Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Master
Dream of wedding at a house on mountain that was going to collapse

There was a big house on top of a giant mound or mountain of land. The people that owned the land and building were encouraging us to carry out the wedding on this land, I was a bridesmaid, but I felt uncomfortable like it wasn't safe. I felt it was going to collapse. I went down to investigate the foundations of this giant mound/rock of land. It had two painted symbols at the bottom of either side with a middle finger sign basically implying "fudge you". like it was a detonator or symbol of where it will be blown up and fall. During the wedding meal everyone was fussing about the smallest details like I had not chosen a ribbon to wear around the top of my dress as everyone else had, but I was worrying about everything coming crashing down. The people that didn't own it all had got rid of some land, the people in charge of the construction and maintenance said it would cost £300 to replace the rubble. Then I woke up.
Old 28-10-2017, 09:58 PM
Guide
Good you look at the big picture. While others bicker about the little things, you find the problem at the base, but being a bridesmaid you would be reluctant to speak the truth
Old 01-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Master
this dream has a premonition feeling to it... you are (or will be?) aware of some
proposed merger or coupling or endeavor that is rigged to fail spectacularly.
you seem assigned to be in attendance, as a witness to the event(s), but i'm
not getting a read on what the whole thing is involving. i don't see mention
made of your family members, so it's unlikely a 'personal' enterprise, and
there's nothing "grand scale" about it to suggest a far-reaching incident,
such as a governmental collapse.