are about.

We give signs their meaning. They might be part of a convention in which case it's easy. Like, twin-flamers latch on to 1111, etc, because it's part of their belief system but if someone proclaimed 0853 - wow! A sign!!!
Well, it might be - could even be the start of a phone number, but we'd be inclined to ask what it meant to the proclaimer!

So, as Tobi says, the universe is never silent. To me that translates to we're bombarded by signs every moment of the day. Watch out that you don't miss something!
.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2017, 10:50 PM
GoldenEmbers GoldenEmbers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 62
 
I think i can understand what you are talking about. It's like those signs that you see that are actually a part of something that is already out there or a part of the usual.

Or you have it programmed in your mind to see the numbers 555. (A number that is seen alot on phone numbers.) You go looking for it and you find it everywhere because you are looking for it.

I have had many incidences of that and made bad or pointless desicions where nothing would follow.

Thank you for your input, it makes alot of sense.I need to stop doing this myself in times of being desperate.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-2017, 10:57 PM
GoldenEmbers GoldenEmbers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manx
I totally relate to this. Even in my darkest years I always knew to look for the signs, and as I looked for them I saw very, very many. So when there were long stretches of time when it felt like every raw essence of energy and extrinsic spirited indication had abandoned me, it was a strange and deeply affecting feeling. But now that I'm a much healthier bodied and minded person, I am able to take the down times with much more humility without my ego clouding my judgment and telling me I was being 'lazy' and 'not doing enough. I found that periods like these are meant for profound personal nourishment and reflection.

The last part of what you had said is very interesting and makes me think. I guess I should embrace this idea of "personal nourishment and reflection". I guess the ego makes you think that nothing is changing when it is. Everything is in constant motion, but most of the time I fail to see this due to the ego.
Thank you for sharing your experience and insight into this situation. It has really helped me to think about things.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums