Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-09-2017, 06:58 AM
Knower

Twin Flame & Tarot.

How has your soul mates & twin flames shown
up in tarot readings?

Mine always show up as swords, death, and devil.
The worst of the worst.

I understand the dynamics of my situation.
The entirety of it from start to finish.

I just don't understand why the connection in the
first place.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Knower

Meaning, if the devil shows up does that mean it is
the Universes interpretation or my perspective or
his true nature? Dark energy involved?

If Justice is involved, whose? Justice on
part of the Universe or just another mortal
perspective?

If it's over, is it over on this plane? This life?
For eternity?
Old 28-09-2017, 07:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
How has your soul mates & twin flames shown
up in tarot readings?

Mine always show up as swords, death, and devil.
The worst of the worst.

I understand the dynamics of my situation.
The entirety of it from start to finish.

I just don't understand why the connection in the
first place.

wow yeah! swords, death, devil. Major themes of transforming from attachments and addictions and mental bondage that keeps us in separation mode! I do get it. The tarot has so many golden nuggets of insights and for me over the years i've seen the theme of my journey mirror back to me where i'm at, at the time of the reading. I've had more swords then I can count! especially 8 and 9 of swords! My own doing of course. Tarot in itself is a journey, but i find blending it in with my spiritual journey which includes soul connections gives deeper insight into how it teaches you about your own inner workings and major themes playing out. Great for shadow work too. I own a specific deck that works perfectly with shadow work. Tarot is a great tool! Cool to meet a twin tarot lover :)
Old 28-09-2017, 07:10 AM
Lorelyen

Did you ask the preliminary question whether it pertains to you as twins or just you? Interpretation separates a great Tarot reader from a dilettante. Just a personal view but I think an exceptional reader could answer questions about a relationship but it depends on the spread - the more cards the more detail. 3-swords could be trouble!
Old 28-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Experiencer
I'm really new when it comes to tarot but early on there was a lot of 6 of cups (we grew up together but haven't spoke for 35 years), 2 of cups and knight of cups. He shows as knight and King of Wands or in one deck as the sun card. But really it varies over time. He had not been showing up at all the last few times I looked. But I have been needing less "looks" into what I don't know the more my confidence is growing.

I feel more blind but comfortable than before. Hope it continues!

Also I heard an amazing interpretation of the death card that talked about it was more about the death of all that isn't serving us for our highest good. And the devil is the attachment to those things we are not meant to have. I was getting the tower with those for like a week and it totally freaked me out! Lol
Old 28-09-2017, 07:52 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I'm really new when it comes to tarot but early on there was a lot of 6 of cups (we grew up together but haven't spoke for 35 years), 2 of cups and knight of cups. He shows as knight and King of Wands or in one deck as the sun card. But really it varies over time. He had not been showing up at all the last few times I looked. But I have been needing less "looks" into what I don't know the more my confidence is growing.

I feel more blind but comfortable than before. Hope it continues!

Also I heard an amazing interpretation of the death card that talked about it was more about the death of all that isn't serving us for our highest good. And the devil is the attachment to those things we are not meant to have. I was getting the tower with those for like a week and it totally freaked me out! Lol

Interesting, yes. The Death card was explained to me as change to be forced on someone whether they want it or not. In one deck I have (not particularly esoteric) it's titled renewal.
The Devil has always been about either tying someone to materialism or obsession. The way the girl and boy are loosely chained to the rocks/posts suggests they could break from it if they really wanted to.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Master

Tarot used for yourself will give you insights into you, your energy, your vibration. When it comes to using tarot for yourself be sure you are generating question that are based towards you and try to avoid yes or no type questions. Easy said than done i know lol.

For example : 'how can this situation be improved'
or
'How can I overcome this obstacle?'

you'll get more of a detailed reading with direction thanks to the way the question is asked. in tarot it literally is a matter of 'it's not the answer, it's asking the right question' for it to really work with genuine value.
Also try and avoid huge spreads like celtic cross as a beginner. Keep your spreads simple yet with positions helps. As in, Past, present, future. Or any wording that uses three positions . Me - him-outcome. Or Obstacle - advice - outcome. some examples.

to use tarot to gain insight into yourself is the best way to use it as part of your journey. I find since it's a physical object, used as a tool (mainly divination) yet there are other uses. It's a earth life compass. It can help YOU to navigate yourself while here in this Earthly body on this planet. It can assist you into directions or insights into situations, financial or otherwise. While here on Earth. And if you ask the questions to do with spirituality/spirit/soul it helps to be sure your questions are open in that intention and the cards to be read as openly intuitive as possible. The more reading you do, time with cards, the more it helps your intuition. There is always lots to learn with tarot.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Knower

Yes.
Ever since him, my soul has grown exponentially.
I immersed myself in tarot, astrology / reading natal
charts, dream interpretation, kabbalah, crystals, etc.

I had no idea of my psychic abilities or the
depth of the spiritual realm until him.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Knower

I mostly use online sources when it comes to tarot.
I love mydivination because there are 100s of spreads
& decks to choose from.

Pretty much all the spreads from I Ching to Anubis Oracle
to Victorian playing cards verifies everything I
already knew intuitively - through dreams, visions,
reading his emotions/thoughts.

Even then, I went on a 120 window tab spiritual frenzy
researching everything I could about the situation
& spirit realm.

I'm just in the process of acceptance & letting
go for good.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Master
I had Lovers, Strength and Ace of Cups in a reading on me and him and was told that these were the cards you'd want to see in a TF reading.

As for the 3 of Swords that was mentioned... this card has such a bad reputation, which is a shame because it doesn't point at breaking up or anything. It often reveals something about the past, mostly is about feeling betrayed when you opened your heart. As it's mostly about the past this pertains to childhood or previous relationships, past lives even or a combination.
It's about being afraid of history repeating itself, and thus not opening the heart.
You took the things that happened very personally and you basically stab in the heart (with those swords) by your own fears and limiting beliefs and obsolete convictions.
The mind (Swords) is in the way of the heart, as you pierce your heart with your thoughts/Swords. Usually stuff like "I'm not good enough" and "I'm not worthy."
When it is reversed you are releasing those beliefs, thoughts etc. and the old wounds so healing can occur.

Now most TFs still have to deal with old wounds, often more so than non-TFs as when you've reached TF 'levels' you are touched/triggered at deeper levels. The surface layers of these old wounds have often already been dealt with in past relationships with soulmates or Twinsouls. A TF can get much deeper, so the deeper layers (core) of these wounds come up.
Meaning that when this card comes up it doesn't have to mean you and your partner are going to split up.
It was such a relief to me to learn this about the 3 of Swords!